TOPIC: [Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810054

Name - What is your in-game name?
Luki Guki
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:74148365
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
The corrupt lead team ;-;
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
Inactivity
Server - Which server did this occur on?
Prop Hunt
Story/Situation - What happened?
So I have been "semi-inactive" for two weeks due to me being stressed out and wanting to relax by playing other games. So the reason of me being stressed out is because I study IT/Webdesign in my college. In this course it is MANDITORY to have a company where you can have an internship every wednesday and thrusday, so I wanted to have my internship at a company where I can be a webdesigner and learn about that (because IT is kinda boring) so first I didn't take it seriously untill two weeks ago. I had only applied for 3 companies and I barely had any time to get a company to get me in. (I should have company to have my internship by this wednesday) so I have just been looking for companies that's looking for webdesigners or don't look for them but have a webdesign team NON STOP for two weeks.
So I got pretty stressed out by that so I wanted (still want) to cool out a bit from all that searching so I play games. And as you all know, gaging racist 12 year olds an spectating ghosters for 30 min straight isn't relaxing. So to relax I played games and went on dates with my girlfriend. I only went on the server when staff told me that they wanted me on (as there were probably no staff on at that time and they needed me) or I just felt pretty relaxed and went on by myself.
I didn't notice any staff about this or make an inactivity thread because it's pretty silly to not do your job because you're not relaxed.
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
My semi-inactivity also started after I went to England and I couldn't really do anything when it comes to my internship there.To swedish people: Om ni bor i Stockholm och vet ett företag där som skulle vilja ta emot lite praktikanter för min APL hmu. Skicka deras mail, det kan vara ett gymnasium. Jag har blivit så desperat att jag sökte till fredrika bremer gymnasiet.
Plz help.

Thanks for reading!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810058

:plussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810065

:support: obv
  • Bhavya Shah
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 246

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810066

A Good Pianist wrote:
:plussp:
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810069

Had you informed us of going inactive we would have not done this. You didn't inform Xnator yesterday about it during your conversation.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810071

why appeal ? its valid
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810081

CrankyBot wrote:
Had you informed us of going inactive we would have not done this. You didn't inform Xnator yesterday about it during your conversation.
As it was a silly reason I stated that. I didn't inform Xnator when we talked because he didn't ask.

Edit: I also actually said something along the lines "I am stressed out and bored and don't feel like gagging a 12 year old racist kid right now" to Xnator yesterday
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Luki_Guki.

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810085

MsMs wrote:
why appeal ? its valid
Because you should be asked for the reason why you're inactive before you give out official warnings my guy
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810088

Luki_Guki wrote:
MsMs wrote:
why appeal ? its valid
Because you should be asked for the reason why you're inactive before you give out official warnings my guy

I think they can't take it back now :(
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810089

Can’t be doing this to Luki!
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810091

XxmasterxX wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
MsMs wrote:
why appeal ? its valid

I think they can't take it back now :(
They can and they have numerous times :)
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810142

CrankyBot wrote:
It is the Lead Team's responsibility to contact the staff member to ensure that nobody is misinformed.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810150

Aek is gone from 1 meeting and you warn my boye Luki what is this madness !? :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810198

Raeker wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
It is the Lead Team's responsibility to contact the staff member to ensure that nobody is misinformed.

We did contact Luki, telling him to get on which would have been a perfect time to explain, he had multiple times to inform us of him going inactive, since he had a reason he could have easily told us or made a thread.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810236

CrankyBot wrote:
Raeker wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:

We did contact Luki, telling him to get on which would have been a perfect time to explain, he had multiple times to inform us of him going inactive, since he had a reason he could have easily told us or made a thread.
Its obvious you didn't because your words were " you should have informed us" but now you're saying "we talked to him and he didn't explain it to us when we were talking to you". At this point it seems like you're trying to dodge the blame for not doing the job correctly, when in reality, if you talked to them about it, you could have asked why they were doing as such. It's both parties responsibilities to accurately inform of whats going on, and if one party fails, this happen. If both parties fail, then it makes everyone look bad.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sally Skobo is bestest frand
  • Thanks received: 162
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Raeker, Nick0GR

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810237

Jose wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
Raeker wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:

Its obvious you didn't because your words were " you should have informed us" but now you're saying "we talked to him and he didn't explain it to us when we were talking to you". At this point it seems like you're trying to dodge the blame for not doing the job correctly, when in reality, if you talked to them about it, you could have asked why they were doing as such. It's both parties responsibilities to accurately inform of whats going on, and if one party fails, this happen. If both parties fail, then it makes everyone look bad.

Yeah, we asked him to go on the server, but he never informed us about him going inactive for a reason, we just thought he was being inactive without no reason.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by CrankyBot.

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810276

:support:
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #810786

CrankyBot wrote:
Jose wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
Raeker wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:

Yeah, we asked him to go on the server, but he never informed us about him going inactive for a reason, we just thought he was being inactive without no reason.
Yeah you told me to go on the server, you didn't ask me why I wasn't active. There's a difference, I do take a part of the blame as I stated in the appeal because I didn't inform you guys but I didn't feel the needed to inform you as you didn't ask and therefore I didn't think being semi-inactive for 2 weeks would get me an offiecial.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[Prophunt] Luki's Official Warn Appeal 6 years 2 months ago #816297

Removed

#Accepted
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022