Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Extreme Mod and Admin abuse

[DENIED] Extreme Mod and Admin abuse 11 years 1 month ago #4746

Ive been playing on ZARP's server alot recently and I have noticed one major issue..... The admins and the mods of the server....
Today I was banned from the server without any warning by Scott....
I was having a problem with a door troll at my freshly built house so I searched around for admin's and even used /adminhelp but after waiting 10-20 minutes no helped...
1 admin arrived and I explained to him my problem but I dont even think he listened... He tried to raid my house....
Like wtf?

While waiting in my house scott the amazing "Super Admin" used noclip to enter my house.... I tried explaining to him the problem but once again he didnt listen and started to delete all of my props because I was apparantly "Prop Blocking" Even though it was a fading door..... Plus he didn't even tell me....
After deleting everything he decided to straight out kill me and then continued to rob my house.... Admin abuse?
I was then telling him over /ooc why he just RDM'd me and admin abused but he just brought up the fact I was "prop blocking"... He then decided to ban me...
Talk about a shitty excuse to raid a house...

Im a fan of Zarp gaming but lately the admin and mods have been abusing their powers like crazy...
Here's another a great example of mod abuse...
I was a SAS member the other day and I witnessed a robbery of a guy's house and even asked permission from him to engage the thief and he agreed.I entered his house and killed 3 of the thief's and the funny thing was is that one of the thiefs was an admin or mod and started crying over his dead microphone saying "OMG RMD" "You're gona get kicked now".... And I was....

They also seem to kick and ban people without any evidence of wrong doing....

Someone has to have a word with every admin and mod on the server....
I just hope none of the corrupt admins view this.....
  • MrNope
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Extreme Mod and Admin abuse 11 years 1 month ago #4747

At the bottom when you say i hope none of the corrupt admins see this, im pretty sure you stated all staff members 'Corrupt'.

I have nothing really to say than you have been breaking rules 24/7 and ive kicked you a fair few times for not obeying them or not understanding them enough.

Earlier, you was in my house and then door wasnt bought, i bought it and said get out. Counted down from 5 didnt even move. Killed you and in ooc you screamed 'RDM!!!'. You then came back and started, and nlr'ed i then took action and kicked you.

You can't complain about admins when you can't play yourself
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

[DENIED] Extreme Mod and Admin abuse 11 years 1 month ago #4748

Corrupt was pointed to the people who abuse their job's... They would instantly be bias.....
When was this when I was in your house? and what class was I.... Plus I tend to troll alot by saying OMGURDDD RDDDMMMM....
Honestly I dont even remember this happening..... If it was today then it didnt happen....
About 80% of the time I was kicked when I might have send "Admin" in ooc..... Once again mods have a habit of kicking you for saying this without warning....
  • MrNope
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Extreme Mod and Admin abuse 11 years 1 month ago #4749

First of all, if you're going to critizise our staff in general you should take the first rope and use the template needed to fulfill your appeal.

Second, you continuously keep spamming OOC with cry. You accuse every single admin of abuse without any reason or leading proof and annoy us to the very bone. I've warned, kicked and banned you for this, along with some other people that seem to share the same mood-set as you.

You have no knowledge of the rules and refuse to learn them. I told you about your propblocks and you come at me with 'I don't want people to come in', ending with calling me a 'fag'.

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z2kidg.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/dre0eg.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/oaopde.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/23vlult.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/5arl2g.jpg

I infact didn't respond to your admin cries on OOC as I had told you not to, and I was in RP mode. PM'ing an admin who is roleplaying doesn't mean they are front row in helping you out. I removed the props rather then warning you as me and other raiders their RP would be damaged by doing so.

Over time I've told you to collect proof and make a forum post, when you finally do.. it shows nothing.

This concluding lead me to the decision to ban you for 240 minutes, approximately 5 hours to read the rules and reconsider your behaviour. You are being self-centered and you seem to have the believe your gameplay is the only that matters. Other players are being disadvantaged by your continious rulebreaking and both I and them are done with you.

DENIED for not following the template.
  • Scottie
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop