Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Unban] Fradazz's Unban appeal

[SSRP Unban] Fradazz's Unban appeal 5 years 11 months ago #886915

Name - What is your in-game name? Fradazz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:87823781
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Legendary Soldier, Idk Legendary Soldier caught me and another person banned me.
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Hacking
Server - What server did you get banned from? DarkRP
Time - How long were you banned for? Permanently
Story - What happened? There's basically no story. It was happening for around 3 months. I mean i don't know where to start when it comes to another person catching someone hacking. I'll start with this. I was starting to get bored. I wasn't enjoying Zarp that much. Then i started using my hacks. I only used them in a duel so i have more fun. I used them in another servers and stuff. I have nothing to do. As i told Tyler, i was bored and i have nothing to do. I wasn't exploiting my hacks in events in any other way. In events i participated in like vehicle deathmatch i was playing legit. I didn't have my hacks always on like some people.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? There's no proof if a staff member saw it with their own 2 eyes it happening. I mean there's no point of showing me my hacks n' stuff.
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. Everything is in the story i wrote.
:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
If I did some damage to the community in any other way I'm seriously sorry. I only used them to have more fun with the reactions.
If you guys still think I'm hacking. I'm actually not.
Tyler, If you are reading this. Please tell to the staff what exactly happened if i forgot something.
  • Fradazz
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Scuffed PC Scuffed Mic Scuffed Headphones
  • Thanks received: 6
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Unban] Fradazz's Unban appeal 5 years 11 months ago #886916

On it
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584

[SSRP Unban] Fradazz's Unban appeal 5 years 11 months ago #886925

Alright, after taking a look at this Appeal and having a chat with the Person who banned you (Clarky), I came to the conclusion to Deny this due to you not really being Apologetic in this Appeal as well as you've only been banned for about 3 Weeks. We feel like you have to wait much longer before Appealing your Ban again and think about your Actions. I suggest playing on other Servers to prove your dedication and to regain trust within the Community. If you have any Questions you may add me on Steam.
#Denied
~Lock Please
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Latram.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf