Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926184

Name - McOxygen
STEAM-ID - STEAM_1:1:39514038
Staff Members Name - Eddie
Punishment Reason - RDM - Don't join gunfights
Server - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Story/Situation - Basically he shot a guy who hasn't done anything that would imply that he's a traitor at which point like 40s+ into the round Eddie shot him in the open with me witnessing it all. Claims it was me joining a gunfight which it clearly isn't. It is no my fault for his carelessness in the situation of losing a Traitor round to such a dumb mistake.
Extra Information - First of, I would like Seargent to stay out of this one because he didn't even bother to properly read the last one I made. I would prefer if maybe Aek handled this one. If the Staff member whos handling my Appeal has any questions I will reply quickly. To me this looks like abuse on Eddies part for being careless in his T round and being warn happy.

As I said, Seargent please do stay out of, only me and the Staff member whos handling can post to avoid any confusion. Thank you for actually taking your time to read all of this. <3
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Samo rejv i debele zene!
  • Thanks received: 33
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926192

Same as last time, you just didn't understand the rule and now Miia informed you of that if you watched them from the start of the round you would know they haven't committed any traitorous acts but I know for a fact that you was not watching this guy from the start of the round, you saw me this kill guy and just decided to join the gunfight, don't change your story now to make excuses
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by eddie..

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926194

I will handle this then.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926196

From the previous report
"As far as I know joining a gunfight means joining mid gunfight. You clearly shot HIM first since I was there the whole time. No one in their right mind would ID a body after seeing someone shoot first."
This clearly shows your misunderstanding of the rule and your reasoning for killing me, just because I shot first does not mean you can join the fight before letting me ID the body.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926197

¸Just to add, I was looking towards that direction for a solid 20 seconds and the guy you killed didn't even move. I'm not changing my story. You're clearly abusing your powers. But I don't have any evidence, yet.
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926198

McOxygen wrote:
¸Just to add, I was looking towards that direction for a solid 20 seconds and the guy you killed didn't even move. I'm not changing my story. You're clearly abusing your powers. But I don't have any evidence, yet.
The guy was not AFK I am pretty sure of that, even so, after I shot him he shot back meaning it was a 2 way gunfight. You would not know that I didn't watch this guy kill an innocent earlier in the round, or even had DNA on this guy. You know you was just walking out of the tower and at that moment you saw me shoot at this guy so you joined the fight. Another thing I'd like to add is the fact that it looks like you shot at me after I killed the guy, you missed your first few shots and actually started shooting at me half way through the gunfight before anyone even died
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926202

@Eddie wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
The guy was not AFK I am pretty sure of that, even so, after I shot him he shot back meaning it was a 2 way gunfight. You would not know that I didn't watch this guy kill an innocent earlier in the round, or even had DNA on this guy. You know you was just walking out of the tower and at that moment you saw me shoot at this guy so you joined the fight. Another thing I'd like to add is the fact that it looks like you shot at me after I killed the guy, you missed your first few shots and actually started shooting at me half way through the gunfight before anyone even died
If you shoot someone who has been afk the whole round and they shoot back it doesnt matter that its a 2 way fight, the rule says if you cannot be sure which one is the traitor dont join, however if he was afk then he cant have committed a traitorous act, making you an rdmer or a traitor.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926203

@Eddie wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
Not true, you're changing your story now. Regardless. I asked only the Staff Member and myself the only ones to post here.
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926205

McOxygen wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
Not true, you're changing your story now. Regardless. I asked only the Staff Member and myself the only ones to post here.
You can't stop people from posting? Especially when it was my punishment
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926206

Did Mcoxygen not wait for Eddie to ID the body?
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926207

Miia also has a good point tho.
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926208

Miia wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
If you shoot someone who has been afk the whole round and they shoot back it doesnt matter that its a 2 way fight, the rule says if you cannot be sure which one is the traitor dont join, however if he was afk then he cant have committed a traitorous act, making you an rdmer or a traitor.
He didn't know that the player had been AFK, I'm pretty sure he wasn't anyway, but even if he was, he hadn't watched him for the full length of the round.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926210

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Yes, this was his response
As far as I know joining a gunfight means joining mid gunfight. You clearly shot HIM first since I was there the whole time. No one in their right mind would ID a body after seeing someone shoot first.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926212

@Eddie wrote:
Miia wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
He didn't know that the player had been AFK, I'm pretty sure he wasn't anyway, but even if he was, he hadn't watched him for the full length of the round.
It was 40 seconds into the round and I was hanging around that area, if I was totally blind I wouldn't have seen that.
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926215

@Eddie wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Yes, this was his response
As far as I know joining a gunfight means joining mid gunfight. You clearly shot HIM first since I was there the whole time. No one in their right mind would ID a body after seeing someone shoot first.

Then it's RDM lol. The main point here is that Eddie could've had DNA or could've seen this guy do some traitorous act or there could've been a KOS that you missed. McOxygen you have to ID the body and if it's inno, no matter his reason, then you may kill him.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by DaAwezomeViking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926216

@Eddie wrote:
Miia wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
But you cant prove that he hadnt been watching him the whole round and he doesnt need to maintain eye contact or anything as long as he can be sure that the player hasnt committed a traitorous act which if he hasnt moved all game he hasnt, he can kill you. This seems like an awfully petty punishment at best as it would have had little impact on the game, you would have most likely been killed after identifying it anyway. As for you being pretty sure he wasnt afk, i would never punish if i was only pretty sure, if theres even the slightest chance of error i see it as best to give the benefit of the doubt.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926218

I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you was watching this guy from the start of the round, even though it looks as though you have added that to your original story, but I'm happy for you to have a second chance which I have told Aek. In future just admit to your original story and don't add to it in order to higher chances of being accepted, that's if of course that is what you have done. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you didn't :)
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia

[TTT] McOxygen's Second Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #926219

Hello McOxygen,

Having spoken to Eddie and Bezzy to get a better idea of the story I have decided to Accept it. Since more of the story has come out now I think that you will learn from this and make sure that you don't attempt to RDM someone before they ID a body. However just make sure you're more careful in future. If you have any questions about the rules feel free to come and talk to any TTT Lead Team member about it and they will be able to assist you.

Thank you for making an appeal!

This has been

#Accepted
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

215 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1