Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #799656

Name - To Be Honest
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:177625910
Admins name - MsMs (He resigned a day after banning me)
Reason -"Ban evading"
Server - None (SSRP1 alt)
Time - Permanantly
Story - it's been near a week i'm permanantly banned from Zarp, i came back from school like, 5 or 7days ago, my brother told me that i have been permanantly banned for ban evading, after speaking with him, he used my account to play on zarp, doing bullshit, got me two or one warning on my alternative account i don't know, he told me that MsMs grab him and banned my alt first, he tried to join with my main account and then, my main was banned.
I feel sad about the situation because, i'd like to play on the new update, i know that it's my account and MY responsability but then, my brother should also get a ban because it's not fair to see him playing on Zarp, and me, rotting in front of my shit computer.
Proof - Here
Extra information - i'm waiting for a confirmation to make a unban appeal for my alt, after my main will get unbaned, thanks.
I waited 5days to post my third appeal thanks.
Looking to get my ban shortened also, because i feel i won't be unbanned yet... i feel the whole staff doesn't like me.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by slodoban milošević.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #799710

RhysB wrote:
whats the name of your brother
he's "known" as Vlady but he always change his name i think this his name is Pink guy atm

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800356

Raeker wrote:
If you can prove that it was your brother breaking rules then we can get him banned instead of you. I do wonder though why the fuck he'd first play on your alt, break rules, then play on your main, get banned for ban evading and then play on his own account - surely, you as a responsible brother would beat him up for this? I have to say I find this story rather unlikely - why the fuck would he play on your alt and then your main just to get you in trouble? Maybe protect your accounts a little better, that'd be a great idea.
I asked him why he was playing on my alt, FIRSTLY i was "idling" on tf2, he told me he was bored and he wanted to play on Zarp.
I told him," why did you wanted to play on my alt instead of your main accout ?"
He told me because i had some stuff, i mean items.
I don't want to make him perm'd anymore because he's my brothern if i can get him punished, i'd like him to get a month ban.
And yeah, it's my responsabilities, thanks for your comment about it, i really appreciate it.
I'll be soon on TS to speak with you or someone about my borhter's punishemt etc...

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800581

Bump

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800777

bump

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #802064

bump

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #802127

bump...

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #802317

John Smith wrote:
Lol believable. How old is your brother may i ask? I have 1 he is a little annoying shit when i go out he sometimes goes on when i leave it afk mining
He's 18 and yeah he's cancerous as fuck.

Looking for a staff member doing well his work to handle my appeal, it's been like two days since i posted my appeal...
i don't want a useless staff to handle my appeal,because that's important.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by slodoban milošević.

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #802459

bump

[SSRP] Tbh's Ban Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #802509

LonelyDodo wrote:
Everyone knows you are lying hence why no one wants to handle your case. Your story has too many holes in it and no one wants to devote 20 hours of their life to prove them to be lies. Just let this cool down and in week or so appeal again (this time without the lies) and if you do the appeal well you might actually get the ban lowered
If i take your comment as an example, why do both of my old appeals got handled and denied because i had to wait more time left.
Before saying i'm lying search by yourself dude, i assume everything i do man.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf