Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #5924

Name - Elmer J Fap

STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:38457157

Reason - Literally none.

Story - Long story made short Crazy J was abusing.

Proof - Copied the whole thing below.

Server - Jailbreak

Time and date (CET) -
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #5925

Wait a second just taking a screenshot of the console with the chat
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #5926

• AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #6030

Jay isn't an admin, he's a mod. I don't think I've ever seen him argue with someone like that, would you mind explaining the story of how it started?
Otherwise this will have to be denied.
Elmer J fap wrote:
CRACK IF YOU STOP IT I KNOW YOU LIKE CRAZY
Well of course he likes Jay. Almost every staff member on Jailbreak was hand picked by him. So he'd be reluctant to demote without a decent amount of proof in my mind. And this only shows the chat. Not what happened.

NEEDS MORE PROOF, LACKING INFORMATION REGARDING THE INCIDENT.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #6097

Luclamus wrote:
Jay isn't an admin, he's a mod. I don't think I've ever seen him argue with someone like that, would you mind explaining the story of how it started?
Elmer J fap wrote:
Well of course he likes Jay. Almost every staff member on Jailbreak was hand picked by him. So he'd be reluctant to demote without a decent amount of proof in my mind. And this only shows the chat. Not what happened.

^This
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #6103

Luclamus wrote:
Elmer J fap wrote:

I basically came on the server saying I was checking out all the servers And saying they were all the same, I was responded with a "shut up" by crazy and I replied you shut up as soon as I said that I was muted (How it is that fair) . So he un muted me and I said "why did you mute me?" I got no answer and threats from other members saying oh shut up or Ill be banned.....

So then Eve helped in my defense I said that crazy was abusing, and Eve finally got angry and said "stfu to Crazy" then got muted immediately after that crazy replied with "Stfu" and being biased did not mute himself so I said you muted Eve why not mute yourself? I got a reply with another "Shut up" later on crack decided to come on and defend Crazy and even told me to shut up when only been on the server for about a minute (A bit unfair I would say) and I even got threats from crack for mic spamming (I DON'T EVEN HAVE A MIC, sorry for the caps) and crazy said I was spamming when in the screenshots and the text you can see I have never spammed, Crazy even admitted this!

A bit before all this I suffer anxiety and got angry with Crazy and "rdmed him" as I am sorry for but I was kicked fairly for but the continued to use this as a excuse. After more arguments as you see as was called a "fag" 3 times I think is even more biased and unfair (So far Ive only broken 1 rule rdm and was kicked for) so this continued and got even more abuse and after more arguing it lead to me being banned as you can see and I was banned unfairly.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #6120

So the whole thing with Crack, as I can tell. He gets on and sees this person complaining about admin abuse. (You have to look at it from their side first.) So he gets annoyed, they always get accused of that when they have reason to do what they did. So that's probably why he defended you.
Jay is a mod and essentially in training. Though this is his first complaint and my first time hearing he's done something like this, I might agree with Jay's descision to mute for the complaining. (Then explain how complaining too much is considered chat/mic spam.) Next time, just come straight here with the proof instead of arguing and causing more confusion.

I do agree that insulting the player wasn't the best thing to do and a continual kicking isn't fair. Next time, record your play time. Because a video speaks way louder than a paragraph. Literally.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #6160

Am I unbanned?
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #6177

Probably not. I spoke with both Crack and Jay. Jay was wrong to insult you. But the muting and ban were indeed justified. You were annoying players with the complaints of admin abuse. You'd need to apologise for the spam of abuse. And I'm sure he'd apologise for the insults. Then this'll be resolved.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Elmer J fap Ban appeal 11 years 1 month ago #6496

He was just trolling the time was 1000 mins becasue i said if you did not shut your mouth i would ban you people were getting pissed 4 mods said that you were rdming spaming so just wait your time then come back and stop being a troll jay is very good at his job.

DENIED
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

190 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT