TOPIC: [SSRP] Nafe's Appeal

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804225

Name - Nafe

In-game Name - Fat People Genocide

STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:80532056

Admins name - Blueperson

Reason - Mass CDM and Recents

Server - Semi-Serious Roleplay

Time - I do not believe this should be required.

Story - I joined SSRP and was messing around for quite a while, I do not believe I got any warnings but I was messing around and ruining the experience of other players, I was continuously starting arguments with players I did not even know, they didn't deserve for me to pick on them and call them racist, offensive and rude names, currently this has nothing to do with my ban but I felt it was appropriate to own up to my actions and I want to apologise for them.

The reason for my ban was 'Mass CDM and Recents', the 'CDM' part happened because R-Flex, Michael and a few others were nuking so I chose to help defend, rather than raiding as I consider them to be my friends. At the time I didn't consider the fact my actions would have consequences nor did I care. So I chose to defend the nuke with a car and run over as many people as I could whilst screaming at them to stop breaking rule 3.3 (Vehicle Collisions) whilst doing as said before, running them over, which to clarify was on server one so it was breaking the rules.

I did not get into trouble though out the entire situation so I continued, seconds before the nuke went off I lined my car up to drive into spawn to get as many kills as possible as I knew a ban or other punishment was coming my way so I thought I may as well do as much damage as possible, as unfair, reckless and stupid that was.

Once I got into the sit I started swearing at and disrespecting not only the administrator but the other players in the area, for example another player who I called "a worthless scum fuck" which only ended up with my punishment worse, I also tried to argue I should have been punished at all, again another stupid thing I did, I fully deserved a ban and it should have been longer than given considering I had 2 recent week long bans and an hour one, on top of that I had around 7 or 8 recent punishments.

I ended up with a 5 day ban which I am just over a day into, I fully intend on returning to ZARP with a better attitude and even going for administrator again, I want to help again and deal with people who act like I do, regardless of friendship.

I want to apologise to Blueperson, Bobby Bobbys and another player who's name I can't remember, I disrespected and targeted you three mostly with my actions, I am sorry for my actions and I can assure you I am working on changing as I know what has happened to me in the past.

Proof - N/A

Extra information - I wish for the admin who handles this to not have any hatred against me as I do not want that to interfere with a fair response to my appeal, I would like for Pegasus to handle this mostly, but if he can't then I do not mind at all.

Sorry for a Stone length ban appeal.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8581
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Nafe.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804228

bro did you just get banned lol
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804229

faggot
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804230

Keith Cozart wrote:
bro did you just get banned lol

No, this was the day all that shit happened and I made an apology though, but in the morning.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804232

I guess it will have to be clarified tomorrow I think using your car as a raiding tool would be fine. We added the fact that you can kill the person driving in the car for a reason. The rules in my eyes it to stop random cdm
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Bazaraxe, Ashur

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804233

EMP wrote:
I guess it will have to be clarified tomorrow I think using your car as a raiding tool would be fine. We added the fact that you can kill the person driving in the car for a reason. The rules in my eyes it to stop random cdm

Oh...

I was using the car to run people over who were cops in the raid, I think my intentions were to rule break really though, I don't want to backpedal and go "Oh well I was doing that" I want to own up to what I was trying to do. If I was trying to defend a raid I would never have gone into spawn looking for more trouble, thanks for responding with this useful information though because I actually love using the Chevrolet Blazer as a weapon anyway lol, are you able to confirm if I can use it to kill people who are shooting me?
  • Nafe
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804235

Nafe wrote:
EMP wrote:

Oh...

I was using the car to run people over who were cops in the raid, I think my intention were to rule break really though, I don't want to backpedal and go "Oh well I was doing that" I want to own up to what I was trying to do. If I was trying to defend a raid I would never have gone into spawn looking for more trouble, thanks for responding with this useful information though because I actually love using the Chevrolet Blazer as a weapon anyway lol, are you able to confirm if I can use it to kill people who are shooting me?
It's not a rule currently and it will be discussed in tommorow's LT meeting.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804236

Nafe wrote:
EMP wrote:

Oh...

I was using the car to run people over who were cops in the raid, I think my intention were to rule break really though, I don't want to backpedal and go "Oh well I was doing that" I want to own up to what I was trying to do. If I was trying to defend a raid I would never have gone into spawn looking for more trouble, thanks for responding with this useful information though because I actually love using the Chevrolet Blazer as a weapon anyway lol, are you able to confirm if I can use it to kill people who are shooting me?
Oh rip then. I would think yes if people started shooting at you, you could hit them with your car. I always loved the creative aspect of using a car to run over an group of raiders deifending your friends. If you were just trying to cause problems then it makes sense but we still might need to clarify.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804240

EMP wrote:
Nafe wrote:
EMP wrote:

Oh...

Oh rip then. I would think yes if people started shooting at you, you could hit them with your car. I always loved the creative aspect of using a car to run over an group of raiders deifending your friends. If you were just trying to cause problems then it makes sense but we still might need to clarify.

Thanks once again for your response, I appreciate it much more than some admin who is still a little bit angry over the situation just going "No you were being a fucking dick end of". I would much rather admins did in depth explanations like this in appeals rather than saying "handling" and going silent until a verdict or whatever else.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804274

you cant ban my boy just as he gets serious
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804275

Nick0GR wrote:
you cant ban my boy just as he gets serious

This was before I decided to buck up my ideas, same day though.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804277

:plussp:
great guy !!! unban
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804319

Using car as a raiding tool? more like to hit any cop anywhere on the map during the nuke...
you mass cdmed spawn when the nuke finished
you were killing cops at fountain district when the nuke was in warehouse district
and you refused to stop...
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804417

Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Using car as a raiding tool? more like to hit any cop anywhere on the map during the nuke...
you were killing cops at fountain district when the nuke was in warehouse district
I agree, also nice signature :D
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804431

Omg unban him idiots he apologiesed and has changed
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804436

A Good Pianist wrote:

I doubt it, look at how many appeals he's made...
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804445

• Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804464

Bobby Bobbys wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Why are you chatting shit at Nafe when in-game you can't form a sentence without calling me a cunt?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804479

MICHAELL wrote:
Bobby Bobbys wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Why are you chatting shit at Nafe when in-game you can't form a sentence without calling me a cunt?

Ironically back in the day bobby could barely breath/speak due to how far nafe's dick was down his throat lmao

Also he has changed trust me I hear the behind the scenes and hes like "man james I think ima change so I can enjoy ssrp" so unban please he is friendly now
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4051
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, MichaeI

[SSRP] Nafe's Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #804486

Bobby Bobbys wrote:

Tell me where I said I was trying to use it as a raiding tool, I clearly said very specifically that my only intentions were to rule break, you’re literally trying to call me out for owning up to everything at this point.

Also I do not make appeals in the masses, unlike others, when I do make appeals it was very obvious I didnt actually care, especially in my last appeal when I said “I don’t really care about what I did, I just want to be un-banned”.

I suggest actually reading my appeal before trying to call me out.
  • Nafe
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40