Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: alexledingham Ban Appeal

alexledingham Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #38879

Name - alexledingham
STEAM-ID - steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteam...76561198076541645%2F
Admins name - Illominatix
Server - Zerp RP
Time - Week
Story - I received a warning for using a big gun as a hobo( Which I understood and rightfully got a warning) I then changed my job to a gangster and went about my ways. Then these two guys were shooting at me so i returned fire killing them both. A few minutes later Illuminatix came over and said i used a big gun as a hobo again after being warned already and then banned me for a week for it( even though i wasnt using it as a hobo i was using it as a gangster which is abiding with the rules. This is why I think its not a worthy ban.
Proof - Mister Penis and TotallyAwsome were present at the time of the killings.
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
  • alexledingham
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by alexledingham.
The topic has been locked.

alexledingham Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #38880

First of all, please post your ban appeal under the appeal section next time, but i will reply on this:
I then changed my job to a gangster and went about my ways. Then these two guys were shooting at me so i returned fire killing them both. A few minutes later Illuminatix came over and said i used a big gun as a hobo again after being warned already and then banned me for a week for it( even though i wasnt using it as a hobo i was using it as a gangster which is abiding with the rules. This is why I think its not a worthy ban.

I marked the area in a quote in which you are actually lying now, I made some screenshots of the event while I was invisible (cloacked) to check on all the RDM and big gun as hobo F1's we got about you guys. You were never a gangster in this period of time, and as you can see in the photo's I included in the "spoiler" it states under your name: "Hobo" not "Gangster" as you said you were.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I talked this over with Optec trough steamchat and he thinks 1 week ban is too long,
but since you lied to me afterwards about not knowing you couldn't have a big gun as hobo while lordlow warned you less than a minute ago for this and explained this to you clearly, and the fact you actually lied in your ban appeal (I marked that in the quote as I said) I think it wouldn't be fair to reward this with a unban.

I will alter your ban to a 3 day ban so you can overthink your actions.
  • illuminatixs
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Taste my rainbow!
  • Thanks received: 262
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by illuminatixs.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

288 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf