X e |R o C 's Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #38429

Name - Another Jew/X e |R o C
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:40089360
Admins name - Jackie Price
Reason -Forging something to get someone banned
Server - Dark RP
Time - Perma-ban
Story -
I was banned for forging evidence to get someone banned. The only reason I did this was because the admins refused to help me and my friends even though they were witnessing the whole thing. My friends and I were RDMed and We killed the people who killed us, only for them to come back breaking NLR and RDMING again. After this I filed a f1 complaint. 1 Admin responded, TIGz. While we were trying to tell him what happened, we were RDMed by the same people again. We came back, we were RDMed again. This is against the rules but yet TIGz refused to help us. We then were teleported by a super admin and we then told the super admin what was going on. He banned one of the guys but then refused to ban the other even tho we had 4 people telling him the same story. They then asked me to show proof that they had done this. So we said we didnt have any. But i got one of my friends to make a fake profile named after one of the guys that was not banned but should have been. He sent some messages and I screenshot-ted them and set them to the admin as proof of them doing the crime. We knew this was funny because the name had a 2 in it and looked like total bs because of the stuff I said, but they took it serious which is ok but i don't think i should be permabanned for this. I was mad, because admins were not listening or helping any of us. Please just get rid of the Perma-ban and give me a smaller or shorter ban. I wasn't for real, I didn't make it so he would be banned, I was pissed and thought it would be funny. Also the admins refused to let me explain my self. They asked me why I tried to tell them and they banned me right after they asked.
Proof - None
Extra information - The only reason why I did it was because none of the admins would listen to me even though they saw what happened so i thought i would troll and send them a shady as picture.
  • AnotherJew
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

X e |R o C 's Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #38430

Maybe you should read the ban appeal before this one, as xhantium stated in the last one.
I banned you not bezzy.
Anyways this have been denied.
All you do is break rules on the server, also you havent waited long time, If you apply in like 2 weeks I will reconsider unbanning you.

It hasn't been 2 weeks yet, it's only been a week but, Xhantium might reconsider
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

X e |R o C 's Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #38476

What would the difference be if i made it now and you just unbanned me in a week? Why do i have to wait even more just to apply for a appeal then wait another week just to be unbanned?
  • AnotherJew
  • Fresh Boarder

X e |R o C 's Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #38489

Just like I said before, you might want to think about changing your forum name as well.
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

X e |R o C 's Ban Appeal 10 years 2 months ago #38536

AnotherJew wrote:
What would the difference be if i made it now and you just unbanned me in a week? Why do i have to wait even more just to apply for a appeal then wait another week just to be unbanned?

The reasoning behide that is because Xhantium said that he'd reconsider unbanning you in like 2 weeks, and it doesn't seem like you even bothered to read his reply considering that you didn't even bother changing the admins name to his name.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

X e |R o C 's Ban Appeal 10 years 1 month ago #38626

? I read the reply, why do you think i commented that? And why would i have to change my name, not my fault its not blocked or banned so I think i can keep it.
  • AnotherJew
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by AnotherJew.

X e |R o C 's Ban Appeal 10 years 1 month ago #38628

Your name is German, and Germans killed the Jews, better change your name because its offensive to me.
  • AnotherJew
  • Fresh Boarder

X e |R o C 's Ban Appeal 10 years 1 month ago #38635

The reasoning behide why i did nothing, regardless that you and your 3 other buddies kept going on about the same story, witnesses are not a valid source for evidence, witnesses can lie, however screenshots and video cannot, and you guys thinking that it'd be funny to impersonate another player and forging evidence against him to have him banned is unacceptable and which is why your request is going to be denied.

In the future, don't take people for granted and think that they'll be stupid enough to fall for such non-sense.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

254 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
21/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40