Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] LegoGuineaPig Unban

[SSRP] LegoGuineaPig Unban 6 years 2 weeks ago #886935

Name - What is your in-game name?
LegoGuineaPig

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_1:1:104895251

Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Legendary Soldier

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
'Ban Evasion'
Server - What server did you get banned from?
S1 (or all, havent checked and i probably am anyway)

Time - How long were you banned for?
Perma

Story - What happened?
So basically i got a 3 day ban for creating drama (which was hilarious, half the server was pissed at me at the time, but i agree, i did deserve that 3 day ban) after which I decided i would turn it off and get on with some chores. I then let my brother use my computer to play on gmod, which I have steam shared to his steam account, so long as he wouldnt go on zarp as I knew it would cause this, and the fact he plays on some other servers most of the time anyway. As he naturally would, he decided to go on zarp (I told him I had a 3 day ban from Skeleton Warrior when warning him not to go on zarp), and told me after that he intended on 'trolling' the admin. I come back to check on the computer whilst he is in the toilet, and it then shows that he is banned from zarp for 'attempt to ban evade, legoguineapig' or something, at which point I try and check if my account is affected (by his quite frankly idiotic actions) and then my account is perma banned as well.

I do not wish to be unbanned, just for my perma ban to not be a perma ban, as I still deserve the punishment from Skeleton Warrior for causing drama, but I will make sure I won't let my brother use my pc to play gmod anymore, and i probably will now unshare it with him after his idiocy, and i strongly apologise for the confusion this has caused.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
no, strangely enough i dont setup a facecam to spy on my family playing video games

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
If you would like to think that I am in fact ban evading, feel free, however this is what happened on my end. If you do end up wanting to believe I was 'ban evading' (which i wouldnt do as i feel i deserve the 3 day ban to cool off after triggering half the server) then i am happy to apologise for how these events have caused this, and that i appear to be 'ban evading'
  • LegoGuineaPig
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] LegoGuineaPig Unban 6 years 2 weeks ago #886959

On it
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584

[SSRP] LegoGuineaPig Unban 6 years 2 weeks ago #886964

Alright, after taking a look at this Appeal and having a Chat with Tyler, I came to the conclusion to Deny this Appeal. Due to you Family Sharing YOUR Game with your brother it's your Responsibility what happens to it. I personally don't believe you with the whole "Brother went on my PC Story." However, that changes nothing. You have Access to the Account as well as you / your Brother joined the Server while your Main Account (The one who is giving the game to the other Account) is Banned. You have to wait much longer before you Appeal your Ban due to you simply Evading your Ban and your Disgusting behavior in-game. If you have any Questions you may add me on Steam.
#Denied
~Lock Please
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1