Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal Jenga

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Jenga 6 years 3 months ago #795085

Would appreciate if a LT would handle this report considering an Admin and HA were next to useless.

Name - Jenga
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:84314633
Admins name - Spicy/Onion
Reason - "LTAP/Recents/Not Cooperating With Staff"
Server - SSSRP
Time - 3 days
Story - All started when Spicy froze me for having my gang name as Born In Blod, I asked why I had to change it then he pasted the rule in chat, I asked for a LT so they could "help" Spicy but here came Onion who was as useful as a brick, he pasted the same rule in chat and completely ignored me after that.
I then pasted a link to a previous situation where the same thing happened to me, I asked a few times if they bothered to read it (which I assume they never did), I asked a final time and they repeated the same shit so I told them to "fuck off" and I left.
Proof -
Extra information - zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/9...jenga-azjenga-azgeda
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Zarp Trusted. Reason: grammer
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Jenga 6 years 3 months ago #795096

I was in a spacer on TS when Xnator pulls me in. He told me to handle a report from Grumpy Marshmellow that they did not like Jenga having the gang name "Born In Blod", for me and other staff looked at it as violating rule 2.1 since there was another gang "Born in Blood". So I do so, I teleport to Jenga and he constantly refuses to not only change his gang name, but refusing to talk to me, and that he wanted to talk to Onion about it. So I bring him to a roof and Onion comes and pastes rule 2.1(2.1 Names - Character or gang names may not be vulgar, offensive or blasphemous. Gang names must be unique and visibly different to those of other gangs.) Now, he wont talk to Onion, and is still refusing to change his gang name. Xnator is telling me to tell him that I will ban him. At this point, Onion tells me not to let him down until the gang name has been changed. About 8 minutes or so pass and he leaves. Then, I ban him. I tried getting him to change his name, wouldnt listen, he gets his little wish granted and a LT comes by and says the same thing.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Jenga 6 years 3 months ago #795098

Spicy wrote:
I was in a spacer on TS when Xnator pulls me in. He told me to handle a report from Grumpy Marshmellow that they did not like Jenga having the gang name "Born In Blod", for me and other staff looked at it as violating rule 2.1 since there was another gang "Born in Blood". So I do so, I teleport to Jenga and he constantly refuses to not only change his gang name, but refusing to talk to me, and that he wanted to talk to Onion about it. So I bring him to a roof and Onion comes and pastes rule 2.1(2.1 Names - Character or gang names may not be vulgar, offensive or blasphemous. Gang names must be unique and visibly different to those of other gangs.) Now, he wont talk to Onion, and is still refusing to change his gang name. Xnator is telling me to tell him that I will ban him. At this point, Onion tells me not to let him down until the gang name has been changed. About 8 minutes or so pass and he leaves. Then, I ban him. I tried getting him to change his name, wouldnt listen, he gets his little wish granted and a LT comes by and says the same thing.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/9...jenga-azjenga-azgeda
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Jenga 6 years 3 months ago #795099

:support: y es
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Jenga 6 years 3 months ago #795101

I haven't read the post yet but already don't see a single reason to ban this god like person, Jenga is a very lovely guy and I love him very much you better unban him right now :support:
  • marijnishier
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Jenga 6 years 3 months ago #795115

can i join ur gang?
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Jenga 6 years 3 months ago #795189

You broke rules, refused to cooperate and then proceeded to LTAP. On top of that, you had a bunch of recent punishments. The gang name clearly broke rule 2.1, and the rules also state that (to a certain extent) staff word is final. How about you learn to A ) follow rules and B ) listen to staff before you even try getting unbanned?

#Denied
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by TheXnator. Reason: damn emojis!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32