Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @Deathrun

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857802

When are u gonna add any of my suggestions the majority which have been accepted are from months back but still aren't implemented and some such as my suggestion a couple week backs about a better uncrouch system as there are issues with the current one have been completely ignored please step your game up it's beyond a joke at this point.

It takes 10 minutes for something like a bettwr/immediate crouch to be added that's atleast some sort of improvement for the server! Honestly don't see why non of it is getting done. The lack of care and lack of content is killing off the server just saying
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
Login or register to post a reply.

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857805

draMA HOLe
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857809

Jack King Koff wrote:
draMA HOLe

Tbh it will but Idc either the development and ownership need to do something or the community team need to remove them and replace them with someone that CAN! and is willing to do so
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857812

EMP himself said that the crouch system on the server now is better than the one you put - Tyler wrote it based on the Deathrun Neue one and improved / fixed various parts.

Other suggestions are being worked on, be patient and you'll see results. I have been doing everything requested by Annie for the requested times, and there are plans for when updates / suggestions are going to be released. Remember that major suggestions (not small things or bug fixes) will usually be saved for updates, so there are some completed features you've all been waiting for which will be coming with the next update.
Nothing can be done instantly and we can't make shit appear out of thin air, we do need to actually work on things which takes us time before they can be put on the server, unless you want shitty broken features to be added.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857817

What Xnator said
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857823

TheXnator wrote:
EMP himself said that the crouch system on the server now is better than the one you put - Tyler wrote it based on the Deathrun Neue one and improved / fixed various parts.

Other suggestions are being worked on, be patient and you'll see results. I have been doing everything requested by Annie for the requested times, and there are plans for when updates / suggestions are going to be released. Remember that major suggestions (not small things or bug fixes) will usually be saved for updates, so there are some completed features you've all been waiting for which will be coming with the next update.
Nothing can be done instantly and we can't make shit appear out of thin air, we do need to actually work on things which takes us time before they can be put on the server, unless you want shitty broken features to be added.

I was on the server today and the crouch is exactly the same and no where near the neue or immediate crouch as for waiting for certain updates that's bullshit as why should we wait when we could just go play one that already has it and as a result this is why there is a lack of players during what was once peak times because there is nothing fun to do on the server anymore. In my opinion I suggest just adding a couple noticeable things and maybe it might improve just saying
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857827

A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I was on the server today and the crouch is exactly the same and no where near the neue or immediate crouch as for waiting for certain updates that's bullshit as why should we wait when we could just go play one that already has it and as a result this is why there is a lack of players during what was once peak times because there is nothing fun to do on the server anymore. In my opinion I suggest just adding a couple noticeable things and maybe it might improve just saying

Would you rather add things instantly that can potentially be broken or wait until the team know its fixed? This is why most things across every community are making people wait for updates with working patches on suggestions and not just uploading them to the server instantaneously to have a potentially broke suggestion that damages the context of the gamemode. Maybe stop making posts on the forums about the Deathrun suggestions not being added instantly when completed and maybe ask us if they are part of an update before making these posts.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857830

Annie Montana wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Would you rather add things instantly that can potentially be broken or wait until the team know its fixed? This is why most things across every community are making people wait for updates with working patches on suggestions and not just uploading them to the server instantaneously to have a potentially broke suggestion that damages the context of the gamemode. Maybe stop making posts on the forums about the Deathrun suggestions not being added instantly when completed and maybe ask us if they are part of an update before making these posts.
I see that's why it has taken a year to add gangs, sorry how could i be so naive.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857832

Annie Montana wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Funny that most of the things I have suggested are pre made code and are running on multiple other deathrun servers if u use that then we'll it won't break the server so your point is technically invalid so yeah I would rather you think it through if u want I can help xnator with this to make it easier on him since let's be real he is the only non community team member that knows what he is doing and has the power to do it when it comes to deathrun so I will work with him of he wants to add it or u could potentially just ask deadmonstor to help again since I know he already supplied xnator with working code to some suggestions which has been ignored either way as I stated the majority of the things I have suggested to help the server update wise are already running on other servers which work and will not break our server if done right so ay up. Thanks for proving how clueless u are as an owner though Annie!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857840

Not until you shut up about them
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #857843

Jim_Jam wrote:
Not until you shut up about them

NEVER THE SERVER NEEDS TO BECOME BETTER
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860297

But the other small details are more important
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860310

Annie Montana wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

He is not saying upload it straight away, basically don't, take months to add updates that benefi the server, and add stuff like a new F1 menu that no one actually looks at in detail. Plus to avoid a broken suggestion issue there is a test server for a reason, and if I hear the excuse of there not being a test server I will actually go insane. Long story short, Deathrun is not doing very well and you should prioritse updates that will bring in players as soon as possible.
Honestly take a look at some of the suggestion dates.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860314

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not an idiot, I have a test server for every server I work on.
We are working hard on updates, and we can assure you that there will be updates very soon which we are sure the Deathrun community will love.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860319

TheXnator wrote:

We are working hard on updates, and we can assure you that there will be updates very soon which we are sure the Deathrun community will love.

No one said u were and idiot and it's evident u aren't working that hard on updates or we would of actually received something back however we do understand it takes time however it's been months since we got something new and years since some of the suggestions were accepted
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860326

A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

No one said u were and idiot and it's evident u aren't working that hard on updates or we would of actually received something back however we do understand it takes time however it's been months since we got something new and years since some of the suggestions were accepted

I've not been Server Developer for long bud, updates are always released for the servers around the same time to keep consistency and to keep them as something special. If we updated the server all the time, nobody would care about the updates.
With my position as Server Developer, my goal was to add in these suggestions you have all been waiting so long for. Just wait a tiny bit longer and that is exactly what you will be getting.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860330

TheXnator wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I've not been Server Developer for long bud, updates are always released for the servers around the same time to keep consistency and to keep them as something special. If we updated the server all the time, nobody would care about the updates.
With my position as Server Developer, my goal was to add in these suggestions you have all been waiting so long for. Just wait a tiny bit longer and that is exactly what you will be getting.

Since u got server developer nothing has changed this is the point of the post U NEED TO STEP IT UP!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860331

A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Since u got server developer nothing has changed this is the point of the post U NEED TO STEP IT UP!

Sorry, what?
It's been under a month and more content has been added / fixed on the server than has been for a very long time beforehand:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/24-2-sand...-deathrun-changelogs
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860335

TheXnator wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Sorry, what?
It's been under a month and more content has been added / fixed on the server than has been for a very long time beforehand:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/24-2-sand...-deathrun-changelogs

Wow non of that is really that noticeable with the previous owner (pitt) he added something new every 2 weeks or so and it all worked fine! All I'm trying to get through to u is that u need to be adding things more often then u are now as u and the owner aren't doing anything extremely beneficial and as a result the game mode is stale and highly boring
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@Deathrun 6 years 1 month ago #860337

TheXnator wrote:

I'm not calling you an idiot it is the point Annie stated about adding the update to the server instantly, tha made me wonder if you guys used a test server. I am looking forward to the update don't let us down :)
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, TheXnator
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun