Rp Name: Brother Joe Duggs

SteamID STEAM_0:1:50217042

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1
Server 2

Age 13

Estimated Server Time 70 Hours

Languages I speak English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match or Rdm is when someone is killed/shot at while they are roleplaying/on duty for no valid reason. Reason being that this is against the rules it is NOT acceptable
Example:
Jim is roleplaying as a thief and is walking down the streets of downtown looking for trouble, mary walks up to jim as a drug dealer and shoots him for no valid reason. This is rdm and you will be punished accordingly if you do this.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule or Nlr is when you are killed and you forget everything about your past life permanently, It also means that you can not bring up anything about your past life at all. You can talk to the person that killed you but away from the area you died in and the converstation has to be about your new life hence the name "New Life Rule"
Example:
Jim has found a gunstore and starts raiding it, he kills the gun dealer insides and begins keypad cracking the door. The gun dealer is very upset because he had lots of guns and printers. The gun dealer is so mad that he goes back into his base and kills Jim (the raider) This would be nlr and he would be punished accordingly

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is when you OOC (Out Of Character) something that is "In Character" related.
Example:
Jim is a drug dealer and the police are raiding his base trying to get him, Jim talks in OOC and says "Help! the police are raiding my base!" This would be metagame and it is punished accordingly

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x
I would take them both up to a roof/quite place and ask if Player Y did infact rdm Player X, if he said no I would either give him a warning or a verbal warning. If he said "whats rdm?" I would explain it to him and tell him to read the rules by using !motd. I would then give him a warning/verbal warning. If he admitted he did infact rdm I would say "Thank you for being honest" I would then give him a warning/verbal warning for breaking the rules.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would bring both players up to a roof and ask Player Y if he did infact break nlr, if he said "Whats Nlr?" I would tell him what Nlr is and also say "please read the rules using !motd". I would then give him a verbal warning or a warning depending on the situation. If he admitted to breaking Nlr I would give him a verbal warning or a warning and tell him "Thanks for your honesty". If he denied that he broke nlr I would look at the time between each kill using the f1 logs and calculate if he did break nlr or not. If he did I would warn him for lying and nlr.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.

I would first go to Player X and say "What you just said there is not aloud, its classified as metagaming" If he said "Whats metagaming?" I would tell him what it is then say "Please read the rules using !motd" I would then give him a warning/verbal warning. If he said he was sorry I would give him a warning/verbal warning and tell him "Just dont do it again please!"

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
Why do I want to be a moderator? Lets start here: I've always loved zarp and even though I havent been here very long I have become quite found of the community. I love the players and staff and I think I would make a great addition to the team. Since I live in Australia my timezone is different than most people because whenever I get on no mods/admins are on and there is lots of:
Rdm
Nlr
Fda
Cdm
Rda
And so much more. I believe I can try to stop all this (I know how stressful it can get) I have been banned but I believe I have improved and everyone makes mistakes. I really like this server and it would make me proud to be a moderator on it! For about 2 weeks before I joined I was just browsing the zarp forums (Weird right?) looking at posts that people made. The forum games made me laugh and the forums in general seemed like a nice place. This is why I joined and bought VIP. Anyways back on topic, I will not let this server go to shit, I will be as active as I can because im in school holidays and there's nothing else to do. I would never give any of my friends advantages because I hate the thought that by improving ones gameplay makes anothers worse. It is for these reasons why I believe I should be chosen for moderator on SSRP

NOTE:
I was denied before for having a previous ban on the server and to get more well known in the community. 1 1/2 weeks later im back baby. Anyhow, I do believe I have improved on my personality, emotions, and more mature. If I do get accepted I will not let ZARP down and you know what they say? Third times a charm (lol)

-Regards

EDIT: Sorry for most things in bold, I cant figure out why the all the writing is that way (subtitles not included)
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by JoeDuggs.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63217

Short version of feedback:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Beware the spoiler, for it holds my more detailed feedback to the applicant's app!

Funny Version.

I hope that I helped you with this reply since, I put a lot effort and time to try and be as helpful as possible. 
I too need your feedback on whether or not my posts are useful, so leave a thank you or add me on steam if you find anything unclear.

Please, DO NOT copy this reply template, as I have worked hard on it and do not wish it to be used by anyone else without my permission.
All rights reserved. Protected by ZARP.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoeDuggs

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63218

JohnnySmith wrote:
Short version of feedback:

Beware the spoiler, for it holds my more detailed feedback to the applicant's app!

Funny Version.

<strong><code>I hope that I helped you with this reply since, I put a lot effort and time to try and be as helpful as possible.
I too need your feedback on whether or not my posts are useful, so leave a thank you or add me on steam if you find anything unclear.</code></strong>
Please, DO NOT copy this reply template, as I have worked hard on it and do not wish it to be used by anyone else without my permission.
All rights reserved. Protected by ZARP.

o_o All I say is do you have to other kill it with that? You have way to much time... Sorry.
  • BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63478

Bumperino
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63485

Good Guy,Never Saw Him Breaking Any Rules,Good Playing time on the servers.

One +Support from me
  • MrAnDeRsOn123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63648

Joe Duggs is a great guy he knows the rules and always catches the rulebreakers!
+Support
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63687

Please leave some feedback! (bump)
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63718

+Support because he'd make a great mod
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63835

Jam_is_good wrote:
<strong>o_o All I say is do you have to other kill it with that? You have way to much time... Sorry.</strong>
I'm sorry to say this, but yes I do have to over kill it and yes I have time to be committed to ZARP, I did place them in spoilers. So if you don't want to be bothered by the size and detail of my Feedbacks, you can just scroll down.

Sorry If I seem mean, maybe I'm feeling a bit cranky today, if I offended you then I'm sorry in advance!
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #63976

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT