Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CLOSED]Ban Appeal

[CLOSED]Ban Appeal 11 years 2 months ago #7007

Name - [ZARP] Chris
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:41106947
Admins name - Veritas
Reason - Most likely because of my ban request.
Story - Imade a full apology which was acknowledged by the original poster. I'd already made clear that I'm new to GMOD and assumed that prop climbing/surfing is where you lift yourself up on a prop. I quote:
I'd like to apologize for my actions.

It isn't my desire to derp around, and I feel stupid for what I've done. Where the prop climbing is concerned, I was under the impression that surfing was where you lift yourself up on one prop - NOT where you can make ladders, it wasn't my intention to shoot those who are inside - which I explained to you when you said "are you going to shoot them", I explained that I intended to check for printers.

Moving onto the tree, I understand that this is stupid - but really I wasn't aware that building in the streets wasn't allowed, but I'm not even going to deny that it was a retarded move.

Finally, I'd just like to conclude that I completely regret my actions and will not break the rules again. I had only skimmed over the rules when I joined, but since I joined I have taken on training and supported and assisted several members as a moderator already.

I'd just like to ask for your forgiveness - I donated for mod, but to be honest, it's not like I've gone on a mass banning spree or abused any of my powers - normal users could do this therefore it doesn't have much regard to me being a moderator.

Hopefully you'll agree that my apology and assistance I've given as a moderator will change your opinion, even if I'm placed on a final warning.

Thanks.
Extra information - It's perm by the looks of things. I'd already assisted many players in the role of moderator. Several admins could probably confirm this.

I just ask for one last chance, I had admitted that I regret my actions, and as well as making an apology that was acknowledged.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.

[CLOSED]Ban Appeal 11 years 2 months ago #7019

Hey buddy,

Sorry for the trouble I got you into. We did in fact agree to a warning in our last 2 posts.

I'm afraid however that Veritas didn't read most of the request, didn't look at most of the proof and ignored the replies completely.

It's still his decision however, can't do much about it.

Scottie.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban Appeal 11 years 2 months ago #7023

Its a ban for 4800 min = 3 days. You propclimbed and get a punishment as every other player. It's not perma or a demote. just 3 days.
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[CLOSED]Ban Appeal 11 years 2 months ago #7025

Alright - thanks for your help.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[CLOSED]Ban Appeal 11 years 1 month ago #8799

This ban was expired. *Bump* Needs to be closed.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

260 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47