TOPIC: [SSRP Ban Appeal] Suge Knights Ban Appeal

[SSRP Ban Appeal] Suge Knights Ban Appeal 7 years 4 weeks ago #509803

Name - Suge Knight
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:81650704
Admins name - Marshell Law
Reason - DDOS threat
Server - 3
Time - 3 weeks 1 day and 1 hour
Story - I was warned earlier for prop pushing then the guy who reported me kept saying "who cares about proof" so then I said stop talking or else i will ddos your grandma
Proof -

Extra information - I dont plan for this to be an unban appeal. I know that this was wrong and i should have read through the rules more efficiently then poking out the key points. I am appealing to see if someone would be willing to lower this time becasue I do play on Zarp servers often (reason why i bought vip) and I have gotten DDOS threats from admin sits and they didn't do anything about it. Like I said, im not looking for an unban, but just wanting to see if my time could get time lowered. This is my first kind of punishment from the server and I WAS at fault for a DDOS threat, but then I was told not to do that and I was banned right away, no warn for it. I understand this punishment which is why I just would like to see if I could get it lowered, but i also play on Zarp often and it is basically my main DarkRP server but I understand what has to be done because I was at fault there.

UPDATE: I just finished reading through the rules and I did not find anything about a ddos threat. In the situation, I was jailed and I'd rather take that over a ban.
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by TopDog.
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509804

I'm curious as to how many recent warnings you have. If you've been breaking the rules a lot including this I believe it would be a good amount of time for you to review the rules.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509805

Ok thats fair
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509806

:minussp: Ddos threat, plus you were rulebreaking and gladly did it, laughing at me.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509807

Niko wrote:
:minussp: Ddos threat, plus you were rulebreaking and gladly did it, laughing at me.

this is quite a biast -sup concidering you and your friend were self supplying and your friend is the one with the threat. And may I mention you saying "You all sound gay and faggots" and "kill yourselves" so if you want me to make a seprate appeal for you, gladly.

1.1 Discrimination - Discrimination in any form (sexism, racism, prejudicial remarks) are not permitted on our server.

1.2 Disrespect - Users of the ZARP community server are to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by TopDog.

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509808

TopDog wrote:
Niko wrote:

this is quite a biast -sup concidering you and your friend were self supplying and your friend is the one with the threat. And may I mention you saying "You all sound gay and faggots" and "kill yourselves" so if you want me to make a seprate appeal for you, gladly.

1.1 Discrimination - Discrimination in any form (sexism, racism, prejudicial remarks) are not permitted on our server.

1.2 Disrespect - Users of the ZARP community server are to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

Thats funny, because we didnt take any guns, actually gave them to everyone.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509809

You may have had not many recent warns, but I verbally warned you multiple times to stop prop pushing and yet YOU CONTINUED! I warned you for it and jailed you, and to top it all off you threatened to DDOS.
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ
  • Thanks received: 65
Former SSRP Administrator
2K Subscribers on YouTube

The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509810

Marshall Law wrote:
You may have had not many recent warns, but I verbally warned you multiple times to stop prop pushing and yet YOU CONTINUED! I warned you for it and jailed you, and to top it all off you threatened to DDOS.
"
1 Verbal warn, not multiple even in chat logs around 10:50 CST, you can see you said something along the lines of " I gave you a verbal warn"
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509811

I told you to stop. And I caught you on multiple occasions. I told you to stop more than once, and you just simply ignored me.
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ

The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509812

Marshall Law wrote:
I told you to stop. And I caught you on multiple occasions. I told you to stop more than once, and you just simply ignored me.

If you could supply proof of the multiple warns aside from the 1 around 10:30 CST, I would like to see it
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509813

TopDog Wrote:
"1 Verbal warn, not multiple even in chat logs around 10:50 CST, you can see you said something along the lines of " I gave you a verbal warn"
Doesn't matter if I give you 1,2 or 100 verbals, the first one you should stop immediately, which proves my point exactly, that you ignored my verbal warns. The DDOS threat makes it even worse on your part.
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509814

Marshall Law wrote:
TopDog Wrote:
"1 Verbal warn, not multiple even in chat logs around 10:50 CST, you can see you said something along the lines of " I gave you a verbal warn"
Doesn't matter if I give you 1,2 or 100 verbals, the first one you should stop immediately, which proves my point exactly, that you ignored my verbal warns. The DDOS threat makes it even worse on your part.

I am not saying it doesnt matter on the amount of verbal warns, I am just asking for the other times. But this appeal is more about the DDOS and ban than it is about other recent problems
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509815

Marshall Law wrote:

Him and his buddy Dr. Dre were prop pushing constantly when I was on earlier.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509817

Morgan wrote:
Marshall Law wrote:

Dre and I have similar physguns, they both have no beams. If proof can be provided, that would be great, I would not like to get blamed for his actions just because we are in a gang together.
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509818

TopDog wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Marshall Law wrote:

Dre and I have similar physguns, they both have no beams. If proof can be provided, that would be great, I would not like to get blamed for his actions just because we are in a gang together.

My reasoning for Marshall and I stating you and him were prop pushing has nothing to do with you two being in a gang, it's based off of him verbally warning you and me seeing it at the time. I couldn't record at the time due to shadow play recording, but I'm not here to make a report on you or anything I'm merely providing some insight for those that weren't there.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509819

Morgan wrote:
TopDog wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Marshall Law wrote:

My reasoning for Marshall and I stating you and him were prop pushing has nothing to do with you two being in a gang, it's based off of him verbally warning you and me seeing it at the time. I couldn't record at the time due to shadow play recording, but I'm not here to make a report on you or anything I'm merely providing some insight for those that weren't there.

You stated "Him and his buddy Dr. Dre" but just because im friends with someone on the server and they do something wrong and im by it, doesnt mean i should be blamed too, especially with no proof. And like is aid earlier, I would like for this to focus on my ban appeal for a fake DDOS threat rather then what happened in the server that I was already warned for.
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509821

I also believe that this is in the wrong discussion for a ban appeal, I do not know how to switch it, if someone else can that would be great.
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ban Appeal for Suge Knight 7 years 4 weeks ago #509930

Moved to the correct section for you
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661