Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? )

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4260

Name - Pussys'e'love
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:38153568
Admins name - [ZARP] *Spam*
Reason - Speaking German in OOC
Story - I was going to report a friend of me (Snowball - Mod) because i detected a propblock and got RDMed 2x. But I wrote the message in OOC-Chat. So a player said to me, that i couldn't write in there, but i was in trouble, because the guy keeps breaking NLR ect. and i just answered 'Shut up'. He asked me if i want to get banned, but I thought to myself, you can't get banned for the reason: 'Talking german in OOC'. So I said in IRONY! 'Yes,sure.'. Don't know what went wrong or if he didn't understood it but he said, your getting banned for 4 days or perma. I just laughted and Snowball teleported to me. As i talked to him i got kicked for the reason '.' and as I tryed to rejoin it said 'Your banned'.
Proof - Yes, 2 Screens.
Extra information - What server did you get banned on? How long, was it was perma? What date and time did this happend? Any witness? rp_downtown-4c, My friend said it was 2 days, no, 04-02-2013 at 15:12 pm, yes, my friend saw everything.
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4264

You don't rage at someone for telling you the rules as they are.

You requested a ban and you got one. It is literally what you asked for. This has already been denied trice and you're in my book as a repeated rulebreaker.

Also, snowball caught you rdming and propblocking. I believe his reason to ban you was valid.

I was there,

Scottie.

-support
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4265

No, Snowball didn't detected me btw. cause he stood next to me.
Also, you wasn't there, i checked the server list.
I got 2 Screens, that proofs everything so the ban isn't VALID!!..
And I'm not a 'rulebreaker' I'm a active playing guy.. and I broke never rules the last 2 or 3 weeks..
Everybody on the server, that played with me know that..
And i never ASKED for a ban it was IRONY! You know, what irony is??
Also is the reason . not a valid reason..
And I didn't propblock, because I was going to build a base .. I just was going to raid and my stats was 0 - 1 so tell me, how could i rdm someone???

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4266

shisharules wrote:
No, Snowball didn't detected me btw. cause he stood next to me.
Also, you wasn't there, i checked the server list.
I got 2 Screens, that proofs everything so the ban isn't VALID!!..
And I'm not a 'rulebreaker' I'm a active playing guy.. and I broke never rules the last 2 or 3 weeks..
Everybody on the server, that played with me know that..
And i never ASKED for a ban it was IRONY! You know, what irony is??
Also is the reason . not a valid reason..
And I didn't propblock, because I was going to build a base .. I just was going to raid and my stats was 0 - 1 so tell me, how could i rdm someone???

I was under a different name called 'Solo Dolo'.

Irony sounds like an excuse for big mouthing a player who has set you right on breaking the rules.

Also: you didn't upload any of the screenshots you supposingly had taken.
And I didn't propblock, because I was going to build a base ..

Building is no excuse.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4267

Wow Scott really?
My right isn't to break any rules i never got banned since i played there. Your the admin whos raiding with noclip btw. .
Yes, if you want, i can send them to you. But if your Solo Dolo you got already 2.
And talking in german is no valid ban reason eighter.
I'm maybe a player with a big mouth but im ture.

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4268

Scottie wrote:

Building is no excuse.

Might have been like the time when you removed tittys prop before he even got the fading door tool up.

Was the prop staying there or were you making the fading door right away?
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4269

Veritas wrote:
Scottie wrote:

Building is no excuse.

Might have been like the time when you removed tittys prop before he even got the fading door tool up.

I have it on demo that the door was propblocked for more then 5 minutes. Aside that, people were trying to raid him.

File an admin abuse report against me and give me the chance to prove you wrong, or just shut your mouth like you are supposed to do. It shows no class giving subtile shouts to other admins in someones appeal.

Above all, I am not the one who banned Pussy'e'love. Just an observer.
shisharules wrote:
Wow Scott really?
My right isn't to break any rules i never got banned since i played there. Your the admin whos raiding with noclip btw. .
Yes, if you want, i can send them to you. But if your Solo Dolo you got already 2.
And talking in german is no valid ban reason eighter.
I'm maybe a player with a big mouth but im ture.

When did I raid you no-clip? Make a demote request or cease your false accusations without any proof.

Upload it and post the links to this thread please (tinypic.com).

Talking in german is against the rules. Someone pointed you to it and as you started spamming OOC with vulgarity Snowball made the decision to ban you as you were rdming and propblocking. These are many broken rules in a short timeset that made Snowball believe you had no intentions to follow the rules what-so-ever.

I will support him in this case fully.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4270

SCOTT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME`?????
SHOW ME A DEMO SO?
SNOWBALL DIDN'T BAN ME
And I'll not shut my mouth your just talking rubbish all the time!!!!
I never RDMed or propblocked somebody. If you think I had show ME the pics. or shut YOUR mouth.
Really, I didn't spammed the chat eighter. I just said 'Admin to me' and noone came.
You got already the pictures i want to post, you mad them but they show, that i just said a single german sentence.
And i dont know when you raided with noclip a friend of me (Duplex) told it to me.
You came as hobo and removed all his props. Then you killed him and took his printers.
That are 3 rules broken. 1. Raiding as hobo. 2. Admin abuse. 3. RDM
So, i never broke more then 1 rule as you banned me. The only rule i broke was writing a difficult language in OOC. And im very sure, that the most players on the servers think, that 2 Days are too much for 1 broken rule.
Also Snowball is a friend of me and he's Mod so tell me, how he could get me banned? And he never said that btw.
To everyone who reads this, you are able to ask Snowball on rp_downtown_4c and tell me please if you agree to me, that 2 days are to much for the reason: ' Talking a diffrent language in OOC' that is maybe a kick reason but not more!!!! ..
Also your the admin how only want to get players banned, Scott.
I never remebered, that you did anything right. You also banned Pet randomly and im pretty sure, that you only talking so much lies because you wont, get me unbanned, because you don't like me.

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4271

Scottie wrote:
Veritas wrote:
Scottie wrote:

Building is no excuse.

I have it on demo that the door was propblocked for more then 5 minutes. Aside that, people were trying to raid him.

File an admin abuse report against me and give me the chance to prove you wrong, or just shut your mouth like you are supposed to do. It shows no class giving subtile shouts to other admins in someones appeal.

[/quote]

I got a demo of you removing tittys props. And why should i post an admin abuse when you are not even an admin. Said i got it there so you dont have to go all aggresive mode on me. And i just asked you because you said you were an observer so maybe you could have told me that.
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4272

Mate. Wait out your ban. It will soon expire. Calm down during the time.
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4274

Veritas wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Veritas wrote:
Scottie wrote:

Building is no excuse.

I got a demo of you removing tittys props. And why should i post an admin abuse when you are not even an admin. Said i got it there so you dont have to go all aggresive mode on me. And i just asked you because you said you were an observer so maybe you could have told me that.
[/quote]

There is no point in smudging my name if you're not even going to take the time out to report me and give me a chance to counterfeit your accusations. You should know this as a 'superadmin'. It is in the server rules and it goes globally. From a personal point of view, I think you should reconsider your attitude being a superadmin. Not only here, but in-game and on teamspeak.

I've done my word regarding Pussy and will not subtract myself from this thread.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4275

Yes, I have to.
But still it's true and it's just annoying I'm working for more then 4 hours now and reached notthing.
Lots of my friend saw his abuse eighter. Next time I'll take a screenshot or something that proves my storys and then he will hopefully get demoted. That would be the best for the whole server.

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4276

"you wrong, or just shut your mouth like you are supposed to do"

Scott don't you think that's a bit rude
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4277

curtis wrote:

It's not rude Curtis. However one shouldn't accuse someone without giving him a fair appeal. This appeal request is not at all about me. There was no reason for him to hook in like that.

This goes at cost of a good name I don't need spoiled.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4279

Scottie wrote:
curtis wrote:

It's not rude Curtis. However one shouldn't accuse someone without giving him a fair appeal. This appeal request is not at all about me. There was no reason for him to hook in like that.

This goes at cost of a good name I don't need spoiled.

Can i ask you how is that not rude?
  • Shifty
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4329

Scott is just RDMing like every other new guy. Today he just shot 2 guys on the streets without any reason. (very funny.)
and im very sure, that you can't tell me to shut up, if I'm talking the truth..

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4330

shisharules wrote:
Scott is just RDMing like every other new guy. Today he just shot 2 guys on the streets without any reason. (very funny.)
and im very sure, that you can't tell me to shut up, if I'm talking the truth..

Post your proof here please then.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4360

gaiz plz go in chat ;3
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9

[DENIED] Random Ban - Speaking German in OOC (2 Days?? ) 11 years 1 month ago #4780

This lead to nothing but arguments and no valid proof for any of the involved parties. You've also been banned for the same offense on a different server.

DENIED.
  • Scottie
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

162 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop