TOPIC: LazyBro's Unban Request

LazyBro's Unban Request 10 years 2 months ago #38745

Name - LazyBro
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:40283935
Admins name - Xhantium Harper
Reason - Glitching/Duping CSS Grenade
Server - |1|ZARP|DarkRP|Friendly Staff!|Semi Serious|
Time - 5 Week 2 Days
Story - I was raiding bases today using the CSS grenade unaware that buying ammo for it from the explosive trader was "Glitching/Duping" and carried on raiding until roughly 5 mins before this post is made I was teleport by Xhantium and told I was "Glitching/Duping" the grenade, I was then asked to drop the grenade (Which I paid all my money for thinking I could easily replenish ammo for) in turn I declined and tried to reason with Xhantium telling him I bought this grenade for all my money that I have farmed for 60 hours for. It is not easy to give up 60 hours of farming and gaining money because you did not know of a exploit/glitch without being given a warning or informed prior to using it. I would've easily kept the grenade in my bank had I known of this but I hadn't. I was then told it was my last warning in which I replied "Might as well perma-ban me since I have nothing else to do on the server without any money" to be given a 5 Weeks and 2 Days ban.
Proof - I have an image of the ban. Nothing more.
Extra information - I am an active player who abides by the rules and does not intentionally cross the rules. I help out new players and even old ones when they are stuck and don't know what to do in certain situations. I never flame over /ooc and always act appropriately when RP'ing, and unlike most players on the server I actually know that it is an RP server for people to RolePlay on. 5 Weeks ban for something that could've easily just been a warning is too much and I am sincerely sorry for not easily giving up the grenade I spent all my money on.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The topic has been locked.

LazyBro's Unban Request 10 years 2 months ago #38758

I will unban you on 1 condition.
When we get ingame you will need to drop that CSS Grenade since you can't control having it (you duped it and so on)
And please do not let stuff like this happend agian.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40