TOPIC: [TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890356

Name - What is your in-game name?
Lui-G
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:143637824
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Eddie
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
RDM
Server - Which server did this occur on?
TTT 24/7, the one where there is only minecraft_b5
Story/Situation - What happened?
me and another confirmed inno (he got a T right in front of me) chased someone who was sus, he went in the lowest floor of the traitor tester room and killed my proven inno friend. so i kill him too ofcourse but then he reported me for RDM (he was a T and a rookie, he probably didnt really understand that if an inno kills a T its not RDM) so he reports me and i get warned because 'i didnt have proof', but i did.
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
The T that reported me was obviously very new. he probably doesnt understand the concept of kill or be killed as a T.
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890378

Basically what he is saying is that the suspected T went downstairs in tester, he and the proven innocent [proven by killing another T] both went after him, the proven went down first and got killed. He as such witnessed the kill by the suspected T, or at least heard it, and when he killed the T, he got reported for RDM which ended with him getting a warn.
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Sopheric. Reason: Just trying to clarify his side of the story
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lui_G

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890383

handling
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890389

I honestly don't remember this, but good luck and thank you for making the appeal
  • Eddie2.0
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890390

Lui-G you must provide evidence to back up your story or if you don't i will deny this appeal after 24hours unless you provide evidence or say that you have no evidence
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890394

Also "(he was a T and a rookie, he probably didnt really understand that if an inno kills a T its not RDM)" this is actually incorrect because you can RDM a traitor, if you RDM somebody intentionally for no reason and they turn out to be a traitor, that is still RDM. As for the report you will need evidence to show what proof you did have for killing the traitor, just saying you did have proof is not enough
  • Eddie2.0
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890395

i do not have evidence, Eddie does i think. kinda sad btw that u can get warned so easily by a new player for just PLAYING THE GAME. thanks for your time tho.
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890398

understandable. but the same goes for you. you do not have any evidence to support ur statement of me randomming this guy. so why do u warn me? you can also kill RDM'rs right? so in any given scenario i would have a valid reason to shoot the guy who shot my friend.
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890408

Dear Lui-G,
Thank you for appealing however
I am going to have to deny this appeal due to the lack of evidence as without evidence i am not allowed to believe the story although if evidence was provided and supports your story i will be happy to change my verdict so you have 24 hours as a chance to get evidence but for now this is
#Denied
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890417

Got confused
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Jax. Reason: Much confusion

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890418

Jax wrote:
i would just like to add it is a part of staff ethos to treat users fairly and please do give verbal warnings to new users as they just want to have fun on the server but may not have full knowledge of the rules instantly as they join the game thus making it actually a unfair warn in my opinion and this should of being a verbal warning at the very most then if he continues go to the warns and such.
He was saying the person that reported him was a new player, not himself. The new player wasn’t punished
  • Eddie2.0
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Eddie2.0.

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890420

Eddie2.0 wrote:
Jax wrote:
i would just like to add it is a part of staff ethos to treat users fairly and please do give verbal warnings to new users as they just want to have fun on the server but may not have full knowledge of the rules instantly as they join the game thus making it actually a unfair warn in my opinion and this should of being a verbal warning at the very most then if he continues go to the warns and such.
He was saying the person that reported him was a new player, not himself. The new player wasn’t punished

Ah ok now i understand.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890426

okay thats cool, ur saying u can just be T, kill everyone and when u get killed urself u report that someone KNOWING they will get warned because providing evidence is almost impossible for the person that killed you. but its cool, i guess playing the game is impossible if killing a T is RDM.

thanks for ur time tho. To be honest, im kinda dissapointed.

AND W8 even if my friend was a T, the guy that shot him would've been RDM'ing TOO BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE!
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Lui_G.

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890431

Lui_G wrote:
okay thats cool, ur saying u can just be T, kill everyone and when u get killed urself u report that someone KNOWING they will get warned because providing evidence is almost impossible for the person that killed you. but its cool, i guess playing the game is impossible if killing a T is RDM.

Killing a traitor is not RDM as long as you have a valid reason to kill them. Given the scenario you provided it looks like you had a valid reason to kill the traitor so you should not have been warned. Also in this kind of situation it would be pretty easy for the staff member to get evidence, they would have seen the proven innocent being killed in the logs. Sadly you have no evidence that this was why you were warned and that was the exact scenario.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890433

oh yeah i didnt know tx for the info, didnt think of it in that way. but is my warning gonna get deleted now? i would be very sad if i got banned of the server. its my favorite game to play ever since sunday or so, and i dont want to have to say goodbye already.

but wait

if the guy i went down with was a T, then the guy who shot my friend (that was inno but a T in this scenario) didnt have any evidence either right, so.... i mean, right?
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890435

Lui_G wrote:

AND W8 even if my friend was a T, the guy that shot him would've been RDM'ing TOO BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE!
From what I understand, the reason why I would've punished will have been if you didn't answer the report properly and didn't say why you killed them. You may have also left the server after being reported therefore me having to punish because you cannot leave the server with reports on you, thus you not having a say on why you killed him, but if you leave the leave after being reported we have no choice other than to punish and that is your fault. As you have put the effort in to make this appeal I would be happy to take your word for it that you did have a valid reason that you did not give in response to the report, on killing the Traitor, and for this to be accepted
  • Eddie2.0
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Eddie2.0.

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890451

oh im sry its true i might've left but i did respond right? i said something like 'why are u reporting me im inno u are T, im supposed to kill u when im sure that you're evil'.
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890454

Lui_G wrote:
oh im sry its true i might've left but i did respond right? i said something like 'why are u reporting me im inno u are T, im supposed to kill u when im sure that you're evil'.
That sounds similar to a common response given by people who have RDMed. "You were a traitor" is often a response given by people who kill for no reason as they assume killing a traitor is not RDM. In future when responding to a report actually say how you knew that they were a traitor.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890458

Okay now you have said that I remember this fully, you responded to the report with purely "why are you reporting I am inno you are T" and left the server, which gives me no evidence as to why you killed them, and because you left I decided to punish, but I was feeling generous so I did not punish for LTAP. I will try to find your report response in my recordings
  • Eddie2.0
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Lui-G's Punishment Appeal 6 years 2 weeks ago #890459

right, i left the server yeah i can remember that but not because of rage i actually had stuffs to do, but i just dont understand u guys. First i prove that i would've been right even if the roles between my friend and the new player had switched. so im truly sorry for leaving but i provided enough evidence right? can you not delete the warning?
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT