Link to Steam Profile - Patrick Star's Profile

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24087105

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - |1| ZARP
Server 2 - |2| ZARP

Estimated Server Time: 172 - 174 hours

Languages I speak: English

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
My time as a Moderator has made me appreciate the staff of Zarp even more. There is a lot that these people go through to make sure the server is a great role-playing environment for the players that join.

I have handled many F1s during the time I have been a Moderator but there is the frequent times where a situation requires more than a Moderator, this is where i must request assistance from an Administrator. Doing so causes them to stop what they're doing, in some cases wasting their time, to come help me when I could be handling the situation all by myself as an Administrator.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
Several times I have come across players, sometimes in groups, who have been RDMing non-stop or Failing roleplay altogether. In some of these situations I feel that warnings are not enough as even after the 4 warnings and their hour ban they return just to continue their mayhem.
I've then had to call an Administrator from the TeamSpeak or Steam to come on and ban the certain players steam IDs so they do not continue to ruin other players role-play experience.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would read through his appeal and check whether he is sincerely sorry and seems as if they shall not do so again. If so, I shall lower his ban time and let him know that breaking the rules will not be tolerated and he is only ruining the server for other players and staff and if he does so again then the ban will not be lowered again.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I feel I should be promoted as I believe I am ready to take on a higher role of responsibility. I am active on the server and TeamSpeak. I respect all staff and players as I treat others the way I would like to be treated. I deal with plenty of F1s as I would rather have no people complaining to each other than be role-playing myself.
I think this promotion will only help me deal with more F1s without requiring help from other Administrators when needed. I would be able to help other players and Moderators alike as well as being able to catch out more rule breakers while doing so.
I do not lose my temper ever, which shows I am a calm person who does not treat people in F1s differently due to the way they are acting towards me. I am fair with my warns and do not give a warn to someone I believe does not deserve it or if they do not have good evidence against them.

I do hope the staff feel I deserve this promotion and I thank you for reading my application.
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by PatrickStar.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #64598

Very nice application, great ingame moderator and you have waited a couple of weeks before applying which I think is good, it shows everyone that you can moderate the server and I think you getting admin would be a great feature for you.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #64828

He inspires me to be the very best
I wake up every morning thinking how can i be noticed by Patrick

+Support

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Evo_Pineapple
  • Junior Boarder
  • pls no ban only luv
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #64831

As patrick's husband I will say he deserves admin. In all reality he is a great mod, hardworking, great knowledge and the rest of that B.S so just take +SUPPORT and be happy :P
  • CreamyDonutz
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • THE BEST LOL PLAYER
  • Thanks received: 35

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #64832

Patrick is definitely a respectful and hardworking member of staff. The only advice I'd give you is splitting your time between both server 1 and 2, good luck!

+Support
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Tyrone Shmurda.

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #64839

Patrick is an amazingly helpful moderator and has worked very hard as a moderator I say we make him admin!

+SUPPORT
  • OluBaby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime freak to the max!
  • Thanks received: 16

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #64846

I saw you on the server yesterday, and you seemed like a really friendly. professional and kind person. Your app looks good, but I would appreciate it if you can explain the F1 system more and how he can get logs from it, etc..

+ Support
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #64851

I don't see you much but when i do i have notice your dedication

+SUPPORT

Keep up the good work :)
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #64869

Hello Patrick Star,
Well there isn't much I can say you generally are a very good mod and will stop RP'ing to make sure F1s are getting done.

+Support

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP ADMIN] Patrick Star's application 9 years 6 months ago #65530

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47