Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800770

:cryingemoji:

fuck my life sorry broski the internet police is here.
I said that it should be counted so you can walk through the district as long as you do not interact with it, but I guess you missed that part."walking through it and not actually doing anything in it should not be counted as interacting with it, "
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800771

The warning is valid sense He HAD nlr in bank and he crossed through the whole district. I was following him trying to tell him and then he RDMed me when he probably relised he is breaking NLR. After I warned him then he told me "Kill yourself"
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800772

Can u stop arguing and unwarn me omg
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800776

MICHAELL wrote:

I said that it should be counted so you can walk through the district as long as you do not interact with it, but I guess you missed that part."walking through it and not actually doing anything in it should not be counted as interacting with it, "
We were never discussing that part because you're right, running through a district does not count as interacting with it. However there's another part of the rule that states you cannot return to the district. Because of this, regardless of what you do, the moment you re-enter the district you're breaking NLR. Although it shouldn't warrant a punishment.

Rob, in my earlier response I asked a question after a quick edit, can you answer it please? Thanks.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800778

Raeker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:

We were never discussing that part because you're right, running through a district does not count as interacting with it. However there's another part of the rule that states you cannot return to the district. Because of this, regardless of what you do, the moment you re-enter the district you're breaking NLR. Although it shouldn't warrant a punishment.

Rob, in my earlier response I asked a question after a quick edit, can you answer it please? Thanks.
lets be honest i do it all the time and so do others, sometimes the district placements are cancer for example on s3 if you die in cbd you can't access 90% of the map so what do we do? we cross it without interacting.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800779

MICHAELL wrote:
Raeker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:

lets be honest i do it all the time and so do others, sometimes the district placements are cancer for example on s3 if you die in cbd you can't access 90% of the map so what do we do? we cross it without interacting.

Fuck off and accept.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800780

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
The warning is valid sense He HAD nlr in bank and he crossed through the whole district. I was following him trying to tell him and then he RDMed me when he probably relised he is breaking NLR. After I warned him then he told me "Kill yourself"

I didn't have NLR IN BANK OMG ONLY REASON I SHOT u was cus i didn't and u pissed me off saying I did. Once again I had NLR in fountain due to u rocketing me which I openly admit to crossing through for a second and 2 i had it in park/mansion where I got rdmed by the guy in which i broke NLR TO KILL i can tell u exactly everything I did prior to that if u want because I never even entered bank district up until that point I was in spawn for an hour buying nukes and watching some scope boost coinflips with micky and cumeron etc micky then killed me as a joke in spawn so to avoid nlr we moved to park where I attempted to kill him back for a JOKE and this is when that guy that f1 me appeared out of no where when I tried opening a door and shot me for no damn reason as I wasn't even effecting him or his friend I assure u so obviously I went and broke nlr there in which i was warned yet u ignored the fact he rdmed me first kinda annoying but yeah u then rocket me as I killed u right after.

I RESPAWN AT SPAWN AND GO TO FOUNTAIN TO MEET MICKY AFTER WE MEET WE RUN TOWARD BANK TO HEAD OVER TO PD TO RAID AND THIS IS WHEN U SAW US AND FOLLOWED ME SCREEMING NLR AND CLAIM I HAD IT IN BANK WHEN 1) NOTHING WAS ON MY SCREEN SAYING I DID AND 2)THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I ENTERED BACK IN THE HOUR I WAS ON HMMMM YEAH

I 100% assure u I didn't have nlr in BANK FFS JUST UN WARN ME
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800783

Raeker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:

Just let this be and accept my unban appeal,
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800784

MICHAELL wrote:
Raeker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:

We can have a long discussion about this but technically you're breaking NLR then. Like I said before though I do personally not punish for NLR unless I see someone break it twice (the funniest thing I've seen is me grabbing someone and flying him out of the district, telling him he has NLR in there and shouldn't enter it and the first next thing he does is go back into the district lol) or when they're interacting with it (e.g. basing or raiding).

Although I am unsure what Skelleton Warrior does in these situations I think it might be rather comparable to what I would do. I expect the reason as to why he warned Rob was because Rob broke other rules as well, such as RDM and disrespect.
  • Raeker

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800785

Raeker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Raeker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:

We can have a long discussion about this but technically you're breaking NLR then. Like I said before though I do personally not punish for NLR unless I see someone break it twice (the funniest thing I've seen is me grabbing someone and flying him out of the district, telling him he has NLR in there and shouldn't enter it and the first next thing he does is go back into the district lol) or when they're interacting with it (e.g. basing or raiding).

Although I am unsure what Skelleton Warrior does in these situations I think it might be rather comparable to what I would do. I expect the reason as to why he warned Rob was because Rob broke other rules as well, such as RDM and disrespect.

I simply understand the rule already hence why I'm not kicking off about the first warn this is about the 2nd warn he he is claiming i broke NLR in bank when that was the first time since I connected that I went through bank simply to get to pd to raid prior to that and the first warn i was in spawn with micky and cumeron as there were people coinflipping big items and cash so I was watching and park/mansion in which my first warn occurred due to me getting rdmed before i broke nlr but I only went in fountain after this which broke NLR I never had nlr in bank as I had nothing on my screen saying so and I was never in that district to of died before this occurred
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800787

If I were at home I'd get a CM to double check whether or not you had NLR in Bank District but I'm not so rip you :/
  • Raeker

[SSRP] A Good Pianists Warn Appeal 6 years 3 months ago #800789

I have spoken with csont and he has told me that you had previously RDMed him, and he had slain / spoken to you about it, and he saw you breaking NLR again, which he said to you, and you killed him. In order to stop you from getting auto kicked for too many punishments, he only gave you one warning with NLR & RDM in the reason. He actually gave you less of a punishment than most people would. If you have any evidence that contradicts this, and shows that you were not in fact breaking any rules, then feel free to send it to me or re-appeal.

#Denied
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE