TOPIC: [TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903639

Name - What is your in-game name?
LeXeDHie

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:432532891

Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
WelcomingComic02

Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
RDM

Server - Which server did this occur on?
TTT

Story/Situation - What happened?
We were in the small room he threw a grenade which was a smoke grenade but I saw as a fire grenade and have killed him.

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
I am verry sorry for it and dont do it again! ( My last appeal)
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903643

Even though I am allowed to handle this I will refrain from doing so as I find no point in it. You changed almost nothing and just spammed the forums instead of waiting a day or two and prove your good attitude.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903649

I don't understand Nick sometimes. Why should you not apologising enough for getting a perfectly valid warning be any reason to accept the appeal? We're not here to unwarn the people that act nice to us. Besides, according to Welcoming, it already detonated with clear smoke coming out before you began shooting.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903651

Firstly, Could this be moved to correct section.
And though you're allowed to appeal multiple times after two denied ones i feel you should give up on appealing because most likely they outcome wont change

and Uhmm
Handling
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Boxy.

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903652

Raeker wrote:
I don't understand Nick sometimes. Why should you not apologising enough for getting a perfectly valid warning be any reason to accept the appeal? We're not here to unwarn the people that act nice to us. Besides, according to Welcoming, it already detonated with clear smoke coming out before you began shooting.
already told Dodo maybe logs don’t saw that I shot?
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903654

LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Even if you shot the second he threw it if it is later proven to be a smoke you should stop shooting, obviously.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903655

LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
According to your appeal you killed Welcoming, who's also the person that punished you. I'd say he would be more than capable to judge whether or not you shot after the grenade went off. The logs only show when the grenade has been thrown, not when it goes off.
  • Raeker

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903656

Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
According to your appeal you killed Welcoming, who's also the person that punished you. I'd say he would be more than capable to judge whether or not you shot after the grenade went off. The logs only show when the grenade has been thrown, not when it goes off.
I was never killed, nor did i say i was killed by Lex
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903660

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
So he saw you throw a grenade, shot you and then stopped? or was killed by someone else?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903661

Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I did not kill Welcoming, I killed another player because he held the grenade in his hand which was on me and then I killed him where is the problem? I just thought that would be a fire grenade! And I am very sorry for that!
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903662

Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
So he saw you throw a grenade, shot you and then stopped? or was killed by someone else?
Right to clarify He nor I said that HE killed ME, Someone threw a Smoke of which then detonated and then he killed the person who threw it
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903664

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Right to clarify He nor I said that HE killed ME, Someone threw a Smoke of which then detonated and then he killed the person who threw it
That's a lie, we were at the small room he had a granete in his hand threw it in my direction I killed him
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903665

LeXeDHie wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
That's a lie, we were at the small room he had a granete in his hand threw it in my direction I killed him
Wait so are you claiming i threw it?
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by WelcomingComic2.

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903666

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Regardless of who threw it i stand by what i always do in this kind of situation. I find it very hard to punish anyone who killed someone for throwing a smoke at them.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903667

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
No, i mean the person who reported me
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903669

Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Regardless of who threw it i stand by what i always do in this kind of situation. I find it very hard to punish anyone who killed someone for throwing a smoke at them.
There is no evidence supporting this from what i've recieved
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903670

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
But how do you know it detonated? It is impossible to see in the logs.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903671

Raeker wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Me and many others have timed it and its around 5 seconds for EVERY grenade
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903672

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
So the moment when it takes 6 seconds it's suddenly okay to warn? What if he saw it detonate and figured it would be an incendiary? Just because it starts detonating at roughly 5 or 6 seconds doesn't mean that it's immediately clear what kind of a grenade it is.
  • Raeker

[TTT aslay&warn Appeal]Lexed 5 years 11 months ago #903674

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Miia wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I'm sorry but lets say i see someone throwing grenades at me but didn't get a chance to see what kind. You honestly expect me to wait 5 seconds to check before killing them?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Miia.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

217 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32