TOPIC: [SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal]

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886942

Name - What is your in-game name?
Revolutionist Bartark

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:42147635

Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
I cant remember to be honest, I believe it was spicy

Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
i used the wrong steam id from my old account from when i was having issues with steam three years ago. "In my recent mod application" Leading & For A Immediate removal of my possition

Server - Which server did this occur on? S1

Story/Situation - What happened? I applied for mod the same as my last application i made, however i used the steam id from my old application which i had to use due to steam issues which LT are aware of not knowing i used the wrong steam id a lead team member approached me in game and notified me that i had used the wrong id in my application and told me i would be in a follow up meeting to discuss the outcome,the lead team member got back to me after last Saturday's meeting he announced that the results were an immediate demotion and a removal of my TS rank

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
had my recent warnings been brought up in the mod apps then i feel this could have been avoided or for someone to spot such a small mistake could have been changed before the meeting's outcome, not saying im not taking responsibility for my actions but being ex staff for 3 years now i still feel there is a challenge with staff and them doing there part as a staff member for the community and in servers etc, following my demotion i found staff was still taking half hour to respond to f1's which shouldn't be left un-noticed and made several reports to LT, for a OWNER (NO NAMES MENTIONED) had even posed on a report made against me about the time it takes staff, i feel i still have alot more to learn before re applying for admin again and with the new staff ethos's being a challenge for me having suffering with Learning Difficulties

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Revolutionist Bartark.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: epicPLayer

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886946

Was Great Mod Was Helping ppl TO Much Helping New PPL Always Online
:plussp:
BARTARK FOR MOD
  • epicPLayer
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 7
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revolutionist Bartark

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886947

You had multiple warnings on your rapsheet. Had you given the correct SteamID, you wouldn't have been accepted in the first place. That is your own responsibility and fault, not the Lead Team's.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886949

I was the one handeling your demotion for your information
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886950

Just make a new app, no point in creating this because this demotion was well deserved due to your steamid having recents and being different on your application, it's completely on you.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886972

You wouldn't have even recieved your rank in the training of this wasn't accidently overlooked by the trainer. Anyways the fact that you honestly walked up to me and told me the story that you copied your old app and asked about if we seen your warn in the meeting gives me a slight belife you deserve another chance however I think should just apply for mod as this demotion was fully rightful.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886986

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
You wouldn't have even recieved your rank in the training of this wasn't accidently overlooked by the trainer. Anyways the fact that you honestly walked up to me and told me the story that you copied your old app and asked about if we seen your warn in the meeting gives me a slight belife you deserve another chance however I think should just apply for mod as this demotion was fully rightful.
This has nothing to do with the trainer. This person was accepted in the meeting and so had to be trained, as per policy. It was overlooked during the voting phase, not during the training phase.
  • Raeker

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886987

haha stay demoted
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #886990

Raeker wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
This has nothing to do with the trainer. This person was accepted in the meeting and so had to be trained, as per policy. It was overlooked during the voting phase, not during the training phase.
I mean it was a bit obvious that the person had a different steamID that got trained then the one that got accepted
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #887003

you knew you had recents and so you used the steam id of your alt to get accepted.
you wouldn't of gotten staff in the first place so there's really no way that the "demotion" will be reversed, aka you will need to apply for mod again.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #887020

for tho's who are saying i used my alt account because of my recent warning you are wrong on my Application my recent's was brought up, IF it was brought up in the meeting about my recent's it shouldn't have made a difference to the vote, in my opinion they knew of my recent's and still the vote went in my favour, i was told i could appeal if i just wasted my time to appeal to be told i have to apply again then this is leaving me wondering, i had no intentional ideas to use any alt acc's and if you look i haven't used that acc in about a year or so as i havent had a pc to play on .
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #887022

Revolutionist Bartark wrote:
for tho's who are saying i used my alt account because of my recent warning you are wrong on my Application my recent's was brought up, IF it was brought up in the meeting about my recent's it shouldn't have made a difference to the vote, in my opinion they knew of my recent's and still the vote went in my favour, i was told i could appeal if i just wasted my time to appeal to be told i have to apply again then this is leaving me wondering, i had no intentional ideas to use any alt acc's and if you look i haven't used that acc in about a year or so as i havent had a pc to play on .
The reason why you got demoted was because they were unaware of your recent punishments because you provided your alt's SteamID on the application.
  • Raeker

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #887023

so and im not blaming no LT but where would the blame lie there then ive accepted responsibility and said it was a accident i just dont see how people are still thinking i done this intentionally
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #887029

so and im not blaming no LT but where would the blame lie there then ive accepted responsibility and said it was a accident i just dont see how people are still thinking i done this intentionally
... on my Application my recent's was brought up, IF it was brought up in the meeting about my recent's it shouldn't have made a difference to the vote, in my opinion they knew of my recent's and still the vote went in my favour...
This is literally you not accepting responsibility and you accusing the Lead Team of falsely demoting you.
  • Raeker

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #887030

I was in the meeting and we were unaware of you using your ald accounts SteamID. And actually the fact that you got last warned in 2015 on your alt give you a good advantage as you had a good activity. I'm sure this wouldn't went in your favour as you had a recent punishment.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Bartark's demotion appeal] 6 years 2 weeks ago #887044

Raeker wrote:
... on my Application my recent's was brought up, IF it was brought up in the meeting about my recent's it shouldn't have made a difference to the vote, in my opinion they knew of my recent's and still the vote went in my favour...
This is literally you not accepting responsibility and you accusing the Lead Team of falsely demoting you.

im not accusing anyone of falsely demoting me at all there was a follow up meeting in regards to my app and it being accepted, i went and spoke to LT about this and multiple staff and they understood it to be a mistake one which yes could have easily been avoided im simply asking why wasn't it noticed before action had been taken so it could have been avoided, as i said i obviously wasted my time by appealing but after being told i can appeal i did so in my own time, now to be told i am going to have to re apply for mod which i feel is very annoying when i could have just made a new mod app and waited on the results,

I dont see this going anywhere so I think its best left here

~Lock Please~
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18