SteamID
STEAM_0:0:62222040

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dosman/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time
50 hours

Languages I speak
English, A bit of German

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random death match is when some on in randomle killing you or people for no reason
The scenario is that some is out side of somebody's base, and is look for some place to make a base but a person in his base see him and stars shooting at the who is looking for a base when he is not even past the K.O.S sign and is on the road far a way from the mans base.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

NLR is New life rule it is when some one can returns to to that place of 3mins

The scenario is for NLR isThat,A gang is raiing a base and 3 of 4 have dead and about 30seconds and then came back and help in the raid and the man in the base recored it all call gives the evidence to the Admin/mod.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is when some one using ooc to announce that his bank/base is bening raid like'me Bank is been raid come I need help' and that is meta gaming.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would Ask Player x if he had any proof if not I would ask player y if he is willing to admit he to did it if no I can not really do anything about it so I will make it as done and put them to there original place.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would look a the console log and see when he died and then see if he came back a killed his killer and see if the killing has proof if not but the log say other wise I will warn him and bring them to there original place.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would Go to him ( and stop the raid) to ask was he aware that he just broke metagaming using ooc , if not I will make him aware of what it is but worn him because he did break a rule and let the raid continue.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words)
I should be chosen because I am a regular player and love to play to two serves how ever I hear that there is constant amounts of F1 needed to be attended to bye a mod/Admin due to the fact there is a lack of committed mod/Admin willing to do F1.i think i am a good candidate due to the fact that i am committed and willing to be able to commit to help mod/Admins and users to make there experience allot better by answering to f1 if any one that needs me i will respect my role as mod and always make sure i am out of trouble and always make sure everyone is having and good experience i will make sure both the servers will have enough attention from me from answering f1 will respect my colleagues (mod/Admins)i will take the stress off of mods an admin be making sure i will try handling as many f1 as possible. I hope that I have made my impression a good one thank for reading.ps I only want to do get the roll to help stuff and users.

Thank you
  • LoinHeart
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6

Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by LoinHeart.
The topic has been locked.

Dosman's Mod app for [ss]dark rp 9 years 7 months ago #63374

I'll post my full feedback tomorrow, when I'm on my PC. Until then, just change the title to
[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63376

thanks
  • LoinHeart
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63389

Some of the answers to scenarios or a bit off and some things in the app make no sense at all. The gametracker you linked has no data for the past month, so you need to be more active and maybe go over the app and fix some of the things I have specified.
-SUPPORT
  • JLByrne
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I was once a potato.
  • Thanks received: 23

Feel free to leave a thank you if I helped you!

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63460

It would be nice to see your app have a bit of color and maybe put somethings in bold, it's really horrible to look at. In game I'v only saw you on a few times but that may be because I haven't noticed you before. On Teamspeak you seem to be an okay person so i'm not sure on my opinion but I'll have to say.

Neutral
  • callum2904
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 16

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63477

Short version of feedback:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Beware the spoiler, for it holds my more detailed feedback to the applicant's app!

Funny Version. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

I hope that I helped you with this reply since, I put a lot effort and time to try and be as helpful as possible. 
I too need your feedback on whether or not my posts are useful, so leave a thank you or add me on steam if you find anything unclear.

Please, DO NOT copy this reply template, as I have worked hard on it and do not wish it to be used by anyone else without my permission.
All rights reserved. Protected by ZARP.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by JohnnySmith.

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63486

These are the mistakes i have found in this topic:
Where is Server 1?

Spelling mistakes will be in red!
Random death match is when some on in randomle killing you or people for no reason
The scenario is that some is out side of somebody's base, and is look for some place to make a base but a person in his base see him and stars shooting at the who is looking for a base when he is not even past the K.O.S sign and is on the road far a way from the mans base.

The scenario is for NLR isThat,A gang is raiing a base and 3 of 4 have dead and about 30seconds and then came back and help in the raid and the man in the base recored it all call gives the evidence to the Admin/mod.
Improve your NLR a litle bit ,describe it a little bit.
Metagaming is when some one using ooc to announce that his bank/base is bening raid like'me Bank is been raid come I need help' and that is meta gaming.

Descirbe a metagame a lot diffrent than this,where is the expamle scenario?

Spelling mistakes wil be in red!
I should be chosen because I am a regular player and love to play to two serves how ever I hear that there is constant amounts of F1 needed to be attended to bye a mod/Admin due to the fact there is a lack of committed mod/Admin willing to do F1.i think i am a good candidate due to the fact that i am committed and willing to be able to commit to help mod/Admins and users to make there experience allot better by answering to f1 if any one that needs me i will respect my role as mod and always make sure i am out of trouble and always make sure everyone is having and good experience i will make sure both the servers will have enough attention from me from answering f1 will respect my colleagues (mod/Admins)i will take the stress off of mods an admin be making sure i will try handling as many f1 as possible. I hope that I have made my impression a good one thank for reading.ps I only want to do get the roll to help stuff and users.

So these are all the mistakes i found.Sorry if im too harsh at you but you need to improve your spelling a little bit.For now

-Support
  • MrAnDeRsOn123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63498

MrAnDeRsOn123 wrote:
Where is Server 1?

So these are all the mistakes i found.Sorry if im too harsh at you but you need to improve your spelling a little bit.For now

-Support

If I remember correctly, Dcx said that spelling and grammar mistakes should not affect the judgment of someone's app, still up to you though.Also he might not have played on server 1, he should though.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63631

JohnnySmith wrote:
MrAnDeRsOn123 wrote:
Where is Server 1?

-Support

If I remember correctly, Dcx said that spelling and grammar mistakes should not affect the judgment of someone's app, still up to you though.Also he might not have played on server 1, he should though.

Also Just to add to all this dont be so harsh on the kid hes dyslexic... :S
  • W00DW4RD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63643

JohnnySmith wrote:

NO. Don't listen to this guy Dosman, contact me or Gregory Tw!x on steam if you would like to know how to achieve the power of the Force....

Back on topic, Dosman is a great guy from what I've seen, his grammar shouldn't really affect someone's verdict on his app, since as Wacky said he is Dyslexic. Anyways I think that he should up his activity a bit....
Good Luck Dosman !!
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63817

Dosman you are very Funny and a good person
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .Ryan.

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63981

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
needs to improve activity and be more mature in certain situations.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40