SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60082934
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jamie./94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/HS%20Jamie/94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BOutsiders%.../94.23.19.200:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jamie./94.23.19.200:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/HS%20Jamie/94.23.19.200:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BOutsiders%.../94.23.19.200:27025/
Sorry about all of the gametracker profiles, It's because I switched gangs and got kicked out of Roc.

Estimated Server Time: Somewhere around 40 hours for server 2 and about 30 hours for server 1 so about 70 hours altogether.

Languages I speak: English and some French

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random Deathmatch is when someone attacks someone or kills someone for no apparent reason or without an RP reason or cause to do so. For example, player x kills player y because player y looked ugly.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

New Life Rule is the 3 minute timer. When you die, you cannot go back to the same place of death until the NLR timer is over (3 minutes). For example, player x is raiding player y, player x kills player y. Player y comes back with a sniper and shoots and kills player x about 30 seconds later. Also, with NLR you forget everything from your previous life except for Job, Home Location / Base Location and your name.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is when information is sent in OOC, that is strictly in character information only or a message that should have been PM'd. For example, player x is killed by player z because he was raiding their base. Player x respawns, he tells his friend player x to meet him at spawn in OOC. This is metagaming, this message should have been kept in a PM.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

First, I would go to a quiet place where I can have a chat with the two players, such as a roof top that is hardly accessable for other players so that I am not disturbed while in the F1. I would then ask both player x and player y for their sides of the stories. I would look at the console to see how close the kills are, because generally on server 1 there is a lot of players so Console Log will get filled easily. I would then establish both players sides of the stories and make a judgement based on the proof and story that I have been given. I would ask player y if he did RDM. There is two ways this can go now, either player y can make it easy and admit to the RDM, which I would warn him for. If he does not admit, and I have no proof of the situation, I would have to ask player x to present some type of evidence that he did RDM him. If he has evidence I would tell him to post it on the forums so that other staff as well can make a judgement on the situation.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would first go to a quiet place like a roof top. I would then ask player x what he was doing at the time, such as raiding. I would also ask player y at the time if he did break NLR. If he did, then I'd warn him and the case would be closed. There are a few more types of situations that can occur that people misunderstand. Often, people misunderstand that Cops are allowed to break NLR at the PD because they have not read the rules. If this was the situation I would do nothing because no rules have been broken, I would return the players to carry on with their day. If this was not the situation and player y is not admitting anything, I would ask player x for a more in depth story to this situation. If the story adds up or can prove the accusation, a warn is fine. If I am unable to confirm his story about breaking NLR, I'd ask the accuser politely to go to the forums and post his story with some kind of evidence, as this will be able to help us to come to a conclusion on this case.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

First of all, this is clear metagaming. The player is not allowed to ask for help in OOC.
I would first teleport to player x, then I would ask player x why he was metagaming. If he does not understand what metagaming is, I'd explain to him about metagaming and give him a verbal warning for this certain situation, but anytime after this, I'd give him a straight up warning.

There is also a different case here, if the player is not new to the server, if I've seen him around before, he should know the rules. I would give him a straight up warning and tell him to be more careful in the future. If he does it again, further punishment would be enforced.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

First of all, I'd like to clear some stuff up. I know that over the past few weeks that I've been playing ZARP, I haven't had the greatest of reputation. Persistant rulebreaking etc. I've tried to show to the staff that I can make an improvement. I really would like to be apart of the ZARP staff team, helping to enforce the rules all day everyday. A day never goes by where I haven't been on ZARP, or atleast it very rarely occurs. I'm mature for a 14 year old and I just want to prove to the other staff I am worthy of staff and I can be trusted. I know I'm a part of the outsiders and I do not endorce any rulebreaking whatsoever, Speedy recruits people, not me. I'm from the UK, meaning when most of the staff is offline, I'll be online. I tend to help preditor out on Server 1 when he's the only staff online. I'm generally a nice and helpful person. I hope you consider my application, and I thank you all for giving me this chance to apply for staff on your awesome servers.
Thank you.
  • RocJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Ex - SSRP Moderator
Old Outsiders gang leader with Speedy.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by RocJamie.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's application 9 years 6 months ago #68092

bump
  • RocJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's application 9 years 6 months ago #68198

BUMP
  • Speedy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's application 9 years 6 months ago #68849

BUMP
  • RocJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's application 9 years 5 months ago #69266

BUMP
  • RocJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's application 9 years 5 months ago #69492

FINAL BUMP
  • RocJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Speedy

[SSRP Moderator] Jamie's application #2 9 years 5 months ago #69841

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

252 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT