YourDayzAreUp's Moderator Application

YourDayzAreUp
RP Name: YourDayzAreUp
Current Gametracker Profiles

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/YourDayZAreUp/94.23.19.200:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/YourDayZAreUp/94.23.19.200:27025/

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030588587/

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:35161429

Server Time: 49 hours on server 1, 8 hours on server 2 (Not the biggest fan of server 2)

Languages I speak: English, French

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.:

Random Death Match is when someone kills another player randomly or without a valid RP reason.
{Scenario:} Player X is walking along the street, when player Y walks over to him, pulls out a gun and shoots him dead because he doesn't like what job he is.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.:

New Life Rule is a rule which states that you cannot go back to the position you have died at within a 3 minute time period.
{Scenario:}
Player X's base is being raided, and the raiders reach him and kill him. In a matter of seconds Player X is back at his own base and attacking the raiders, thus he is breaking NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.:
Metagaming is using OOC Global chat to talk to someone IG (in-game.)
{Scenario:}
(OOC)Player X: Hey player Y, wanna meet up at fountain?
(OOC)Player Y:Yeah, sure. And after that we go and get some guns?

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would bring both the players up to a quiet rooftop, and ask Player Y why he killed Player X, if he doesn't respond with a valid RP reason for why he killed him, then I would warn him for RDM.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time
I would bring the players up to a quiet rooftop and ask Player Y if Player X rdm'ed, prop killed, etc. And if Player X didn't break any rules and killed him with a reason, I would warn Player Y for breaking NLR (New Life Rule).

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.:

I would wait for the raid to be over, bring him to a quiet rooftop and explain to him why it is against the rules (Metagaming) and tell him to read the rules and not to do it again. If he does it again, I would tell him he is Metagaming and I would Warn him.

Why I think I should be chosen .: I think I should be chosen for a ZARP moderator position because I think I could bring something better to the community, as in dealing with hackers, rdm'ers nlr's and so on.
I also think I should be chosen because I would try to respond to everyones F1 etc, and try to make everyone feel equal in the ZARP community so that other people like Moderators, Admins etc dont feel intimidating to other players.Also, if I was to be accepted, I wouldnt be one of those people who say to theirselves "O luk at all deeze cumands so l33t!",
because I see alot of those sorts of people on other servers. I would be a mature and professional member of the ZARP staff team.Also, I am very active on the ZARP 1 server (Not the biggest fan of the ZARP 2 map, but I would also moderate that if necessary).

I hope you choose me for a Moderator position.

Kind Regards,
YourDayzAreUp.

Additional Information: I know I have broken some rules a little while back, but I really think since then I have matured and realised that if I were to get this moderator position I would have to buck up and play by the rules. If you gave me a chance, I really think I could change the server for the better.
Thank you.
  • YourDayzAreUp
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by YourDayzAreUp.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #62687

Huge +Support
Friendly, kind, defently improved from before, best of luck in getting Moderator my friend.
  • BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84
The following user(s) said Thank You: YourDayzAreUp

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #62703

Thanks a lot for the +support, Jam.
  • YourDayzAreUp
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #63606

i have seen you break RDM rule earlier on server and i have heared more people complain about you, so try and improve that also, and soo much bumping...

-Support
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #63618

Huge rdmer, nlrer and complete douchebag from my recall, you can see that from the amount of bumps

-SUPPORT
  • Scottie012
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks gogo3a! luv ya!
  • Thanks received: 60
Steam: |KoFC| Scottie012
SSRP Admin
Deathrun Member
Minecraft Member
TTT Member
Teamspeak Member team

Thanks gogo3a and Red!

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #63625

i have seen you break RDM rule earlier on server and i have heared more people complain about you, so try and improve that also, and soo much bumping...

-Support
Huge rdmer, nlrer and complete douchebag from my recall, you can see that from the amount of bumps

-SUPPORT]

Can you both please tell me who I have rdm'ed, and Scottie012 are you trolling, since you're calling me a douchebag for bumping my topic, also I haven't even broken NLR/Rdm'ed in the past month, so please stop accusing me or atleast have some proof. Mysticz if you're talking about when I was a mutant please brush up on the rules or something before saying I have rdm'ed.

Also mysticz, read through this before saying I rdm'ed:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/1-1-darkrp/3758...d-law-abiding-mutant
  • YourDayzAreUp
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by YourDayzAreUp.

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #63833

I'm sorry I'm not using the version of my feedback, but I do not have enough time left before the meeting to answer all the SSRP applications using it. So I'll just summarize everything, the long version includes in order to keep my opinions fair.

Time & Activity.
Your time on the servers, is more than enough to achieve enough experience for moderator. Your activity is remarkably great as well..

Application Info & Design.
You've added a lot of colors, please take it easy on those, also I can't see the picture that you have added, maybe its just me.If it's not just me fix it (if you don't mind).
New Life Rule is when a player is killed in a certain position on the map and when they respawn they go back to that said position without waiting for the NLR time to be up.
It seems you are mixed up with the said rule and breaking it. Your are explaining, Breaking the New Life Rule and not the rules it self. The correct explanation would be(do not copy this word by word): The New Life Rule, also knows as NLR, is a rule that states: After death, you are to forget your past, which includes your killer, how you died and why. Moreover, the rule states that you are to stay away from the area of your death until the count down of 3 min on the top of your screen, is over.
{Scenario:} Player X is walking along the street, when player Y walks over to him, pulls out a gun and shoots him without even chatting or giving him a reason.
This is not a %100 correct Scenario, for it could have been a hit. You should probably state a non valid rp reason, like hate towards his name.

My opinion about you
I've never seen/noticed you on the server, so I can't be sure of how you behave, if you are mature, knowledgeable of the rules and have a good personality.

Other people's Opinion's about you (won't affect my verdict much)
You've received 2 - Supports and 1 + Support, I suggest you reread the rules. Since, you've received 2 - Supports about breaking many.

My Final Verdict: - Support
Protect by ZARP, do not copy idea or design.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #63887

This is not a %100 correct Scenario, for it could have been a hit.

It is still rdm even if you don't die, though.
You've received 2 - Supports and 1 + Support, I suggest you reread the rules. Since, you've received 2 - Supports about breaking many.
I have never even broke NLR and I have never RDM'ed, as I stated before they could have been talking about when I was a mutant, killing outside the PD, which is perfectly ok in terms of the rules.
  • YourDayzAreUp
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #63910

YourDayzAreUp wrote:
This is not a %100 correct Scenario, for it could have been a hit.

It is still rdm even if you don't die, though.
What I meant by "hit" was that someone had placed a hit on him.

YourDayzAreUp wrote:
I have never even broke NLR and I have never RDM'ed, as I stated before they could have been talking about when I was a mutant, killing outside the PD, which is perfectly ok in terms of the rules.
Its not my opinion, its the Other's.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by JohnnySmith.

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #63933

What I meant by "hit" was that someone had placed a hit on him.

I understand, but this is a scenario for RANDOM DEATH MATCH, and it does not state anywhere that the player that is killed has a hit on them.
  • YourDayzAreUp
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP MODERATOR] YourDayzAreUp's application 9 years 7 months ago #63972

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Rule breaker.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT