Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898413

Name - What is your in-game name? Bopsa

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:211470731

Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Famous Turkey

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Hacking

Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP/DarkRP

Time - How long were you banned for? Permanent
Story - What happened?
So yesterday I was in singleplayer with my friends playing around with lua scripts, after that we went to zarp, when I joined zarp the lua scripts didn't completely go away.
I still had a bugged aimbot and esp I couldn't control, I tried to restart my game but when I pressed "esc" my game just froze until I pressed it again (so I couldn't leave).
I didn't really think too much about it because all I was planning to do was afking in a room while my friends build a base.
At some point Legendary Soldier teleported me because he saw me looking at players through walls etc, I told him this story but a bit less detailed because he kicked me fairly quick.
But he told me he was going to kick me and I had to fix the bugged esp etc.
After I was kicked I just restarted my pc to close gmod and fix everything, then I joined zarp again and everything was fine and there were no problems anymore.
Now today I tried to join zarp and I am banned Permanently by Famous Turkey. (I have never spoke to him about anything)
I don't get why I was banned because after I restarted my pc everything was gone and nobody told me anything about a ban.


Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? No
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. Some lua scripts were externally injected. (Might be the reason they didnt go away)
  • Danny138
  • Danny138's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898417

Honestly seems like a shitty excuse, you have more of a chance getting unbanned just admitting that you used hacks and leaving it at that.
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 2174
  • Thank you received: 607
  • Karma: 15

SSRP - Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898419

Handling bb
  • TheCorgi
  • TheCorgi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • 봄날
  • Posts: 678
  • Thank you received: 252
  • Karma: -8
SSRP Head Admin
Teamspeak Staff



Kpop Extraordinaire
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898425

:plussp:
  • yojonatan
  • yojonatan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Crane is back"
  • Posts: 222
  • Thank you received: 38
  • Karma: -2
Ex-poor
Ex-rulebreaker
SSRP Moderator
My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357157972/


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898434

hier gaat ziggo niet blij mee zijn
  • Semm2012
  • Semm2012's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 48
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898435

Semm2012 wrote:
hier gaat ziggo niet blij mee zijn

XD
Joshua lult ook alles door. . .
  • yojonatan
  • yojonatan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Crane is back"
  • Posts: 222
  • Thank you received: 38
  • Karma: -2
Ex-poor
Ex-rulebreaker
SSRP Moderator
My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357157972/


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898436

yojonatan wrote:
Semm2012 wrote:
hier gaat ziggo niet blij mee zijn

XD
Joshua lult ook alles door. . .
xD idd
  • Semm2012
  • Semm2012's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 48
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898437

Zeker niet
  • Danny138
  • Danny138's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898439

Danny138 wrote:
Zeker niet

Kpn dan?
  • yojonatan
  • yojonatan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Crane is back"
  • Posts: 222
  • Thank you received: 38
  • Karma: -2
Ex-poor
Ex-rulebreaker
SSRP Moderator
My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357157972/


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898440

Die wel 10/10
  • Danny138
  • Danny138's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898442

www.kpn.com/service.htm

iemand report hem ff
  • Semm2012
  • Semm2012's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 48
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898444

Semm2012 wrote:
www.kpn.com/service.htm

iemand report hem ff

Report zelf pannekoek
  • yojonatan
  • yojonatan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Crane is back"
  • Posts: 222
  • Thank you received: 38
  • Karma: -2
Ex-poor
Ex-rulebreaker
SSRP Moderator
My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357157972/


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898447

yojonatan wrote:
Semm2012 wrote:
www.kpn.com/service.htm

iemand report hem ff

Report zelf pannekoek
kan niet ik moet leren
  • Semm2012
  • Semm2012's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 48
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898471

Dont lie on your appeal, itll just get denied.
  • Diet Water
  • Diet Water's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1726
  • Thank you received: 457
  • Karma: -33


Ex-SSRP Admin x2
Ex-Revolt Officer
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898472

Diet Water wrote:
Dont lie on your appeal, itll just get denied.

I am not lying this is exactly what happend...
And even if i was lying it doesnt explain why i first just get kicked and then randomly a day after get a perma ban
  • Danny138
  • Danny138's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898482

Danny138 wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
Dont lie on your appeal, itll just get denied.

I am not lying this is exactly what happend...
And even if i was lying it doesnt explain why i first just get kicked and then randomly a day after get a perma ban

maybe he assumed that you left to avoid punishment?
  • Semm2012
  • Semm2012's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 48
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898486

Semm2012 wrote:
Danny138 wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
Dont lie on your appeal, itll just get denied.

I am not lying this is exactly what happend...
And even if i was lying it doesnt explain why i first just get kicked and then randomly a day after get a perma ban

maybe he assumed that you left to avoid punishment?


I got kicked then I restarted my pc and I joined back everything was fine then after like an hour I quit gmod, now for some reason I tried to join today and I have a perma ban.
  • Danny138
  • Danny138's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898498

Danny138 wrote:
Semm2012 wrote:
Danny138 wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
Dont lie on your appeal, itll just get denied.

I am not lying this is exactly what happend...
And even if i was lying it doesnt explain why i first just get kicked and then randomly a day after get a perma ban

maybe he assumed that you left to avoid punishment?


I got kicked then I restarted my pc and I joined back everything was fine then after like an hour I quit gmod, now for some reason I tried to join today and I have a perma ban.

ever been caught hacking before on zarp?
  • Semm2012
  • Semm2012's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 48
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898499

Semm2012 wrote:
Danny138 wrote:
Semm2012 wrote:
Danny138 wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
Dont lie on your appeal, itll just get denied.

I am not lying this is exactly what happend...
And even if i was lying it doesnt explain why i first just get kicked and then randomly a day after get a perma ban

maybe he assumed that you left to avoid punishment?


I got kicked then I restarted my pc and I joined back everything was fine then after like an hour I quit gmod, now for some reason I tried to join today and I have a perma ban.

ever been caught hacking before on zarp?
No, i have never hacked on any server.
  • Danny138
  • Danny138's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Bopsa's Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #898500

Danny138 wrote:
Semm2012 wrote:
Danny138 wrote:
Semm2012 wrote:
Danny138 wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
Dont lie on your appeal, itll just get denied.

I am not lying this is exactly what happend...
And even if i was lying it doesnt explain why i first just get kicked and then randomly a day after get a perma ban

maybe he assumed that you left to avoid punishment?



I got kicked then I restarted my pc and I joined back everything was fine then after like an hour I quit gmod, now for some reason I tried to join today and I have a perma ban.

ever been caught hacking before on zarp?
No, i have never hacked on any server.

I don't know then, it usually just stays with a kick the first time
  • Semm2012
  • Semm2012's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 48
  • Karma: -1
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Semm2012.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: EiPUS, SyStem, Latram
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
27/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
17/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
10/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
7/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
39/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
6/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
2/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
40/128
online
Top