Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779628

Name - Copper
STEAM I.D - STEAM_0:1:78167440
Admins Name-Grinch (or something along those lines)
Reason - Scam?
Server - S1
Time - 2Weeks

Story: a 400M coinflip screenshot-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116600609/screenshot/879755879955385317
As you can see in the screenshot i said ''400MillCF'' not directed at any person what so ever and i don't it can even be looked at as im offering to CF someone because ive stated no names, no rules absolutely nothing so what so ever.

I want to look back on something that happened to me a few days ago, i did a coin flip the user ''Hiko'' In the rules it stated ''F23'' Once we did 3C'FS each Hiko tried to continue and once i questioned him on this he tried to make the excuse ''F23 Stands for first to 23'' Which was clearly trying to loop-hole luckily i had a recording of Hiko saying ''First to 3'' using voice communication, So i asked the super admin ''DuckRevoe'' to take a look and put us into a sit which he did so and looked the evidence i had and came to the conclusion he was tying to loop-hole which of course he was, After that was dealt with i asked DuckRevoe shouldn't that be considered an attempt to scam me, which obviously it was because i won the coinflip fair and square. DuckRevoe replied with ''If money isnt lossed it cannot be considered an attempt to scam or scam''. Anyone questioning the legitimacy of that event feel free to speak to Duck about it.

So, when it comes down to it ive received a ban over 2weeks for typing in the chat ''400M CF'' Although i feel pretty innocent i have to understand how targeted by staff i am as a player sometimes i don't think a ban has been given out for something so small and silly as this honestly i certainly know im not perfect and have rulebroken many times before but for actual rule breaks not something as silly as this before and as much as people cry because i do believe staff target me, However i cannot imagine many people would ever be banned for something like this which is why i do think like that.

I guess there is nothing much i can do but apologise to the staff and the players for doing such a thing like this i can only ask for forgiveness, Its upsetting knowing im going to be missing the start of a Christmas update ive looked forward to so much.

Last thing, ide like to just make a small complaint on the admin who Banned me, I have to say how simply rude and very provocative The admin ''Kingpin Grinch'' Doing things such as asking the players Who was in the sit ''How long should i ban him for'' and laughing about it continuously and asking me questions such as ''Do you want a ban'' Or ''A big fat ban'' etc etc. its pretty clear this admin was trying to provoke me into getting angry which i did not rise to and remained very calm about his constant poking jokes and laughing. I have a video of the whole sit which i will be uploading and adding to this post once its finished so you can judge for yourselfs.

EDIT: Video of the sit-
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Copperr.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779630

• MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779631

Stop lying in your appeal. The ban was mainly 10 recents including a recent ban, add that to your appeal.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779634

I’ll handle this!
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779635

Also what I don’t get if you scammed someone why is it 2 weeks and not perm :/
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

Unban appeal V2 6 years 4 months ago #779636

Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Stop lying in your appeal. The ban was mainly 10 recents including a recent ban, add that to your appeal.[/

Recent ban and recents or not, i dont beleive i broke the rules here, you cant ban someone for just having 10recents.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779637

DB KILLER wrote:
Also what I don’t get if you scammed someone why is it 2 weeks and not perm :/
Attempted scam only

10 recents too
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779638

He never scammed someone, its apparently attempted scam if he types 400m cf anyone and never proceeded to agree to a bet or anything.
  • Cyper
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ♦ SSRP Administrator ♦
  • Thanks received: 130

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779645

Cyper wrote:
He never scammed someone, its apparently attempted scam if he types 400m cf anyone and never proceeded to agree to a bet or anything.
\

Wrong, Hiko was about to however i saw his money through the tab menu and discouraged him as i thought he didn't own 400m so i checked, Furthermore the ban was handed out according to tylers ruling on the situation, I believe his ban most likely will be lowered and it should, however people with the capacity to break this many rules deserve punishment.
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779648

Kingpin wrote:
Cyper wrote:
\

Wrong, Hiko was about to however i saw his money through the tab menu and discouraged him as i thought he didn't own 400m so i checked, Furthermore the ban was handed out according to tylers ruling on the situation, I believe his ban most likely will be lowered and it should, however people with the capacity to break this many rules deserve punishment.

Wrong, because i did not aim it at hiko, i did not aim it at anyone there was no terms set nothing, i literally just typed in the chat ''400m CF'' so regardless it wouldve made no difference ''People with the capacity to break rules deserve punishment'' You are talking about different situations, im talking about this one, please try to understand.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779650

What I cannot understand is why Duck said that thing with Hiko wasn't a scam even though it clearly is.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Copperr

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779653

Copperr wrote:
Last thing, ide like to just make a small complaint on the admin who Banned me, I have to say how simply rude and very provocative The admin ''Kingpin Grinch'' Doing things such as asking the players Who was in the sit ''How long should i ban him for'' and laughing about it continuously and asking me questions such as ''Do you want a ban'' Or ''A big fat ban'' etc etc. its pretty clear this admin was trying to provoke me into getting angry which i did not rise to and remained very calm about his constant poking jokes and laughing. I have a video of the whole sit which i will be uploading and adding to this post once its finished so you can judge for yourselfs.

Sorry to double post but to add, When i talked about the idea of how long you should be banned it was aimed at MsMs and Justin i believe was the other admin there, as I'm relatively new to being able to ban i asked for an appropriate time, i even lowered the time compared to their ideas of the ban. Also, i don't deny i said do you want a ban and a big fat ban none of this was to aggravate or provoke but instead to lighten any seriousness within the situation. However do you want me to upload the video proof of you taking the Mick out of my countless time from when I made a statement about my Ranking in H1Z1 or the other countless times you spammed OOC because I've gone afk to eat and I'm " a useless admin not doing my job " However when you are asked to apply you simply say " I cannot ".

If you choose to upload the proof i will upload my own, indeed looking back on situation i may have acted slightly immature and mishandled certain aspects but i gave a just punishment. Still now i'm trying to not be provocative but I'm hoping you can understand, I am sorry for how i acted but i felt i acted correctly with the punishment. If an admin handles this we can discuss and I will be happy to let you have your ban lowered. I'm just asking for some mutual respect and reasonability
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Kingpin.

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779654

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1228340979

thats all the proof you need to show everything.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779657

Kingpin wrote:
Cyper wrote:
\

Ahh, the classic ''You upload me being an idiot ill upload mine'' difference is i dont care, im not a member of the staff team, you however are sir :) however i accept your apology for being rude and i too apologise for the times i have been rude back. regardless im going to be uploading the sit as part of my appeal.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779670

Copperr wrote:
Kingpin wrote:
Cyper wrote:
\

Ahh, the classic ''You upload me being an idiot ill upload mine'' difference is i dont care, im not a member of the staff team, you however are sir :) however i accept your apology for being rude and i too apologise for the times i have been rude back. regardless im going to be uploading the sit as part of my appeal.

Copper you act like you are so responsible, even after making jokes about my grandma's death. You've really out done you're self this time mate.
  • Hiko
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 25

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779695

Stay banned please the server doesn't need rule breakers like you :)
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Copperr

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779697

Hiko wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Kingpin wrote:
Cyper wrote:
\

Copper you act like you are so responsible, even after making jokes about my grandma's death. You've really out done you're self this time mate.

Upload proof please otherwise this means absolutely nothing, thank you.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779702

Copperr wrote:
Hiko wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Kingpin wrote:
Cyper wrote:
\

i don't need fucking proof mate, you know what you fucking said about deceased grandma!
  • Hiko
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 25

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779706

Hiko wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Hiko wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Kingpin wrote:
Cyper wrote:
\

Well this simply isnt true and has no meaning towards this appeal, thank you for wasting my time.

i don't need fucking proof mate, you know what you fucking said about deceased grandma!
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779717

Video of the sit:
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun