Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850380

Name - Nafe
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:80532056
Admins Name - DuckRevoe
Reason - (12 Recents/Chair exploiting x2/Racism/PropSurf/Just Got Off Of A Ban).
Server - SSRP
Time - 1 Week 3 Days

Story - I had literally just gotten off of a ban for breaking rules and ruining everyone else fun, I appealed my ban and got a fair response and another chance. I decided when I got back I wasn't going to be breaking rules to effect other players and was just going to join for 20 minutes and fuck about with a group of friends, we started using chairs to kill each other during a quiet hour in a quiet place on the map, I was also doing other things such as prop flying (to get to my friends quicker as we were out of spawn) which regardless was a stupid fucking idea, I did this to get to the car dealer quicker because I thought one of my friends had stolen my car to piss about.

I died again to my friends and as I was walking back to spawn with a friend who we had exploited to get into a chair whilst holding with a physgun, we didn't hit anyone and in fact did our best to avoid players, I understand breaking the rules is breaking the rules and I should avoid doing it in the first place, but I've been told by admins and even LT have said this; you should only do it in un-populated areas and not affect the rest of the server, which we weren't. Anyway, as me and Muhammad Bin Qasim Al Thaqafi were going back to the area we were fucking about at when some lad I didn't know kept trying to prop block me for absolutely no reason so I pinged a chair at him which is the second rule I broke and the last one I broke that affected others who weren't in on the fuck about.

After that, Duck thought that was the final straw so he took me to the admin only area to "talk to me" where he pretty much ignored me and didn't let me speak my side of the story and even though he was spectating me he denied or claim he didn't see the user trying to prop block me. He then banned me for 1 week 3 days.

I will obviously admit to prop flying because there's no excuse for it, I tried to give myself a boost back to the car dealer in front of everyone else. But I feel I wasn't given a fair chance to speak my peace in the admin sit and that I was targeted by Revoe. I understand I just got unbanned but I didn't even intend on getting banned, I wasn't given any verbal warnings instead just an instant ban.

Proof - N/A
Extra Information - If you're going to handle this, actually look into it, listen to my side of the story and don't just fucking deny it because I "mass broke rules and ruined other players experience on mass"

I never prop pushed nor was racist, these are lies
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Nafe.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850385

Can I just mention I was never fucking racist lol

EDIT: Also the prop push never happened, that wasn't me.
  • Nafe
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850387

Nafe wrote:

Just to throw this out there, the prop push Duck was talking about was you prop pushing yourself... or really prop surfing... to make yourself fly through the tunnels... thats all.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850388

TheCorgi wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Just to throw this out there, the prop push Duck was talking about was you prop pushing yourself... or really prop surfing... to make yourself fly through the tunnels... thats all.

Makes sense but it's one or the other.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850389

Alright, i did talk over you but that was because i was already speaking, but i did read your chat messages, but as i said before all i saw the hobo do was spawn a random sphere in the grass, while he may have been trying to trap you but failed, and the first chair exploit you did was in spawn, you were spinning the chair about and hit some dude, you also said the n word while driving in your truck, also I'm pretty sure you were trying to kill people with the chair by having that dude in it then putting it on a car, race into spawn and stop really quickly so that the chair would fly off, you didn't kill anyone but seeing as how you did it like 4-7 times it seems your intentions were to kill someone with it.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP SuperAdmin Ex TTT Mod
  • Thanks received: 80

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850390

Nafe wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Makes sense but it's one or the other.

I accidentally put both ill edit out of the ban reason, sorry.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850392

DuckRevoe wrote:
Alright, i did talk over you but that was because i was already speaking, but i did read your chat messages, but as i said before all i saw the hobo do was spawn a random sphere in the grass, while he may have been trying to trap you but failed, and the first chair exploit you did was in spawn, you were spinning the chair about and hit some dude, you also said the n word while driving in your truck, also I'm pretty sure you were trying to kill people with the chair by having that dude in it then putting it on a car, race into spawn and stop really quickly so that the chair would fly off, you didn't kill anyone but seeing as how you did it like 4-7 times it seems your intentions were to kill someone with it.

The chair in the back of the car would never kill anyone, that exploit only works when using a physgun to propel the player, the racism was Evilstewie / Muhammad just saying it over and over again, not me, I don't tend to use my mic in the evening nor shout it, I killed one hit man who was a friend and that was when we decided to move out of spawn, our intentions with the car was just because we found it funny there was someone screaming "I've been kidnapped help" whilst flying around in a chair.

I've explained my intentions with that hobo in the original post, I tried explaining this to you in the admin sit but you wouldn't listen.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850394

Nafe wrote:
DuckRevoe wrote:

The chair in the back of the car would never kill anyone, that exploit only works when using a physgun to propel the player, the racism was Evilstewie / Muhammad just saying it over and over again, not me, I don't tend to use my mic in the evening nor shout it, I killed one hit man who was a friend and that was when we decided to move out of spawn, our intentions with the car was just because we found it funny there was someone screaming "I've been kidnapped help" whilst flying around in a chair.

I've explained my intentions with that hobo in the original post, I tried explaining this to you in the admin sit but you wouldn't listen.

I'm almost positive that you said the n word but kind of distorted like with an e instead of an i. Also I did listen to you about the hobo and explained to you that you should make an f1 instead of exploiting to kill someone.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850396

DuckRevoe wrote:
Nafe wrote:
DuckRevoe wrote:

I'm almost positive that you said the n word but kind of distorted like with an e instead of an i. Also I did listen to you about the hobo and explained to you that you should make an f1 instead of exploiting to kill someone.

yes but being a long time player and knowing the reliability of admins on response time I wasn't willing to be stuck in a ball for 20 minutes before an admin came along, I don't see why there was anything wrong with fighting fire with fire in this situation.

I did not say the n-word, I'd say I do not do that shit but I do, I just didn't do it during my time on SSRP tonight.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raisin Bran

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850406

Truly reformed
:plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850621

bump?
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850636

I'll handle, I will do my best to contact DuckRevoe.
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Latram.

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850645

let this man be free again
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 882

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850656

Snake_ wrote:
let this man be free again

I agree, I dindu nuffin
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850665

Unban him wtf
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850678

:minussp: still thinks harambe is funny
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850687

Nafe wrote:
Can I just mention I was never fucking racist lol.

Seems less believable coming from the guy who got banned for putting the N word in the sky box.
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850694

Getzco wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Can I just mention I was never fucking racist lol.

Seems less believable coming from the guy who got banned for putting the N word in the sky box.

Sure, except I wasn't racist.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #850949

Bump for Nafe
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP] Nafe - Ban Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #851026

For whomever is handling this, I just got on so feel free to contact me!
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun