Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: warn appeal

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899117

James Stone- What is your in-game name?
STEAM_0:1:42729920 - What is your STEAM-ID?
Staff Members Name - Tristina
Punishment Reason - NLR
Server - S1
Story/Situation - Got shot at spawn for playing music, continued playing even after being rdmed.
  • James Stone
  • James Stone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Posts: 926
  • Thank you received: 94
  • Karma: -6
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899119

no its valid
  • MsMs
  • MsMs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1987
  • Thank you received: 926
  • Karma: -20
Ex-SSRP Owner
Ex-Racist
Ex-Teamspeak Head Administrator
Ex-Male
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899121

My name is Tristan, is this my step sister?
  • Magik
  • Magik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • no u
  • Posts: 2143
  • Thank you received: 484
  • Karma: -12
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899122

yes
  • James Stone
  • James Stone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Posts: 926
  • Thank you received: 94
  • Karma: -6
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899127

Ehm I would argue it's a valid punishment
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 4363
  • Thank you received: 1247
  • Karma: -10
Current ranks:
Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin
Prop hunt Super admin
Murder Super admin
SemiSerious RolePlay Moderator
Former ranks:
Deathrun Admin
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899132

The punishment is valid, but still i feel there is lack of common sense. I wasn't ruining anyones RP experience by going there and continue playing after being rdmed. It's totally understandable if my base was being raided and i'd constantly go back there try to stop them and break nlr. But all i did was play some music and afk, that most likely didn't ruin anyones "rp" experience.
  • James Stone
  • James Stone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Posts: 926
  • Thank you received: 94
  • Karma: -6
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899138

James Stone wrote:
The punishment is valid, but still i feel there is lack of common sense. I wasn't ruining anyones RP experience by going there and continue playing after being rdmed. It's totally understandable if my base was being raided and i'd constantly go back there try to stop them and break nlr. But all i did was play some music and afk, that most likely didn't ruin anyones "rp" experience.

if you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction
  • MsMs
  • MsMs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1987
  • Thank you received: 926
  • Karma: -20
Ex-SSRP Owner
Ex-Racist
Ex-Teamspeak Head Administrator
Ex-Male
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899139

MsMs wrote:
James Stone wrote:
The punishment is valid, but still i feel there is lack of common sense. I wasn't ruining anyones RP experience by going there and continue playing after being rdmed. It's totally understandable if my base was being raided and i'd constantly go back there try to stop them and break nlr. But all i did was play some music and afk, that most likely didn't ruin anyones "rp" experience.

if you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction
Do rules really need to be followed word by word so strictly. I didn't ruin anyones rp experience by doing that shit.
  • James Stone
  • James Stone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Posts: 926
  • Thank you received: 94
  • Karma: -6
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899143

James Stone wrote:
MsMs wrote:
James Stone wrote:
The punishment is valid, but still i feel there is lack of common sense. I wasn't ruining anyones RP experience by going there and continue playing after being rdmed. It's totally understandable if my base was being raided and i'd constantly go back there try to stop them and break nlr. But all i did was play some music and afk, that most likely didn't ruin anyones "rp" experience.

if you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction
Do rules really need to be followed word by word so strictly. I didn't ruin anyones rp experience by doing that shit.

yes
  • MsMs
  • MsMs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1987
  • Thank you received: 926
  • Karma: -20
Ex-SSRP Owner
Ex-Racist
Ex-Teamspeak Head Administrator
Ex-Male
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899144

MsMs wrote:
James Stone wrote:
MsMs wrote:
James Stone wrote:
The punishment is valid, but still i feel there is lack of common sense. I wasn't ruining anyones RP experience by going there and continue playing after being rdmed. It's totally understandable if my base was being raided and i'd constantly go back there try to stop them and break nlr. But all i did was play some music and afk, that most likely didn't ruin anyones "rp" experience.

if you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction
Do rules really need to be followed word by word so strictly. I didn't ruin anyones rp experience by doing that shit.

yes
Pretty sure the rules are there to avoid massive chaos, like people breaking nlr that could actually ruin others rping. Example continously coming back to raid and breaking nlr. No need to go full nazi when someone breaks nlr because they want to play music at spawn where they get rdmed.
  • James Stone
  • James Stone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Posts: 926
  • Thank you received: 94
  • Karma: -6
Last Edit: 2 days 4 hours ago by James Stone.
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899145

James Stone wrote:
MsMs wrote:
James Stone wrote:
MsMs wrote:
James Stone wrote:
The punishment is valid, but still i feel there is lack of common sense. I wasn't ruining anyones RP experience by going there and continue playing after being rdmed. It's totally understandable if my base was being raided and i'd constantly go back there try to stop them and break nlr. But all i did was play some music and afk, that most likely didn't ruin anyones "rp" experience.

if you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction
Do rules really need to be followed word by word so strictly. I didn't ruin anyones rp experience by doing that shit.

yes
Pretty sure the rules are there to avoid massive chaos, like people breaking nlr that could actually ruin others rping. Example continously coming back to raid and breaking nlr.

yes
  • MsMs
  • MsMs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1987
  • Thank you received: 926
  • Karma: -20
Ex-SSRP Owner
Ex-Racist
Ex-Teamspeak Head Administrator
Ex-Male
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 4 hours ago #899146

If i were you, i would've stayed dead and just played the song until nlr timer breaks.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • TrueOverL
  • TrueOverL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 194
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 3 hours ago #899161

Handling.
  • Jalu
  • Jalu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 789
  • Thank you received: 308
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 days 3 hours ago #899170

I spoke to Annie and we both decided to accept this Appeal since you have no Recent Punishments for NLR. Consider this as Verbal Warning! The Warning will be removed from your Rapsheet

:accepted:
  • Jalu
  • Jalu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 789
  • Thank you received: 308
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: EiPUS, SyStem, Latram
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

110 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
41/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
4/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
7/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
3/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
14/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
7/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
25/128
online
Top