TOPIC: [DARKRP] SiriusV8's Ban Appeal

[DARKRP] SiriusV8's Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #869040

Name - SiriusV8

STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:141128345

Admins Name - Trinidad James

Reason - I got banned for exploiting

Server - DarkRP

Time - I am perma banned

Story - I will be 100% honest here, i remember the story as if it happened yesterday...
So, It was around the time i first ever got/ started playing GMOD, i decided that i was going to just go find a random server and just chill out, maybe try get rich and have fun. However when i became a gun dealer and didn't know how to play i put my shipments in a little room that i tried to lock so no one could steal it, however i never successfully defended the base. Anyway as this kept happening i decided to search youtube for a esp, and up came a video showcasing SmegHack. I decided to give it a try and get an esp going so that i could always tell if someone was about to raid me. I downloaded it and put all the files into the correct folder and when i next launched the game, i could see and do everything. I could see people past walls, aimbot, Bhop and spam messages. I tried using only the ESP however as i a pure sh*t at shooting i decided to use an aimbot as well. I got caught once by an admin as i killed him while he was cloaked on duty. He decided to kick me so that my hack turned off. Anyway when i got back into the server he was being really friendly and i was a little shocked. Anyway, he warned me about using it then sent me off back to roleplay. I got caught a second time by just showing an admin as i thought it was rather cool what i was doing, and i think he did as well. However he also warned me. But then. The third time. This is when i got banned. I was just roaming around looking for more people to show off too and i found these 2 guys having a chat. I told them all about it and they were semi - interested. However an admin came along after i finished talking to them and he phys guns me. He says (and i quote) "Why are you hacking again?" I told him "I was showing these gentlemen how i use it." I believe i asked him, "how do you know i have it open?" and he replies, "Your image (or picture) isn't showing up..." (Something like that) anyway after all the talking he ends with "yeah well, you are gonna be perma banned." And i got banned. After my ban i was flipping shocked. I honestly NEVER thought i would be caught with it and i was just... speechless. At the time Zarp was the server i wanted to stay on. But yeah... thats the story.

Proof - I mean... here is my ban: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1333105173
Extra Information - Umm... i think i basically explained all i needed to say in the story. I wont say anything like "I'm very sorry" because i believe people only mainly say that for sympathy. However i will say i really hope i can come back onto the server and play. It is one of my favourites. Thank you for reading and i understand if this application gets declined.

- SiriusV8 :)
  • SiriusV8
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP] SiriusV8's ban appeal 6 years 1 month ago #869042

I will be handling.
  • Patriot
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Thanks received: 283

[DARKRP] SiriusV8's ban appeal 6 years 1 month ago #869051

When were you banned?
  • Patriot
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[DARKRP] SiriusV8's ban appeal 6 years 1 month ago #869053

#Accepted
After reviewing your appeal, I have come to a decision. You will be unbanned on the Zarp SSRP Servers. Don't hack on our services again. Or there will be another swift ban.

LOCK PLEASE
  • Patriot
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32