TOPIC: [TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898492

Name - What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is LeXeDHie

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432532891

Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Eddie

Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
RDM

Server - Which server did this occur on?
Trouble in Terrorist Town
Story/Situation - What happened?
I was with at the tester and saw how he placed C4 I kill him and he warned me for RDM

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
Proof
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LeXeDHie.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898493

Handling
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898502

Your proof is probably set as "Friends Only", which means that most of us, if not all, will be unable to see it.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898508

I was no where near anyone when I placed a C4, I walked away and checked no one was around, there wasn't, I then went back there after a while to check the timer was still going and it hadn't been defused, you were there and looked at me so I turned around, now if you watched me place that C4 you would have killed me there and then or set out a KOS on me, you just presumed it was me that placed it and wasn't taking action as of yet, you were holstered, for awhile we were just staring at each other doing nothing. I went to make a move and pulled out my shotgun, I aimed it at your head and right at that moment you pulled out a gun and killed me, you clearly presumed I was going to kill you because I aimed at you and so you decided to shoot first, which is killing on suspicion and not allowed. Basically I know you didn't see me place a C4, you presumed, and only when I pulled a gun and aimed at you did you start shooting me, before I shot a bullet, which is killing on suspicion. Saying you saw me place it was just an excuse after I reported you

You were clearly unsure if it was in fact me or not so you took a risky guess after seeing it. You proved this to me by what you said in chat when I reported you. . It was only after I warned and slayed you that you became certain that you saw me, and turned to screaming in the chat and disrespecting staff

If you can show a clip of you watching me place it, I will be more than happy to get this accepted, but without that I am certain that you did not, please do show me if you was recording it though, as it cannot be accepted without any evidence.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898509

_Eddie_ wrote:
I was no where near anyone when I placed a C4, I walked away and checked no one was around, there wasn't, I then went back there after a while to check the timer was still going and it hadn't been defused, you were there and looked at me so I turned around, now if you watched me place that C4 you would have killed me there and then or set out a KOS on me, you just presumed it was me that placed it and wasn't taking action as of yet, you were holstered, for awhile we were just staring at each other doing nothing. I went to make a move and pulled out my shotgun, I aimed it at your head and right at that moment you pulled out a gun and killed me, you clearly presumed I was going to kill you because I aimed at you and so you decided to shoot first, which is killing on suspicion and not allowed.
Ignoring a C4 is KOSable as well. The fact that you were next to a C4 without trying to defuse it or without making any attempts to get a Detective to it would signify, to me at least, that you were a Traitor.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898511

Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
I was no where near anyone when I placed a C4, I walked away and checked no one was around, there wasn't, I then went back there after a while to check the timer was still going and it hadn't been defused, you were there and looked at me so I turned around, now if you watched me place that C4 you would have killed me there and then or set out a KOS on me, you just presumed it was me that placed it and wasn't taking action as of yet, you were holstered, for awhile we were just staring at each other doing nothing. I went to make a move and pulled out my shotgun, I aimed it at your head and right at that moment you pulled out a gun and killed me, you clearly presumed I was going to kill you because I aimed at you and so you decided to shoot first, which is killing on suspicion and not allowed.
Ignoring a C4 is KOSable as well. The fact that you were next to a C4 without trying to defuse it or without making any attempts to get a Detective to it would signify, to me at least, that you were a Traitor.

How to distinguish a blind person from a dude who is willingfully ignoring it?
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898512

LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

You can use that same excuse for ignoring unidentified bodies.
  • Raeker

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898513

LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

Just kill all blind people
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898514

LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

And what actually classifies as ignoring it, what are you supposed to do other than run away? I fail to understand that rule. I get that it means you should alert others about the C4, but if you don't use a mic, which is a lot of players, then are you really going to stop and type when you are right next to it on a low timer? That would get you killed, however running away from it can also get you killed so it doesn't make sense. Anyway away from that, I wasn't ignoring it because I was stood by it with a detective, meaning he could defuse it, there was nothing else in this situation I could've done. The reason that I am sure this was RDM is because he shot at me as soon as I pointed a gun at him, which I understand is panic and all. If he shows solid evidence that he witnessed me place and arm the C4 then I am perfectly happy for it to be accepted
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by eddie..

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898556

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This rule regarding ignoring unidentified bodies and C4s really is a pain. It is hard for staff to work around as a lot of the time there is no proof as to if the user even did ignore it in the first place and(more so with unidentified bodies) is just used as an excuse. There is also the issue of it being really unfair to players that genuinely did not see the body/c4. As i said a while ago in an ideal world there would be a difference between ignoring and not seeing, as ignoring is clearly something a traitor would do and not seeing is an honest mistake, however given how already difficult to staff this rule is it can never happen.

As for what classifies as ignoring, if we look at how the ignoring bodies is being handled its being anywhere near one or walking past it without identifying it. Now if we have established that for bodies you do not have to see them to be killed should this work the same with C4? In which case being anywhere near a C4 and another player hears it beeping and notices you did not call it out should he be able to kill you? You did not call it so clearly you ignored it, even if you did not hear it beeping. If i were to be really picky i could say well people don't announce unidentified bodies they identify them, so in the case that someone walks past a C4 should they be forced to attempt to diffuse it, risking their round. As for saying if you hear a C4 and don't announce it being classed as ignoring it would be highly unfair to people who listen to music or for what ever reason cannot hear the beeping of C4.

As for it being unfair to players without mics having to stop to announce C4s for once i don't have an issue with it myself, as i just have binds for "C4 tester" and "C4 tower". However for a new player who has just joined without a mic they may not know how to make a bind and it could end up being very frustrating if they were killed for having to stop to announce a C4 in text chat.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Miia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Chienman, eddie.

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898582

Miia wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This rule regarding ignoring unidentified bodies and C4s really is a pain. It is hard for staff to work around as a lot of the time there is no proof as to if the user even did ignore it in the first place and(more so with unidentified bodies) is just used as an excuse. There is also the issue of it being really unfair to players that genuinely did not see the body/c4. As i said a while ago in an ideal world there would be a difference between ignoring and not seeing, as ignoring is clearly something a traitor would do and not seeing is an honest mistake, however given how already difficult to staff this rule is it can never happen.

As for what classifies as ignoring, if we look at how the ignoring bodies is being handled its being anywhere near one or walking past it without identifying it. Now if we have established that for bodies you do not have to see them to be killed should this work the same with C4? In which case being anywhere near a C4 and another player hears it beeping and notices you did not call it out should he be able to kill you? You did not call it so clearly you ignored it, even if you did not hear it beeping. If i were to be really picky i could say well people don't announce unidentified bodies they identify them, so in the case that someone walks past a C4 should they be forced to attempt to diffuse it, risking their round. As for saying if you hear a C4 and don't announce it being classed as ignoring it would be highly unfair to people who listen to music or for what ever reason cannot hear the beeping of C4.

As for it being unfair to players without mics having to stop to announce C4s for once i don't have an issue with it myself, as i just have binds for "C4 tester" and "C4 tower". However for a new player who has just joined without a mic they may not know how to make a bind and it could end up being very frustrating if they were killed for having to stop to announce a C4 in text chat.
The other problem is, not all C4's are guaranteed to be placed at them two places
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898658

In the end its always a pain when dealing with something likes this , as for myself , 50% of the times I type instead of talking , and I would not stop to type out a C4 when there are less than 15 seconds of it , I would run my as off .

it also depends if someone else called it out , say "Player X says in voice / types , that there is a C4 near the Tester "
"Player Y 20 seconds later walks past that C4 " He doesn't need to announce it as its already being called out .

My opinion
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #898891

Bip.
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #899210

Bip
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #899212

LeXeDHie wrote:
Bip
The appeal is in progress, all that is doing is making you look impatient. It won't change anything
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #899213

Make the proof public so we can see it and maybe it'll be easier to handle?
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #899250

https://imgur.com/gallery/UuT35
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LeXeDHie.

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #899253

If you could set your proof to public so I can view the screenshot that could help
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #899258

I mean, that doesnt prove you saw him but anyways
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT aslay&warn appeal] LeXeDHie 5 years 11 months ago #899259

Kyber wrote:
If you could set your proof to public so I can view the screenshot that could help
Check the imgur link
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40