TOPIC: [SSRP] Air Bender Unban

[SSRP] Air Bender Unban 6 years 5 months ago #725644

Name - Air Bender
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:124066547
Admins name - |A| Jawson
Reason - For being Xenial's alt
Server - Server 3
Time -Permanent
Story - I made an unban request that got denied because people told me that i had to get my main unbanned then try to get my alt unbanned. The main reason i played on my alt was because i had seen other people playing on their alt and i thought that it was ok i did not know at the time that i was avoiding my ban. My main account has been unbanned but this is the story of what happened and why i went onto my alt after my main got banned. After i got banned on my main account i proceeded to play on my alt account, but since i was irritated i wanted to just raid everyone with hacks but after like an hour i got caught but this time i admitted to it and he just kicked me,i did not know that admitting that i was hacking would just get me a kick so i rejoined with my hacks turned off and played like any normal person and just farmed printers i turned off my hacks because i realized that i still wanted to play but i also realized how much of a mistake i made on my main and wanted to continue to play i did not know that playing on my alt would ultimately get it banned due to the fact that i have seen many other people play with their alt on the server. All i am asking for is a another chance to play on the server again. ( i did not know how long i should wait to post another unban request but im really antsy to get unbanned so i just waited another week i hope that is fine).
  • xenialtv
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Air Bender Unban 6 years 5 months ago #727526

Go appeal your main account. I'm not going to accept this appeal seeing as you chose to hack on it.

:denied:
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 650
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40