Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @Deathrun

@Deathrun 6 years 3 weeks ago #860326

A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not an idiot, I have a test server for every server I work on.
We are working hard on updates, and we can assure you that there will be updates very soon which we are sure the Deathrun community will love.

No one said u were and idiot and it's evident u aren't working that hard on updates or we would of actually received something back however we do understand it takes time however it's been months since we got something new and years since some of the suggestions were accepted

I've not been Server Developer for long bud, updates are always released for the servers around the same time to keep consistency and to keep them as something special. If we updated the server all the time, nobody would care about the updates.
With my position as Server Developer, my goal was to add in these suggestions you have all been waiting so long for. Just wait a tiny bit longer and that is exactly what you will be getting.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Login or register to post a reply.

@Deathrun 6 years 3 weeks ago #860330

TheXnator wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

We are working hard on updates, and we can assure you that there will be updates very soon which we are sure the Deathrun community will love.

No one said u were and idiot and it's evident u aren't working that hard on updates or we would of actually received something back however we do understand it takes time however it's been months since we got something new and years since some of the suggestions were accepted

I've not been Server Developer for long bud, updates are always released for the servers around the same time to keep consistency and to keep them as something special. If we updated the server all the time, nobody would care about the updates.
With my position as Server Developer, my goal was to add in these suggestions you have all been waiting so long for. Just wait a tiny bit longer and that is exactly what you will be getting.

Since u got server developer nothing has changed this is the point of the post U NEED TO STEP IT UP!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

@Deathrun 6 years 3 weeks ago #860331

A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Since u got server developer nothing has changed this is the point of the post U NEED TO STEP IT UP!

Sorry, what?
It's been under a month and more content has been added / fixed on the server than has been for a very long time beforehand:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/24-2-sand...-deathrun-changelogs
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

@Deathrun 6 years 3 weeks ago #860335

TheXnator wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Sorry, what?
It's been under a month and more content has been added / fixed on the server than has been for a very long time beforehand:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/24-2-sand...-deathrun-changelogs

Wow non of that is really that noticeable with the previous owner (pitt) he added something new every 2 weeks or so and it all worked fine! All I'm trying to get through to u is that u need to be adding things more often then u are now as u and the owner aren't doing anything extremely beneficial and as a result the game mode is stale and highly boring
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

@Deathrun 6 years 3 weeks ago #860337

TheXnator wrote:

I'm not calling you an idiot it is the point Annie stated about adding the update to the server instantly, tha made me wonder if you guys used a test server. I am looking forward to the update don't let us down :)
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, TheXnator
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

317 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
24/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun