TOPIC: [SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875711

Name - What is your in-game name? wjdhefe
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:237796127
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Latram
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? 8 recents + rdm
Server - What server did you get banned from? ssrp
Time - How long were you banned for? 1 week
Story - What happened? I was at the pd and felt like starting a pd raid so I went up the ladder and saw him wanted with a m202 which threatened my life so I killed him which started a pd raid and got banned for rdm and recents
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?plays.tv/video/5ab6dbfe9d5e6707cb/rip-hyper
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. corgi and eipus may not handle
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed SteamID
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875712

Handling
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875713

OxyFoxy wrote:
Handling
I was bout to do that
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Джеръми Пикълс | Добър администратор
  • Thanks received: 59

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875714

:support:
  • .Matt
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 103

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875718

I don't say this often but, honestly, stay banned. You seriously need to rethink your attitude and behaviour within this community if you want to be shown any consideration whatsoever.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyzzz

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875720

Raeker wrote:
I don't say this often but, honestly, stay banned. You seriously need to rethink your attitude and behaviour within this community if you want to be shown any consideration whatsoever.

Ok so what rule did he break there? He literally raided the pd and ran away
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875721

:plussp: Asylum was killed on the PD and John was raiding the PD.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875722

Nikoo wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ok so what rule did he break there? He literally raided the pd and ran away
A requirement of raiding PD is actually raiding it lol.

Look Niko I know you're defending a friend here but this guy ripped a suit only because he thought it'd be a funny thing to do. You can't just enter the PD, kill a single person in a suit and then leave whilst saying "rip hyper rip hyper" and not expect to be punished for it. Everyone looking at that video can understand what's actually going on.

Besides, we've punished for this before back when I was still staff on SSRP. When you start a PD raid it is expected that you do it with the intention of raiding it, not with the intention of only killing a single person because it's a funny joke.

We don't need such people on the server and I think I speak for almost everyone when I say we don't want them either. I'm sure he's a great guy and a good friend, but if he wants to play he needs to understand and follow the rules as well as some basic common decency.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeremy Pickles

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875723

Nikoo wrote:
Ive never seen someone "Raid the PD" then run off after killing 1 guy... :unsure: hmmm
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875725

Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Ive never seen someone "Raid the PD" then run off after killing 1 guy... :unsure: hmmm

Happens quite frequently actually.

Anyways Raeker, I never see this happen if they kill one guy whos not in a suit? Imagine being in the lobby and theres a guy there, usually people would kill him and just fuck off out of there, they dont get punished?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875726

Nikoo wrote:
Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

Anyways Raeker, I never see this happen if they kill one guy whos not in a suit? Imagine being in the lobby and theres a guy there, usually people would kill him and just fuck off out of there, they dont get punished?
Niko if someone killed you and ran off inside the PD, you will call RDM as you will not class it as Raiding when you kill a person and walk away + When you say it happens frequently, are you sure about that because thats the first time ive seen it happen, because everyone actually tries to raid it.
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875727

Nikoo wrote:
They should be and although I might have specified only suit-wearers before I actually meant everyone. Sorry, I should have made that more clear. Like I said, I remember that we punished someone for this in the past, maybe in a ban request although I'm not 100% sure on that.

When you raid the PD a requirement is that you raid it with the intention of raiding it, not with the intention of killing a single person and going back out. Everyone should be punished for that regardless of what was lost.
  • Raeker
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeremy Pickles

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875729

I don't think you read the entire thing, the PD raid was initiated when I killed him because of him being wanted with and m202 out
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875731

Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Jeremy Pickles wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

Niko if someone killed you and ran off inside the PD, you will call RDM as you will not class it as Raiding when you kill a person and walk away + When you say it happens frequently, are you sure about that because thats the first time ive seen it happen, because everyone actually tries to raid it.

Nope, I wouldn't class it as RDM, they would be raiding the PD.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875733

Raeker wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
They should be and although I might have specified only suit-wearers before I actually meant everyone. Sorry, I should have made that more clear. Like I said, I remember that we punished someone for this in the past, maybe in a ban request although I'm not 100% sure on that.

When you raid the PD a requirement is that you raid it with the intention of raiding it, not with the intention of killing a single person and going back out. Everyone should be punished for that regardless of what was lost.

When was the last time someone was punished for doing this? (Besides this current ban)
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875734

John is pleb wrote:
I don't think you read the entire thing, the PD raid was initiated when I killed him because of him being wanted with and m202 out
I read it. Your argument is automatically void, though, because he wasn't facing you. He wasn't a direct threat to you, not even in the slightest.
2.2 Random Death Match - In order to kill or harm another player you require a valid role-play reason to do so. Crossfire is not an excuse for killing people nearby where you are raiding or shooting. This rule always applies unless another rule calls for an exception.

- Examples of valid reasons to kill another player:
The player enters a highly restricted area such as the bank vault or back of PD.
The player kills an ally or friend of yours.
The player attempts to destroy or steal your property.
The player acts threatening towards you.
The keyword here is you. As long as the player shows no directly threatening behaviour you do not have a valid reason to kill them.
  • Raeker

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875735

Nikoo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

When was the last time someone was punished for doing this? (Besides this current ban)
That is impossible to find out, but feel free to go through every single SSRP ban request to find the few cases where this has happened.
  • Raeker

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875736

Raeker wrote:
John is pleb wrote:
I read it. Your argument is automatically void, though, because he wasn't facing you. He wasn't a direct threat to you, not even in the slightest.
2.2 Random Death Match - In order to kill or harm another player you require a valid role-play reason to do so. Crossfire is not an excuse for killing people nearby where you are raiding or shooting. This rule always applies unless another rule calls for an exception.

The player enters a highly restricted area such as the bank vault or back of PD.
The keyword here is you. As long as the player shows no directly threatening behaviour you do not have a valid reason to kill them.
he was wanted with an m202 out
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875742

Raeker wrote:
John is pleb wrote:

If somebody has a rocket launcher out next to you, your gonna tell me thats not threatening?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] John is pleb's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 weeks ago #875743

John is pleb wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John is pleb wrote:

he was wanted with an m202 out
He wasn't even facing you. If simply existing is considered threatening now then fuck my life I guess I'll never get a girlfriend.
  • Raeker
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40