Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I was false banned S3 SSRP

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513596

Name - What is your ingame name?
Dr. GreenThumb
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:25252884
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Cactus Jack
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Mass RDM was the ban reason, a false claim
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Server 3 SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for?
1 Day
Story - What happend?
I was in the mines on server 3 just mining for gold and rocks to make steel. When I arrived at the mines a large dupe was already in place. When I got inside 4 afk miners were present. I can only recall "Thy Trumpster" and "Thy Dinger".
After about 30min or so a random guy came inside the dupe and just started shooting at all the afk miners. There was one last afk guy he was about to kill so I saved him by killing the raider with my machete. The admin Cactus Jack then comes and I typed "he RDM'd 3 afk miners. also you're not allowed to mug/raid in mines". To which Cactus said Ill take care of him, then proceeded to tele out of the dupe. I continued on crafting and about 5 min later he tele'd me to a roof. I said "One moment please verry sorry" because I had to Alt-Tab to shut my music off to hear him. BUT when I Alt-Tab'd it froze my screen for about 3 min. Then when I could finally Alt-Tab back, I was greeted to a ban screen for mass RDM.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
no

Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.

SO firstly am I in the wrong or does Cactus not know the rules? Here is the copy paste from the rules. If you can raid dupes in the mines, then anyone can just RDM anybody in a dupe then claiming it was a raid?

"2.7 FearRP - - Mugging: You may not mug for more than 4k RP CASH. If under Fear-RP, you can not refuse this if you have the money, and you can not kill your mugger once they are finished with you. You can't mug more than 3 times over the course of an hour; When mugging you are only allowed to do it in a place that you can't be seen or is not visited by many people. You also can mug people anywhere if no one is in that area; sheltered and private., and properly role-played in order to avert powergaming. You can mug with a melee weapon under the rule that gun beats blade, and you can not mug in the mines".

Secondly can I please be unbanned. I just got back on today after about 2 weeks cause I've been so busy.

Thirdly, shouldn't Cactus be punished for false accusing me of MASS RDM, when I saved my own life and an afk miners by killing one person.

If it was a raid and I killed him in self defense how was it RDM at all.

^EDIT^

I couldn't find the actual form to fill out for a proper ban appeal (someone link me) but I'll still try to get across on this topic what happened.

Your Name: Dr. Greenthumb

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25252884

The Admins Name: Cactus Jack

The Admins SteamID: unknown

Reason for Ban/Length: Mass RDM/ 1 Day

Reason for Appeal: I never mass RDM'd.

The Story:

I was in the mines on server 3 just mining for gold and rocks to make steel. When I arrived at the mines a large dupe was already in place. When I got inside 4 afk miners were present. I can only recall "Thy Trumpster" and "Thy Dinger".
After about 30min or so a random guy came inside the dupe and just started shooting at all the afk miners. There was one last afk guy he was about to kill so I saved him by killing the raider with my machete. The admin Cactus Jack then comes and I typed "he RDM'd 3 afk miners. also you're not allowed to mug/raid in mines". To which Cactus said Ill take care of him, then proceeded to tele out of the dupe. I continued on crafting and about 5 min later he tele'd me to a roof. I said "One moment please verry sorry" because I had to Alt-Tab to shut my music off to hear him. BUT when I Alt-Tab'd it froze my screen for about 3 min. Then when I could finally Alt-Tab back, I was greeted to a ban screen for mass RDM.

SO firstly am I in the wrong or does Cactus not know the rules? Here is the copy paste from the rules. If you can raid dupes in the mines, then anyone can just RDM anybody in a dupe then claiming it was a raid?

"2.7 FearRP - - Mugging: You may not mug for more than 4k RP CASH. If under Fear-RP, you can not refuse this if you have the money, and you can not kill your mugger once they are finished with you. You can't mug more than 3 times over the course of an hour; When mugging you are only allowed to do it in a place that you can't be seen or is not visited by many people. You also can mug people anywhere if no one is in that area; sheltered and private., and properly role-played in order to avert powergaming. You can mug with a melee weapon under the rule that gun beats blade, and you can not mug in the mines".

Secondly can I please be unbanned. I just got back on today after about 2 weeks cause I've been so busy.

Thirdly, shouldn't Cactus be punished for false accusing me of MASS RDM, when I saved my own life and an afk miners by killing one person.

Sorry I don't have evidence. Please help me though somebody, there were so many admins on when I was playing, still can't believe I got banned for something that never happened.
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS
  • Thanks received: 6
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Dr Greenthumb. Reason: correct form
The topic has been locked.

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513597

Also if it was a raid, then how was it (mass) RDM by killing him to save myself.

Does anyone see what I am saying here?

This was an entirely false ban.
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513600

Told you animals shouldn't be staff
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513602

I'll handle this, I will go and speak to him for you!

*EDIT*

Before I handle this please use the correct template below! :lol:

Name - What is your ingame name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happend?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Orang3.

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513603

thank you sosososo much. Ill fill it out right now.
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513604

I hope you can get the log at least, I am 99% innocent. The only thing I could see a warning for is killing a mass RDMer for trying to rdm me. To be warned for that would still be insane though.
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513613

Oh so it was you who killed me? Wanna cough up and pay me two diamond pickaxes bud?

Idiot..

It amazes me how you've only just been banned considering how racist you are on the servers, sadly I don't have proof of this so I guess this is considered slander...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513614

Moved to the correct section for you!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513628

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Oh so it was you who killed me? Wanna cough up and pay me two diamond pickaxes bud?

Idiot..

It amazes me how you've only just been banned considering how racist you are on the servers, sadly I don't have proof of this so I guess this is considered slander...

I'm the farthest thing from racist. I've also literally heard you scream "*racist slur*" on the server with Chromaa.
Also I'm NOT THE ONE WHO KILLED YOU, fucktard. Learn to read. I killed the guy who killed you, you're fucking welcome.
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Roy Harper. Reason: removed racist word

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513630

Jordz wrote:
Moved to the correct section for you!

Thank you me Scottish bruddah.
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513632

Dr Greenthumb wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

Idiot..

I'm the farthest thing from racist. I've also literally heard you scream "*racist slur*" on the server with Chromaa.
Also I'm NOT THE ONE WHO KILLED YOU, fucktard. Learn to read. I killed the guy who killed you, you're fucking welcome.
With Chroma? lol.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Roy Harper. Reason: removed racist word

I was false banned S3 SSRP 7 years 1 month ago #513651

Hello,
Thank you for taking your time to make this appeal. I've spoken to the admin that had banned you earlier today and asked them about what had happened in the mines. The admin did tell me that you did Mass RDM in the mines on SSRP S3 and that he saw it. After that, he wasn't sure if you LTAP as he told me that he checked the chat/logs and told me that it said "User disconnected" which made him then decide to ban you for only 1 day.
After speaking with the admin, we have decided to accept your appeal!

Have a good day!

:accepted:

- Lock please :lol:
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE