Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875292

If what you say about your Official is true I believe this Demotion shouldn't have happened. However, I do know where they're coming from
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
The topic has been locked.

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875533

Just to clarify.

I was NOT notified about my official and I do agree my attitude was not acceptable. If I was notified about it then and there I would of fixed it and made sure it wouldn't of happened again.

I apologise to anyone that was offended and will make sure this doesn't happen again as a user or as a TS staff.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875538

.x. wrote:
Just to clarify.

I was NOT notified about my official and I do agree my attitude was not acceptable. If I was notified about it then and there I would of fixed it and made sure it wouldn't of happened again.

I apologise to anyone that was offended and will make sure this doesn't happen again as a user or as a TS staff.
Nice, so I'm hallucinating that yesterday you joined my channel screaming "bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker and harassed me.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875540

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
.x. wrote:
Just to clarify.

Nice, so I'm hallucinating that yesterday you joined my channel screaming "bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker bum licker and harassed me.

Yeah, sure man.
Whatever you say. You lie in every situation you can.

G E T A G R I P
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875543

xd
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi, _Lewis

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875544

.x. wrote:
Just to clarify.

Just said on team speak you don't care about it and you've been talked to multiple times, that fact that you weren't notified about your official warning is wrong but doesn't justify your actions.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875556

Nick0GR wrote:
.x. wrote:
Just to clarify.

Just said on team speak you don't care about it and you've been talked to multiple times, that fact that you weren't notified about your official warning is wrong but doesn't justify your actions.

I have not been talked to multiple times???

Are you okay?
When?
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875557

.x. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
.x. wrote:
Just to clarify.

Are you okay?
When?
I can't say who because of meeting agreement, but according to someone you have been.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875558

Nick0GR wrote:
.x. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
.x. wrote:
Just to clarify.

Are you okay?
When?
I can't say who because of meeting agreement, but according to someone you have been.

TheXnator has spoken to me once about changing my name to "Jack" which captin said was fine on one of my posts.

and to add to my last post. Context matters. I said I would understand if my appeal was denied, not the fact "I wouldn't care"
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875561

on behalf of thecorgi, I am offended
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875562

Omg skeleton and nick can you just shut up you are only arguing for the sake of it and not providing any evidence

"Ohhh but u said this naughty thing and it hurt my feelings", if you really have a problem with something he said get evidence and report it stop slandering his name.

Likewise regarding his demotion he clearly was not informed of the official and either way he shouldn't have been demoted
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875563

og killa wrote:
Omg skeleton and nick can you just shut up you are only arguing for the sake of it and not providing any evidence

"Ohhh but u said this naughty thing and it hurt my feelings", if you really have a problem with something he said get evidence and report it stop slandering his name.

Likewise regarding his demotion he clearly was not informed of the official and either way he shouldn't have been demoted
I can't get evidence from team speak since I don't record team speak, besides I'm going off what other people have said. As far as I'm aware Lewis was talked to once by Xnator when he and I had a dispute, I personally have no problem with Lewis he is a fun guy, I'm just stating facts
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875565

Annie Montana wrote:
I'll give my reasons for this as I was told about this situation and I know about your general attitude to other TeamSpeak staff which led to your demotion. About your official though which you should have been given idk if it didn't happen but you can act quite nasty to other TeamSpeak staff along with you calling people behind their back and not to them which shows your general attitude to others. Take this as you want either me being biased or entitled to my own opinion but I believe your general attitude to others is the main reason I brought you up for your demotion.
Also about his attitude is he not entitled to an opinion, I'm allowed to think the queen is a fucking dirty whore but if I say it to her face that's a different story. And again it's the whole situation where the person in question is not offended yet the other person still gets punished which is probably the dumbest shit I've ever seen. As long as he doesn't harass any staff members I don't see any issues.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875566

Nick0GR wrote:
og killa wrote:

I can't get evidence from team speak since I don't record team speak, besides I'm going off what other people have said. As far as I'm aware Lewis was talked to once by Xnator when he and I had a dispute, I personally have no problem with Lewis he is a fun guy, I'm just stating facts
So you are saying that you didn't even personally hear what he said you are just talking about what someone else told you? Rumours and gossip have no place on a demote appeal go chill in the drama hole if you wanna post that shit.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875581

He is innocent give him his rank!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875591

Nick0GR wrote:
og killa wrote:

Yes, but that was nothing came from the conversation/dispute.

You poked Xnator because I poked you saying "You like pussy?"
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #875592

og killa wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
og killa wrote:

So you are saying that you didn't even personally hear what he said you are just talking about what someone else told you? Rumours and gossip have no place on a demote appeal go chill in the drama hole if you wanna post that shit.

Denis, you have not changed!!
He never ditched lads. <3
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, Raeker

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #876136

I remember you breaking rules in TS and due to me not wanting to overstep my own rank I had to move myself and 5-6 other people into a spacer. If you weren't notified about your official I understand your argument but do advice strongly against restoring your rank as demotion was well deserved
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #876147

LonelyDodo wrote:
I remember you breaking rules in TS and due to me not wanting to overstep my own rank I had to move myself and 5-6 other people into a spacer. If you weren't notified about your official I understand your argument but do advice strongly against restoring your rank as demotion was well deserved

If you are talking about playing music, we were in the music room...

The music room rules are as follows:
Come and play your music in here!

Rules:
- Respect each other (1 person at once playing Music)
- Let everyone have a chance to play their own music (Ask for requests?)
- Don't play music to insult others
- This is a music room, not mic spam and dont get banned room

Apart from that I have never spoken to you once, let alone know who you are...
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[TS] Lewis's Demotion Appeal 6 years 1 month ago #876171

This demotion sounds completely false, you apologized as she was offended :support:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT