Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Pink's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Pink's Application 9 years 6 months ago #68709

RP Name - "[Outsiders-M] Pink" (Commonly referred to as Pink within game)
Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/id/jakesclaws/
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:26872198
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jakesclaws/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - N/A [ I feel a major reason to playing Garry's mod is the community, I have stuck purely to Server one due to friends mainly playing on said server]

Age - 19

Estimated Server Time - On Zarp Server One, I currently have 93.5hours (on the 27/09/14 @ 18:08GMT)

Languages I speak - I only speak English.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random death match, commonly referred to as "RDM" is killing a another player with no reasoning. A example of this could be killing a player who was walking down the street, because you thought it was "Funny". To kill any player, there must be some form of reasonable evidence, for example, killing a player who is attempting to raid your base would NOT be RDM as you have justifiable grounds to kill said player.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

The new life rule applies when you in game character dies, You must forget all existence of your previous life. A good example of this could be as a police officer, you may have found a base with illegal items and , whilst attempting to raid it, You died. You could not go into that area until the NLR timer at the top of the screen has run out, and even once said timer has run out. You still must abide to the new life rule and just pretend it never happened, You could not then arrest the player/players base you were raiding if you saw them on the street, as you are a new life and did not see them commit any crime etc.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is commonly used through the OOC (Out of character chat), it is used purely for questions, advice and other means. Anything role playing related is not to be discussed in the OOC. A example of meta-gaming could be "[OOC] Oh my god, please someone kill the mayor, based in PD".

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would check through the console to provide the necessary evidence to enforce a warn, should I require to do so. If there was no evidence within the console, or a reason could be justified to player Y killing player X, both players would be reminded to check MOTD to remind themselves with the rules of RDM

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

As this issue would be throughout Peak time it can make the console extremely difficult to use due to the amount which goes throughout it. I would search through the console to find the suitable evidence which if found, would then lead to a warning on player Y, however, should the evidence be lost within the console and no other evidence can be proven. No written punishment would be issued however I would suggest both players read the Motd regarding NLR.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

If player x had called for help through /advert, this would have been acceptable. The OOC is called Out Of Character for a reason and the information he sent through OOC would have been classed as Metagaming. I would go to said player, and inform them of the rule they broke. A warn would then be issued depending on the severity.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

I have been a admin on the KDG (KD Gaming) servers, although felt the community was lacking due to a large amount of friends on said server leaving. I am keen to fulfil my moderating duties to provide support and preventing rule breaking within Zarp. I am very passionate that rules within DarkRP should be followed as closely as possible as it is a game which requires the community to bring it together. I have 282 hours on Garry's mod and the majority of that has been solely DarkRP.

• Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 168
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Pink.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Pink's Application 9 years 6 months ago #69229

I think that you are a good helper in game and you help everyone out I think that you have a good server time and that your app is well done Good Luck

+SUPPORT
  • Kian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Theres Nothing About Me P.S I'm The G On The Left
  • Thanks received: 7
Ex SSRP Moderator
All My Friends Are Dead

http://imgur.com/a/3AsDp

[SSRP Moderator] Pink's Application 9 years 6 months ago #69274

A positive and a very mature player. Always helpful with tips :) kudo to Pink!
  • Oops
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Pink's Application 9 years 6 months ago #69375

+Support Very mingy mature. ingame, Very respectful to players and staff ingame.
  • Speedy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP Moderator] Pink's Application 9 years 6 months ago #69395

+Support mature and respectful and he has never been warned :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Fusion
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Pink's Application 9 years 6 months ago #69802

Make him a mod he is very friendly, good, person. :) ^^

[SSRP Moderator] Pink's Application 9 years 6 months ago #69820

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
argumentative and disrespectful towards staff..

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

248 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40