TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69163

Details
RP Name: [KVGe] Bob Baggins
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/2222224444555985/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52870005

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Bob%E2%84%A2/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - Have not played on it (will soon)

Estimated Server Time: 113 hours

Languages I speak: English and Italian (not fluently)

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match or RDM is when one player on the server kills another player without a valid rp reason
Example: Player 1 walks up to player 2 who is collecting their pay check pulls out their shotgun and shoots them.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule or NLR is when you die a timer pop up on the top of the screen for 3 minutes and the player who has died must not return to anywhere in the whole district of where they died
Example: Player 1 raids player 2's base and fails and dies but player 1 returns back to the base straight after he re spawns for revenge

Explain "Meta gaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is when a person uses OOC for IC (In Character) Information
Example: Player 1 is getting mugged then types in OOC "HELP POLICE IM GETTING MUGGED IM AT THE FOUNTAIN"

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would teleport to player x and ask him about the situation I would then go to a roof and teleport both player x and player y and ask player y why they killed player x If player y does not have a valid reason I would give player y a warning and explain why it was wrong to kill player x for no reason. If player y does have a valid reason I would dismiss the case and explain to player x why they are allowed to kill them.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would teleport to player x and ask about the situation and ask where did the NLR take place I would then go to a safe roof and teleport both players up I would ask player y why he broke NLR if he admits or does not have a valid reason I would warn player y for NLR and explain that you can not go back to the same district or your death point for 3 minutes.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would say in OOC That what he is doing is meta gaming and that this is his verbal warning but if player x persists to meta game I would warn them for meta gaming.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I think I should be chosen as a moderator because I have read the rules and know them and sometimes go over them to make sure I am not doing anything wrong I can make good friends with people I am serious when it comes down to rule breakers and I want to make sure they get punished, but sometimes that does not happen because there is no staff on when I am playing and I would like to change that and punish those rule breakers. I am responsible and not biased in anyway towards my friends and fellow gang members. I am very Cooperative and a good leader. I will make sure I explain to people what they are doing wrong and how they can fix it, I am active on Zarp and make sure rule breakers don't get let off and slip pass. That is why I think I should be a [SSRP] Moderator
  • maniacbob456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by maniacbob456.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheMeerkatLover

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69166

I support Bob Baggins and think that he would make a great mod. He is a nice person on the server and follows the rules all the time and he follows the NRL & RDM rule. Bob Baggins always respects the staff on the server.

- TheMeerkatLover (Mermes)

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69167

TheMeerkatLover wrote:
I support Bob Baggins and think that he would make a great mod. He is a nice person on the server and follows the rules all the time and he follows the NRL & RDM rule. Bob Baggins always respects the staff on the server.

- TheMeerkatLover (Mermes)

nice support yourself :p
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69168

Im not mermes???
  • maniacbob456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69170

IM NOT BOB BAGGINS

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69171

ok definitely the same person.
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69172

He is my friend I told him I made one On skype and he commented I then told him you said that I was him
  • maniacbob456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69179

Bob is a nice person at heart, he seems Luke someone who'd be good as staff. + support due to a feeling hell make a great staff.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69261

Hello Bob Baggins,
Looking over your application it looks like it is pretty good but then I do simple Punishment search on you and find a couple warnings that have been recent. If a admin did this by mistake or it was one of your friends messing around I recommend you contacting them and have them post on your application on what happened, If they are true warnings I would say it doesn't look good on you seen has your suppose to be the one making sure these rules are not broken. I will post the warnings at the bottom of this post so it will help you recall them and maybe have a explanation on what happened. As for right now I am -Supporting your Application until you have gone a while with out any rules broken. Good Luck, Play Fair, Have Fun!

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69279

The Slay I think was by accident, the NLR was when I had a building sign someone raided me so I just went back then I got teleported and told I broke NLR I said I had a building sign but the mod said it was not visible enough and the RDM I do not recall
  • maniacbob456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by maniacbob456.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69296

The Jail was a Joke, The Slay I think was by accident, the NLR was when I had a building sign someone raided me so I just went back then I got teleported and told I broke NLR I said I had a building sign but the mod said it was not visible enough and the RDM I do not recall
  • maniacbob456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP MODERATOR] Bob Baggins Application 9 years 5 months ago #69848

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT