Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal!

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2355

I was banned for apparantly 2000 years according to my friend by [Zarp]Scott for saying that 'I would like to strangle your family slowly' because he said the same about my mother so he banned me for that reason thanks for reading!
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2356

[quote=[SRP]The Fish Rapist]
I was banned for apparantly 2000 years according to my friend by [Zarp]Scott for saying that 'I would like to strangle your family slowly' because he said the same about my mother so he banned me for that reason thanks for reading!
[/quote]

I kicked you for misbehaving and raiding as guard. You then came back saying you were going to 'throttle' my family. I banned you with a comparable message, you are in no way eligible for a unban. People like you are not accepted on our servers.

http://i45.tinypic.com/ei1nut.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/erlchd.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/spdc49.jpg

Goodbye,

Scottie.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2400

How long am I banned for to be honest thats all I want to know if I dont really like this server I only played it because my friends play it I still dont see how they can like it let alone give you people money..

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2401

[quote=[SRP]The Fish Rapist]
How long am I banned for to be honest thats all I want to know if I dont really like this server I only played it because my friends play it I still dont see how they can like it let alone give you people money..
[/quote]

From my perspective: forever.

I see no real regret in your actions apart from you wanting to play with your friends. You don't seem to realise saying such things to an admin or a regular player even in OOC is beyond acceptance.

You don't like this server and you have no plans in participating in this community either.

However this is up to the superadmins, I think it is safe to say you have no more business here.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2403

• Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2408

He got kicked for raiding as a guard? he was my guard and u shot at me so he stepped in and tried to shoot back but nope as always you abuse scott...
  • marcin00019
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2413

marcin00019 wrote:
He got kicked for raiding as a guard? he was my guard and u shot at me so he stepped in and tried to shoot back but nope as always you abuse scott...

Why would a gangster/hitman need a guard? And even if so:
A guard is not allowed to illegally enter any buildings. A guard cannot, ever enter a building he had no permission to getting into without breaking a rule. It doesn't matter if he was defending you. And I only kicked him for this, I banned him for him telling me he would strangle my family. This has nothing to do with abuse.

If you, along with your friend, think it is normal or civilized even to tell an admin you are going to strangle his family.. you are just as sick as him.

Scottie.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2538

The Reason for the ban is complete and utter bs. admins should keep theire cool. not start talking smack to players who disrespect you.
Dissapointed.
  • Nade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2543

Nade wrote:
The Reason for the ban is complete and utter bs. admins should keep theire cool. not start talking smack to players who disrespect you.
Dissapointed.

I kept my cool. I didn't start screaming nor swearing at him. I don't see how the reason is BS. Do we have to accept this kind of behaviour? I don't think so.

He was banned without dispute.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2568

[size=360:2a8cs0jf]Please use the template: http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewtopic.php?t=4
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2681

Scott, I know where you are coming from, I really do. It is incredibly frustrating when someone attacks you on a personal level of any type. However, I have talked to Zart previously, and he explained the reason there is not a zero tolerance policy for this type of language is that it can be abused easily. Now, I would side with you in a second if this was a continuous bombardment on you. However it was one negative thing. And really, I know I have been hit with worse things than that, and I'm sure other mods/admins have too.

Another topic is how you responded to it. Not only did you ban him but you put in a "comparable message". By the way, you took it an extra step. You are someone who writes a ton of guides. One of which is a guide on being a moderator. An exerpt from the guide:
You're expected to have a cool headed and social attitude towards the greatest jerks on earth.
You did not have a cool head. You let him get to you and you turned it right back on him. I understand he was an asshole in saying that, but there were many ways you could have handled that, and this was embarrasing. Practice what you preach.

+support for unban when template is used.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2705

PreOmega wrote:
Scott, I know where you are coming from, I really do. It is incredibly frustrating when someone attacks you on a personal level of any type. However, I have talked to Zart previously, and he explained the reason there is not a zero tolerance policy for this type of language is that it can be abused easily. Now, I would side with you in a second if this was a continuous bombardment on you. However it was one negative thing. And really, I know I have been hit with worse things than that, and I'm sure other mods/admins have too.

Another topic is how you responded to it. Not only did you ban him but you put in a "comparable message". By the way, you took it an extra step. You are someone who writes a ton of guides. One of which is a guide on being a moderator. An exerpt from the guide:
You're expected to have a cool headed and social attitude towards the greatest jerks on earth.
You did not have a cool head. You let him get to you and you turned it right back on him. I understand he was an asshole in saying that, but there were many ways you could have handled that, and this was embarrasing. Practice what you preach.

+support for unban when template is used.

Hi PreOmega,

I appreciate your elaborate opinion in this case and I will pick up some learning points from it.

I could argue with the reasons Zart gave, and they are perhaps worth bringing up in the next meetings as I think as long as the admin takes screenshots there is no way of abusing. Also: the screenshots were only a small part of the scene that were relevant to be included with the thread.

There is a difference between keeping a cool head and giving a clear catchback messaged. I was perhaps wrong giving him the response he was trying to fish out of me but didn't argue nor rage at him at any point apart from the ban reason.

Allowing this type of behaviour will give off a general message saying we allow abuse and therefore are no longer taken serious. Aside such messages can be taken serious in such extend there have previously been police reports IRL about it. Threatening to strangle someone or his relatives for that matter is a serious deal. I won't be the guy who goes to the police but this goes beyond all insults. This was a life threat.

If the sadmins/owners agree with your suggestion of unbanning I will rollback the ban against all principals and will ignore future chat abuse until it has been properly discussed with the admin team.

Scottie.

Added: in addition this happened to Icy. He said he wouldnt kick the player nor remove it as Zart said ignore it.
Are we really trying to be the server where admins get trolled?
http://i49.tinypic.com/xf544g.jpg

It clearly states in the rules:
Respect: the staff at all times.
•Common sense rule means every rule may not be on the rules list (such as smaller "obvious" things). So if you think you're smart and figured out something we did not know you tell us about it instead of abusing it.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2729

DarkRP may not be my turf anymore, but the language used by Fish is wildly unacceptable and therefore a ban is in order. The ban issued however is far too long, and I will leave it to Scotties discretion as to how many days to give you. Cheers.
  • Lord Blast
  • Fresh Boarder
"Are you a new admin?" - Virtually every admin
"I've never seen you before." - Virtually every admin
"NLR isn't a perma, it's a warning" - Virtually every admin
"You need to give warnings, Blast" - Virtually every admin.
"Naa" - Blast

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2730

You aren't a pushover if you don't ban someone forever for insulting you. By not doing this, you aren't sending a message of everyone being pushovers, but that kind of mentality will inevitably make future actions more and more severe, just because you think you aren't going to send some type of message. He just got kicked, for something that he may not have even thought was legit, he was frustrated. Every time I kick somebody, if they immediately come back, I TP to them, and explain what they did wrong and how they can avoid making the same mistake. This avoids them feeling like they were screwed over, and they aren't prone to personal attacks. His actions were not acceptable, however a simple TP to him, and telling him straight up that that was his last warning, would have been the end of it. However, if he decided to keep it up, a ban would be understandable. I still don't understand why you lashed back at him. Also, calling your fellow admins "sadmins" just because they may disagree with your decision doesn't gain favor from anyone.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2740

PreOmega wrote:
He just got kicked, for something that he may not have even thought was legit, he was frustrated. Every time I kick somebody, if they immediately come back, I TP to them, and explain what they did wrong and how they can avoid making the same mistake.

There have been clear communications with this player at the point he was breaking NLR. This player just doesn't care about being a player here like he states and won't obey any rules.
PreOmega wrote:
Also, calling your fellow admins "sadmins" just because they may disagree with your decision doesn't gain favor from anyone.

sadmins = superadmins = the people who will give the final decision on this appeal (usually Jericho, Ice or Agent/Zart).

This had nothing to do with admins/retorical.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2749

Ok, second part was my bad, don't hear that term
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2752

PreOmega wrote:
Ok, second part was my bad, don't hear that term
  • Scottie

[DENIED] [SRP]The Fish Rapistâ„¢ Unban Appeal! 11 years 2 months ago #2768

First of all. Repost this and Use The Template. After that I would say that I do agree with scottie.
You do not say such thing at any point.

But I will close it - Because of no useing template. If you want to you can repost this and use the template.

DENIED
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

162 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf