IDetails

RP Name
[Outsider]Angel
Link to Steam Profile
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028916028
SteamID

STEAM_0:0:34325150

Current Gametracker Profiles

www.gametracker.com/player/Kian/94.23.19.200:27015/Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27015/top_players/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27025/top_players/

Estimated Server Time

5000 Mins 92 Hours

Languages I speak

English

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match or RDM is say when a player gets killed randomly Scenario:Player Angel is walking and player Red
snipes player Angel (as a Citizen) without having a reason because Red was annoyed that Angel demoted him .
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

New Life Rule NLR is say when Tom is raiding and max protects his goods Tom is then to return
and kill max to steal all of his stuff from him therefore Max is bankrupt from someone who breaks the rules
Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Meta gaming is when your in OOC out of character like say you tell people that your meeting up somewere but that would
be in character so you would need to be in group chat for that.Example: Liam is having an extreme fight to hold off bank raiders he then asks mike to come and help so then that would be MetaGaming Breaking the Rules.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would pull over player Y and ask why did he RDM in a good manor because you dont want your rep to fall to the ground
I would tell Y not to do it again and give him a warning and jail for 2minutes

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would check the seconds on the NLR timer from the kills and whoever killed first i would take the person who got killed
first and i would say 'Why did you break NLR' if they have a good enough reason i would worn them if they stand like goofs without response i would kick them

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would bring player x to a roof and tell him that the player can take the stuff because he has broke the rules and i would warn him if his friend actually went to help i would warn him for rule breaking to.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)
I think i should be chosen for mod because i know all about the rules and i really like telling people there right from wrong i am a very active mature player therefore i will not let everyone off the hook for breaking the rules. I have a working mic so i will be able to fly through f1's because typing obviously takes longer ZARP is the best server's i have ever been on and I've proved i like it because im not normally on servers for as long as I am in ZARP. I am very Co-Operative and i consider myself as quite a good leader and at least mostly all the time the dark RP server will have someone on so there is not much rule breaking most of the people on the ZARP servers know me so at least ill be good at communicating because every now and again there will be my friends i go on with so if anyone break the rules at least there is always a mod to clear it up for the group I have been told by a couple of people i would be good in the moderator role.That is why i would like to be a ZARP [SSRP] DarkRP Moderator
  • Kian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Theres Nothing About Me P.S I'm The G On The Left
  • Thanks received: 7
Ex SSRP Moderator
All My Friends Are Dead

http://imgur.com/a/3AsDp
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Kian. Reason: I didn't put example of metagame
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] [Kian] 9 years 6 months ago #69034

Really good activity, I would even say perfect. If you could just fix your gametracker link to server 2 please?

If you will you have my support.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP MODERATOR] [Kian] 9 years 5 months ago #69101

there is no time on server two because all of my friends are on server one and i would never leave them :cheer:
  • Kian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex SSRP Moderator
All My Friends Are Dead

[SSRP MODERATOR] [Kian] 9 years 5 months ago #69264

Hello kianpicky,
I figured before I check out how nice your application is I would see what kind of rules you have broken if any, I was kind of amazed by the amount of rules that you have broken and a lot of them recent. Being a Moderator you would be there to enforce the rules and by your record you can't follow them yourself. I am going to -Support your application until I see that you have been warning free for a while and are ready to play fair with the community. I will Post the warnings at the bottom of this post so it will help you recall them and you can let us know if it was some kind of mistake. If it was one of your friends messing around or trolling you with some kind of warning I recommend you get in contact with them and have them post on here with what happened. Good Luck, Play Fair, Have Fun!

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP MODERATOR] [Kian] 9 years 5 months ago #69265

Ino get wrned alot butmost of the time i forget NLR is distit wise and the raid as Cit was when i went in my friends place and stole his money when there was a mod y friend was afk so it looked like i stole it but i was keeping it safe thankyou or your feed back aswell
  • Kian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex SSRP Moderator
All My Friends Are Dead

[SSRP MODERATOR] [Kian] 9 years 5 months ago #69850

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Constant rule breaking, .

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kian
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40