TOPIC: Zarp Dark RP Unban

Zarp Dark RP Unban 7 years 8 months ago #361119

Name - Currently "Big Money Sal"
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:59667013
Admins name - Richard Harper
Reason - Printing out of map
Server - Zarp Dark RP 1
Time - Perminantly
Story - i went to the mines where i was shot through the walls. I then discovered that there were people who had built a base outside the map and shooting through the walls. They got through the wall by using a chair, pushing it against the wall and sitting in it and then getting out, causing them to be pushed through. They eventually left after i killed them and i stayed out of the map while everyone was RDMing and spawn trapping (There where no staff on at the time). While i was out the map another player was with me and i think killed they a few people, at which point some staff came back to the server and teleported to him, i then left in fear of being banned (I was planning on leaving soon anyway as it was pretty late at this point). Neither of us where printing. (I have over 1 Mil in my bank and about $400,000+ on me so i didn't see the need for printers)
Proof - I have no proof as i don't have shadowplay or any screen capture device (Although i'm not sure how i could provide proof for this unless the whole thing was recorded which would be 1 - 2 hours of footage)
Extra information - I have played on Zarp for the past year almost now and have found it to be the only DarkRP server I enjoy playing legitimately, this has been the first time i have been banned of which i feel could have been resolved by talking about (although i understand that leaving was probably not the best thing to do at the time). I hope we can resolve this as I thoroughly enjoy playing on this server.
  • Jake Memer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

Zarp Dark RP Unban 7 years 8 months ago #361121

You already have posted this, please be patient whilst a staff members is contacting Richard about the situation.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/6...-1-ban-appeal#360990
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake Memer
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1