TOPIC: Justintxz Ban Appeal

Justintxz Ban Appeal 6 years 11 months ago #543939

Name - Justintxz
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:64553592
Admins name - Newdude
Reason - RDM
Server - S1 Dark RP
Time - 1 week
Story - Hello, I have been playing on S1 Dark RP for several weeks now. I was mining and got RDM'd 5 times in a row. I put a RPG in the person who was RDM'ing me in the spawn area, which i admit was wrong. After that happened I got disconnected (I am currently deployed to Afghanistan in the military and my internet is horrible, disconnects every 20 minutes.) When i went to log back in I was banned for a week. I completely understand what I did wrong, I should have just spoke with a admin, but i didn't think any were on at the time (I play late at night generally). I would really appreciate it if i could be unbanned, I have spent quite a bit of money on this server just because i enjoy it so much, and i realize i made a mistake and absolutely wont do it in the future. I really do not want to have to create a another account.

Thank you for considering,

-Justin
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Justintxz.
The topic has been locked.

Justintxz Ban Appeal 6 years 11 months ago #543945

You completely changed the story as no one was rdming you and you randomly pulled out a m303(or m202) and shot it at me and some others then when i tp'ed to you and picked you up you suicided and then left to avoid the punishment and you did not time out you disconnected.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

Justintxz Ban Appeal 6 years 11 months ago #543946

I was RDM'd in the mine 5 times, and I shot at the person killing me and yeah I killed more than I wanted to. I suicide because I was frozen, and then got DC'd. Its ok if you don't believe me, I can wait a week. I just figured id apologize. I really didn't mean to make it into a big issue. But generally when I see people RDM they get a warning, not a ban. I'm sorry and ill just wait it out. Thanks for considering
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Justintxz.

Justintxz Ban Appeal 6 years 11 months ago #543947

Justintxz wrote:
I was RDM'd in the mine 5 times, and I shot at the person killing me and yeah I killed more than I wanted to. I suicide because I was frozen, and then got DC'd. Its ok if you don't believe me, I can wait a week. I just figured id apologize. I really didn't mean to make it into a big issue. But generally when I see people RDM they get a warning, not a ban. I'm sorry and ill just wait it out. Thanks for considering

You were banned for the Mass RDM and LTAP not only for 1 rdm or mass RDM. you also shouldn't have Revenge RDMed.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

Justintxz Ban Appeal 6 years 11 months ago #543948

and that's why I was trying to apologize and appeal, but that's fine I can wait/play another server even though I like this one so much. I cant do much other than apologize and try for a second chance, but I understand.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT