TOPIC: [TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905536

Name - What is your in-game name?

DaAwezomeViking

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?

STEAM_0:0:201332967

Staff Members Name - Who warned you?

MattorS (I will explain in my story)

Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?

Discrimination

Server - Which server did this occur on?

TTT

Story/Situation - What happened?

I was banned about a week or so ago and I appealed my ban (I was banned rightfully):
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/1...diddler-s-ban-appeal
MattorS was the admin who banned me.
Nick handled my appeal. After at first accepting my appeal, he then changed the outcome to denied after a few days claiming that "further evidence" had come to light. When I asked him for the evidence, he refused to provide it to me. I then asked Aek to look into this and Nick claimed that he had "Lost the evidence".
Nick has now warned me for discrimination after denying the appeal.

Unless any other evidence comes forward to prove that this appeal should be denied, I would like it to be accepted again and the new "Discrimination" warn be removed from my rapsheet.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905539

:plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905540

Handling
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905553

Nick0GR wrote:
Handling
wait but ?????
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905563

You were punished for discrimination which you know we have a zero tolerance policy on, i see no reason to remove the punishment. Regardless of any evidence Nick may have lost you were still banned for a valid reason.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905565

Miia wrote:
You were punished for discrimination which you know we have a zero tolerance policy on, i see no reason to remove the punishment. Regardless of any evidence Nick may have lost you were still banned for a valid reason.

Surely if it was first accepted then I was denied again for the reason of "further evidence" there needs to be further evidence?
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905569

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Miia wrote:

Surely if it was first accepted then I was denied again for the reason of "further evidence" there needs to be further evidence?
Maybe i shouldnt be saying this and could be completely wrong but to my knowledge the only reason Nick changed his verdict was that he felt he had been biased when accepting the appeal.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905583

Miia wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Miia wrote:

Maybe i shouldnt be saying this and could be completely wrong but to my knowledge the only reason Nick changed his verdict was that he felt he had been biased when accepting the appeal.
why shouldn't you be saying that? I admitted my mistake and it was partially a reason of why I changed the outcome but not completely
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905584

Seargent44 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Handling
wait but ?????

AHAHAHAHA

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905585

Miia wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Miia wrote:

Kyber supposedly shared steam messages with Nick that I sent to Kyber where I said that I only appealed the ban because I thought Nick was going to be biased and accept it. However, I remember only saying (which is the same thing I said to Nick, who was the one who told me to appeal in the ban in the first place) that I didn't think the ban should've been accepted, because I thought what I did wrong overruled my apology, where Nick clearly differed in opinion (why he accepted the appeal).
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905588

Miia wrote:

innocent until proven guilty though???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905594

Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:

innocent until proven guilty though???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I was on the server at the time and know full well that viking was being a cunt and did break the discrimination rule. If you are talking about my views on the hacker stuff i see it that way because there is not 100% proof, in this case you just had to read chat and a report.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905597

Firstly i agree with svans

But uh, Tbf what you said was clearly Discrimination and tbf you don't seem very sorry about the situation and quite genuinely you seem more like you just want it removed, and being an Ex-Staff you should've known better.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905599

I'll let Longshot handle with this as I want to see him handle more forum reports (I will be watching over him the entire time)
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905601

Svanzscape wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Handling
wait but ?????

AHAHAHAHA
I wasn't the one that warned him, and even if it was me, I would be giving out in place of MattorS so I could handle it.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905603

Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:

I was on the server at the time and know full well that viking was being a cunt and did break the discrimination rule. If you are talking about my views on the hacker stuff i see it that way because there is not 100% proof, in this case you just had to read chat and a report.

fair enough, but, as for the innocent till proven guilty, just like you in the discrimination policy, shouldn't it be either all of its innocent until proven guilty or none of it?

that sentence is a mess but I hope you get it

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905615

Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:

fair enough, but, as for the innocent till proven guilty, just like you in the discrimination policy, shouldn't it be either all of its innocent until proven guilty or none of it?

What do you mean all of it or none? Isnt it all innocent until proven guilty?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905618

Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:

What do you mean all of it or none? Isnt it all innocent until proven guilty?

yes

[TTT] Viking's Warn Appeal 5 years 11 months ago #905624

Hello Viking.

After I had to step in, this appeal is being Accepted. No reason for that warning to stay there. I have removed it now so no need to worry. It was just a miscommunication between our Staff members apparently. Talked to them to make sure this will not happen again.

#Accepted

Have a Good Night and Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Johnler.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32