Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warn Appeal

Warn Appeal 6 years 10 months ago #562640

In-Game Name:
Six

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:79123273

Staff Member's name - Who warned you/who might it be?
Solance

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got warned?
Raid Timer

Time - When were you warned?
About 3:30

Story - What happened?
I raided Solance's base then I come back in about 10 minutes and raid him again, He says It's raid timer and warns me. I then asked him for proof and he said he 'doesn't want to show it to me'

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
None

Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to the warning you recived:
None
  • Six
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 67
The topic has been locked.

Warn Appeal 6 years 10 months ago #562641

I'll handle this.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Warn Appeal 6 years 10 months ago #562646

Accept my request on Steam Solance, thanks for the screenshots by the way.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Warn Appeal 6 years 10 months ago #562648

Solance is a great admin, id trust anything he says.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219

Warn Appeal 6 years 10 months ago #562650

Solance wrote:
The reason for the warn was (Breaking raid time after being asked to stop). I have already sent him a screen shot on TS3 about his first time breaking it... Then when he did it again I warned him... He then rdm'd me in front of reddot I brought him to the roof and he kept walking off... (He walked off in every single one of the 3 sits that I had with him that night... He was physic gunned by reddot 2 of those times.) In the sit where I warned him for rdm he told me to neck myself(check screenshot) which means go hang yourself; implying that they should tie something around their necks. Pretty much a way of saying kill yourself. He later was caught saying this on team speak along with calling me a fag, faggot, idiot... Which was all recorded from my desktop audio (which I use to record Garry's mod). The reason I did not show it to him was one... He was running away telling me to message him on steam, two telling me to kill myself, three extremely rude on teamspeak3 screaming at me and reddot. This player obviously has some problem with me and is extremely angry, I am sorry that I have to reveal this person with these screenshots but it would be unfair if I didn't I hope this can all get resolved and we can live happily ever after. :zarp:

Screen shot that I sent to him. ( Raided 5 minutes too early ): http://imgur.com/a/cX13E
Screen shot that was the one I warned him for. ( Raided about 4 minutes too early ): http://imgur.com/a/W3P8R
Screen shot of him saying to neck myself: http://imgur.com/a/aNp9B

Screen shot showing I sent him proof after he asked me for the first time after verbally warning him ( It's kinda tiny :oops: ): http://imgur.com/a/2rRl5

I love it how you repeatedly bring up my disrespect's but you didn't once state that you disrespected.

* If you disrespect me i'm going to disrespect you back ;)
  • Six
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 67

Warn Appeal 6 years 10 months ago #562652

Hello,

First before we even discuss this appeal let me just tell you that I don't want to see you discriminating anyone again like the way you did here, any form if disrespect is not okay.

As for your appeal you clearly were provided where you broke NLR in the screenshot provided as Solance sent you this information.

Don't tell players to commit suicide, that's utterly disgusting and if that sort of behavior continues there's going to be issues for the longevity of how long you'll be playing the server.

I've spoken to Solance and we've decided to deny this as you broke the rule and were told how and why.

:denied:
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

190 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127