Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63507

RP NameNeXuS
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/id/NeXzueS
SteamID STEAM_0:0:41874093
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...=NeXuS&Search=Search i dont think thats my account due to i have alot more play time and i had recently changed my rp name
Server 2 - dont play on 2 since i didnt know there was 2 :P

Age 14

Estimated Server Time: 2-3ish days

Languages I speak: english and 45% german
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Explain: Where someone kills you or shoots you for no reason or purpose.
scenario: player A was going around and found Player B on the road and picks up a gun and just shoots player b for no reason.
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
Explain:"new life rule" where you died you cant go back for a period of 3 minutes.
scenario:Player A has killed player b for not giving him "4k or die" so player b comes back with a gun and kills player a
Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Explain: Metagaming is giving RP information in the ooc chat about what you're doing.
scenario: Player A said"meet me at fountian" to player B

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would check the logs take them someplace quiet, let them both give there reason for what had happened and if player y did it because he was raiding or was aloud to kill him for the certain reason i would let him go, if i check the logs and it was straight up rdm i would tell them both what the logs say and y would be warned.
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
First i will teleport them,then i will ask the both of the stories and see if they are close,then i will check the console and see that player x killed player y a few times in the last minute or so.I will tell them what says in console and warn player y for breaking nlr.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Tell x what metagaming is and probably give him a verbal warning but that would be about it.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
Im a unique player when it comes to when admins are on etc. i would be on 24/7 with great responsibility of being an admin. i would like to help all those people who may not get it so quickly as intended and make sure that everyone is happy and enjoying themselves in the best way possible. i havn't had the privilege of being an admin but i would love for a server to take me in its home and i'm hoping its this server since i love gmod and everything about your server. i think in my short time on your server i have met wonderful staff and people and would like to be a big part in this community.I feel like i can be a great and fair admin and make this community better and i will be as active as i can, if its to being on the forums or being in meetings. I would love to be this position on this server and make my part in a community which grows bigger every day!
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by NeXuS.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63549

Hello NeXus!

On the following questions:
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Where someone kills you for no reason. someone came up to you with a gun and shot you in the face.
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
When you die you cant go to the same spot you have just died in. say if you die in a raid and you die you must wait until nlr timer is up and also in that scenario you would have to wait until they stop raiding.
Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is giving information in the ooc chat. like saying "meet me at spawn" in ooc.

You haven't really explained some of them. and I don't know where you Scenario is, So If you could put " Scenario: "

If you could also
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Depends on why he went back but that sounds like a warning for player y.

Couldn't you add a bit more here?

And on your final question:
Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
Im a unique player when it comes to when admins are on etc. i would be on 24/7 with great responsibility of being an admin. i would like to help all those people who may not get it so quickly as intended and make sure that everyone is happy and enjoying themselves in the best way possible. i havnt had the privilege of being an admin but i would love for a server to take me in its home and im hoping its this server since i love gmod and everything about your server. i think in my short time on your server i have met wonderful staff and people and would like to be a big part in this community
You need to correct the bold points and couldn't you maybe a little more?

You are also very inactive.. If you could work on that and fix your application I'll make my final verdict. But for now, It's a
Neutral.
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63553

thank you for the feedback! i have changed my application to the ways you like it. i am someone who will be as active on this forums as possible. i hope your final verdict can help me become the thing id love to be. thank you very much!
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63651

I have also edited all of it if you want to re-read it. :)
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63659

Neutral

Your App Looks Rushed. In the Sections of where you have to explain situations It Looks like you have No Answers.
  • Paco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63661

ok i will spend sometime re-working it to a good state to be a good app. thank you and re check it soon because i will spend some time on it!
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63662

Have edited all my scenarios and i cant really give you much more there so if there is something else i forgot tell me, but from my knowledge that is all there is to know!
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63685

Nexus,
I'm sorry about not using my long feedback, but I'm sad to say that the meeting is due tomorrow and I can't answer all applications in time.
I'll just judge you on the basics, since Zippy has explained everything you need to fix/add etc..
Alright, I've only seen you today on the server, but you acted professional in 2 F1s that you had made and even after the rule breaker disconnected, you didn't rage or shout or even response to the event in a wrong or immature way. Your time on the server is more than enough, but I think you should stick to one name or create a gametracker profile for yourself. ASide, from that your app looks good, but fix that bbcode, I think you wrote
[/color]
2 x in the first detail, which is your rp name.

Final Verdict:+ Support
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63686

Thank you very much. i will stick to 1 rp name i will fix that in a while. thanks for being supportive!
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63816

Never seen you on the sever. Try and get on more
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63831

i have been on it consistently in the last 3 days... i haven't seen you :/ maybe because i only get help from f1 by certain admins like tigz and johnny.. no-one else really.... wait your brother ryan? we have met before you have helped me with some cases that i f1'ed
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by NeXuS.

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63858

Also i know most admins and have made good friends with them. they are all very nice and i think we would get along to if you were to speak to me!
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 6 months ago #63974

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Rule breaking

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47