Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779720

As i said, i wasn't attempting to provoke you and it's quite hard to keep a straight voice when Hiko + IRL mates are saying jokes and sarcastic shit in game and out, I do apologies for not being extremely professional but i brought 3 other admins opinions to deal with it.
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779870

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Seriously shouldn't be unbanned. He breaks a whole bunch of rules and for whatever reason believes he should be fully unbanned. Because I told him no he started to implicate that I am bad at my job and that I am the one that doesn't know what he's talking about, even though he's the one that doesn't understand the community's processes or why exactly he got banned in the first place.

Note: at the start you can see him talking without any response, that's because I was talking to him over voice
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsMs

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779884

Raeker wrote:

Seriously shouldn't be unbanned. He breaks a whole bunch of rules and for whatever reason believes he should be fully unbanned. Because I told him no he started to implicate that I am bad at my job and that I am the one that doesn't know what he's talking about, even though he's the one that doesn't understand the community's processes or why exactly he got banned in the first place.

Note: at the start you can see him talking without any response, that's because I was talking to him over voice

Maybe understand i have been told two different rules by two different High staff members, of course im going to be confused rather than you using derogatory language and calling me names Such as ''<13:20:08> "Raeker": You really are a prick.'' And maybe said something along the lines of ''I will speak to morgan about that and come to a conclusion together''.

Instead you would rather act like a pitiful child whos spat there dummy out, whilst constantly contradicting themselves in every part of that conversation, Round of applause for you.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779888

Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Maybe understand i have been told two different rules by two different High staff members, of course im going to be confused rather than you using derogatory language and calling me names Such as ''<13:20:08> "Raeker": You really are a prick.'' And maybe said something along the lines of ''I will speak to morgan about that and come to a conclusion together''.

Instead you would rather act like a pitiful child whos spat there dummy out, whilst constantly contradicting themselves in every part of that conversation, Round of applause for you.
Pretty sure the child is you. I already told you, I don't care what Morgan said. If he tells you something entirely untrue then I will not take that into account. Also, I believe there's nothing against me stating my opinion of you, and the fact that you managed to convince me how much of a dickhead you are in one simple conversation proves that you should maybe reflect upon your own actions rather than invalidly blame me for not being able to put up with your shit. Simple.
  • Raeker

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779889

holy shit copper you need to pipe down and do one lad
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779892

Clarky wrote:

Shows how far your intelligence can go doesnt it :)
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779895

Copperr wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Shows how far your intelligence can go doesnt it :)
At least I don't get myself banned with 10 recent warnings, alongside with that shitty attitude of yours so maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror if you're speaking of intelligence because you'll see that you have none compared to many others here.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779898

Raeker wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Pretty sure the child is you. I already told you, I don't care what Morgan said. If he tells you something entirely untrue then I will not take that into account. Also, I believe there's nothing against me stating my opinion of you, and the fact that you managed to convince me how much of a dickhead you are in one simple conversation proves that you should maybe reflect upon your own actions rather than invalidly blame me for not being able to put up with your shit. Simple.

Ok well you seem to be looking at this from only your point of view, Now i will explain very simple for you and basic so you can just have maybe a slight chance of understanding, I understand what you're saying but now try and look at it from my angle, i have two different staff members who are the same rank telling me two different rules regardless im going to question that you are saying which is pretty much ''You can be randomly banned at any moment if you have alot of recents and we decide to look at them''

Where as i have been told thats not allowed. So now maybe rather than you spitting the dummy out and getting all angry and sad you can see the light and a hint of intelligence might arise.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779907

Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ok well you seem to be looking at this from only your point of view, Now i will explain very simple for you and basic so you can just have maybe a slight chance of understanding, I understand what you're saying but now try and look at it from my angle, i have two different staff members who are the same rank telling me two different rules regardless im going to question that you are saying which is pretty much ''You can be randomly banned at any moment if you have alot of recents and we decide to look at them''

Where as i have been told thats not allowed. So now maybe rather than you spitting the dummy out and getting all angry and sad you can see the light and a hint of intelligence might arise.
For someone that keeps hammering on about us being unable to see it from your perspective you seem to be very set on not being able to accept our own point of view.
  • Raeker

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779919

Well can't really tell no more if I can trust you or not, as we had an agreement back then that you're punishments will get more harsh and you told me that you will change and try to be calm, but guess not. You're not helping yourself eitherways though Copper but wasting your time tryharding but won't really change anything IMO, you have lots of recent punishments and I don't think you should be unbanned since your past and your current behavior.
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779925

Mexi wrote:
Well can't really tell no more if I can trust you or not, as we had an agreement back then that you're punishments will get more harsh and you told me that you will change and try to be calm, but guess not. You're not helping yourself eitherways though Copper but wasting your time tryharding but won't really change anything IMO, you have lots of recent punishments and I don't think you should be unbanned since your past and your current behavior.

''Wasting my time tryharding'' Are you ok? By tryharding do you mean trying to get myself unbanned because of a rulebreak that never existed, is that what you're trying to say? Regardless if ive been told you cant be randomly punished for recents then thats what ive been told so im going to try and get myself unbanned until otherwise.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779928

Copperr wrote:
Mexi wrote:

''Wasting my time tryharding'' Are you ok? By tryharding do you mean trying to get myself unbanned because of a rulebreak that never existed, is that what you're trying to say? Regardless if ive been told you cant be randomly punished for recents then thats what ive been told so im going to try and get myself unbanned until otherwise.
I already told you that you can be banned for recent punishments. You, however, can't accept that.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mexi

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779947

Raeker wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Mexi wrote:

I already told you that you can be banned for recent punishments. You, however, can't accept that.

That's my point, it's even stated in the ethos.
When punishing users, you may use their previous punishments to help decide on your punishment. However, we advise that you only take the last two weeks of punishments into account as else it would be unfair to users that have tried hard to improve and change their attitude.
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #779956

Blocked wrote:
Good lord, your head is so far up your ass, it's unbelievable.

You're nothing but trouble to the server, trust me, people aren't targeting you, and you're not a saint either, you're just a massive nuisance to everybody, if anything, the ban should be extended based off your attitude on this thread alone.

was perm but they reduced it :/
should've kept it perm...
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #780728

Personally copper, You did deserve this punishment and i was considering even making three weeks like some other staff suggested. However i was contemplating having your ban lowered when a staff approached me to discuss this but personally i don't see that to be an option now. Just to add if you view his job name in-game you will see another one of his petty inferior attempts too make me angry or crack. You are only proving yourself to be extremely immature by replying with nonsense about seeing eye to eye but you're vision is the only correct vision.
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #780729

you told me to kys on the same day.
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #780737

Slandered me and told me I use Citizen Hack and that I would be banned the next day.

Disgusting attitude and an even more disgusting person.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #780740

Copper- the kid that would make an f1 for rdm when really he tried to kill someone but failed miserably

Honestly, calm down bud, take the responsibility for your own actions for once mkay?
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #780741

Nafe wrote:
Slandered me and told me I use Citizen Hack and that I would be banned the next day.

It's true though
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Copperr

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 6 years 4 months ago #780751

Whidd wrote:
Nafe wrote:

It's true though

Lol not hard to tell when you watch it back when he kills you, aimbot is pretty easy to see.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47