Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #5878

So blast, it has been 1 day. And u said u gave me 4 warnings? WHAT. I tazed u and I arrested u, and u banned me after 2sec. Dont u dare lie to me. Also, you said u unbanned me. But I'm clearly still banned, I'm not sure if u are laughing right now. Cus u can abuse all u want. I dont really mind if u abuse ur powers, just dont ABUSE me.
  • Anonymous
The topic has been locked.

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #5879

I find it really funny how u say " Please, and PLEASE dont break NLR AGAIN. "

You guys changed the map on Zarp 1, so what basically happens when u die is, u spawn RIGHT next to the player who killed u, cus everyone is in that area. So I saw he were wanted, and I arrested him. How can u bring that to 4 warnings? I just really dont understand it. But ofc. You are Super-Admin I KNOW THE RULES

Abuse-Abuse you get caught? Lie-Lie, that doesnt work, better kick the guy.
  • Anonymous

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #5881

Jabbe wrote:
I find it really funny how u say " Please, and PLEASE dont break NLR AGAIN. "

You guys changed the map on Zarp 1, so what basically happens when u die is, u spawn RIGHT next to the player who killed u, cus everyone is in that area. So I saw he were wanted, and I arrested him. How can u bring that to 4 warnings? I just really dont understand it. But ofc. You are Super-Admin I KNOW THE RULES

Abuse-Abuse you get caught? Lie-Lie, that doesnt work, better kick the guy.

If you respawn next to a guy that killed you (EVEN IF HE IS WANTED) you should run off and pretend nothing happened. You can't just arrest him cause you were there anyways.

PM agent or someone else to unban you if you feel like Blast won't do it period.
  • Scottie

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #5884

I have to say this now, Scottie. You really have answered all my of my Topics, I really want to thank you for this. You should get a promotion. You are mature, and u are doing a great job. Not sure why u havent got a promotion yet, atleast moderator on this website. I never see Super Admin / Owner comment here, but I see you alot. Thx.

And yeah, I know that know, that was my bad, and I admit it. But I dont think a 1day ban was fair, I only broke NLR 1 time. I find it really annoying he didnt teleport to me, and made SURE that I even knew the rule. But no, he just banned me instantly.
  • Anonymous

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #5903

Jabbe wrote:
I have to say this now, Scottie. You really have answered all my of my Topics, I really want to thank you for this. You should get a promotion. You are mature, and u are doing a great job. Not sure why u havent got a promotion yet, atleast moderator on this website. I never see Super Admin / Owner comment here, but I see you alot. Thx.

And yeah, I know that know, that was my bad, and I admit it. But I dont think a 1day ban was fair, I only broke NLR 1 time. I find it really annoying he didnt teleport to me, and made SURE that I even knew the rule. But no, he just banned me instantly.

I know, no need to justify. Your appeal was accepted. Just a matter of them processing your unban. Creep up on Agent or Veritas. They'll get it done I guess.
  • Scottie

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #5906

Jabbe wrote:

He was head admin of all Zarp servers until he left. That also means superadmin.
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #5907

Sir William Esquire wrote:
Jabbe wrote:

He was head admin of all Zarp servers until he left. That also means superadmin.

I returned temporarily and got demoted after. Just to keep everything honest hah.
  • Scottie

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #6069

Sorry, I had a really rough night last night and was quite busy so forgot to get around to it. My bad.
Also, you broke NLR on multiple occasions and you were warned.

If you could provide your Steam ID you'd also really speed up the process. Cheers.
  • Lord Blast
  • Fresh Boarder
"Are you a new admin?" - Virtually every admin
"I've never seen you before." - Virtually every admin
"NLR isn't a perma, it's a warning" - Virtually every admin
"You need to give warnings, Blast" - Virtually every admin.
"Naa" - Blast

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #6128

Seems resolved, it should be closed.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #6150

Luclamus wrote:
Seems resolved, it should be closed.

Blast will Close this when he have resolved it.
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[RESOLVED] I'm getting really pissed now 11 years 1 month ago #6598

No response back, been over a day now anyway.
Resolved.
  • Lord Blast
  • Fresh Boarder
"Are you a new admin?" - Virtually every admin
"I've never seen you before." - Virtually every admin
"NLR isn't a perma, it's a warning" - Virtually every admin
"You need to give warnings, Blast" - Virtually every admin.
"Naa" - Blast
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

213 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32