Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897708

Name - Sam the Sausage
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:97798381
Admins Name - not entirely sure
Reason - Propspam
Server - SSRP
Time - Was perm, then 2 weeks, then 1 week, now it's 22 hours
Story - I walked into spawn and I saw a SWAT spawning in TV props, so I decided to spawn a lot of them. I didn't know that it was causing lag and people were having issues with it, although I still shouldn't have done it. I was brought to a roof then I was permd by Rema. I then went on TS and had a talk with some of the admins and they lowered it eventually to a week, I have waited 6 days, I know I sound impatient but my friends are all leaving and I can't even be on to say goodbye to them. Three people from my gang have left in the time that I have been banned and I can't even be on with them for their departure. This is the reason why I would really like to be unbanned, I wasn't trying to be malicious with my intentions in spawning those props, it was just an honest mistake and I do apologize. I would just like to be able to be on with my friends when they leave zarp.
Proof -
Extra Information -
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Sam the Sausage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • digest the pantaloons
  • Posts: 1819
  • Thank you received: 531
  • Karma: -41
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897709

I'll handle this
  • Annie Montana
  • Annie Montana's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Deathrun Server Owner
  • Posts: 1984
  • Thank you received: 557
  • Karma: 5
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897712

Hello Sam, after speaking to Latram, we have decided to remove your ban however, I am warning you now that you should know the rules so this cannot occur again.

#Accepted
  • Annie Montana
  • Annie Montana's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Deathrun Server Owner
  • Posts: 1984
  • Thank you received: 557
  • Karma: 5
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Latram

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897715

Annie Montana wrote:
Hello Sam, after speaking to Latram, we have decided to remove your ban however, I am warning you now that you should know the rules so this cannot occur again.

#Accepted

This wasn’t Latrams ban..
  • OnionRings
  • OnionRings's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • EMP - "I have never abused my powers"
  • Posts: 5863
  • Thank you received: 1818
  • Karma: 75
Surf Owner
Global Moderator
SSRP Head Administrator
BHOP Head Administrator
TeamSpeak Head Administrator
FP SRP Head Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897717

OnionRings wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Hello Sam, after speaking to Latram, we have decided to remove your ban however, I am warning you now that you should know the rules so this cannot occur again.

#Accepted

This wasn’t Latrams ban..


whats your point?
  • Blocked
  • Blocked's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • hey man dont ban me again ive learnt my lesson
  • Posts: 3394
  • Thank you received: 2220
  • Karma: 1
Here's my steam link, add me if you need anything.
Ex-Global Moderator
Ex-SSRP Super Admin
Ex-TTT Co-Owner
Ex-BHop Super Admin
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897718

Blocked wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Hello Sam, after speaking to Latram, we have decided to remove your ban however, I am warning you now that you should know the rules so this cannot occur again.

#Accepted

This wasn’t Latrams ban..


whats your point?

Meaning that she spoke to the wrong person when handling this appeal?
  • OnionRings
  • OnionRings's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • EMP - "I have never abused my powers"
  • Posts: 5863
  • Thank you received: 1818
  • Karma: 75
Surf Owner
Global Moderator
SSRP Head Administrator
BHOP Head Administrator
TeamSpeak Head Administrator
FP SRP Head Administrator
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897725

OnionRings wrote:
Blocked wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Hello Sam, after speaking to Latram, we have decided to remove your ban however, I am warning you now that you should know the rules so this cannot occur again.

#Accepted

This wasn’t Latrams ban..


whats your point?

Meaning that she spoke to the wrong person when handling this appeal?
Annie has 500 iq
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Fug you,shat ap noob Wrecking :issou:
  • Posts: 1844
  • Thank you received: 208
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897728

OnionRings wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Hello Sam, after speaking to Latram, we have decided to remove your ban however, I am warning you now that you should know the rules so this cannot occur again.

#Accepted

This wasn’t Latrams ban..

Latram told him to ban sam
  • Nikoo
  • Nikoo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You are banned until 25 Nov 2040
  • Posts: 3818
  • Thank you received: 849
  • Karma: 46

John - my character has working boots but he's not black-2K17
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 3 days ago #897805

OnionRings wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Hello Sam, after speaking to Latram, we have decided to remove your ban however, I am warning you now that you should know the rules so this cannot occur again.

#Accepted

This wasn’t Latrams ban..

Since Sam didn't remember who banned him and checking that Latram edited the last ban I spoke to him about it.
  • Annie Montana
  • Annie Montana's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Deathrun Server Owner
  • Posts: 1984
  • Thank you received: 557
  • Karma: 5
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 1 week 2 days ago #897878

who cares Onion it's only a few hours, it would be good for the servers to have an extra player lol
  • Roy Harper
  • Roy Harper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Legendary Member
  • Posts: 6528
  • Thank you received: 1759
  • Karma: 17


»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsMs
Moderators: EiPUS, SyStem, Latram
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

67 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
14/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
9/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
13/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
2/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
19/128
online
Top