Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63121

sleepwithmeman wrote:
I'm surprised people forgot how you screwed up as an admin twice already and left the community to become an admin on FP and then they kicked you out too.
Do you remember how you said Nameful should be exterminated and LazyBro should die of cancer? Do you think we really forgot that? You left the community because you got demoted and everyone hated you and now you crawl back to ZARP expecting to have power again?
You're pathetic, seriously.

Nameful, I believe creating another account is against the rules, and someone already community banned you.

FP Didn't kick me out, infact most of the members enjoyed me, no matter what you say, I'm not going anywhere, at the end of the day your a pathetic kid who staged a suicide on ZARP's teamspeak server, you do it all for attention because you didn't receive it as a child. Also, Nameful, I believe you were the one that said we were cool? Yet you seem to always have somthing negative to say about people, that's Pathetic. Me and Lazybro are actually okay friends as well, and all of that is water under the bridge.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63123

Morgan wrote:
sleepwithmeman wrote:
I'm surprised people forgot how you screwed up as an admin twice already and left the community to become an admin on FP and then they kicked you out too.
Do you remember how you said Nameful should be exterminated and LazyBro should die of cancer? Do you think we really forgot that? You left the community because you got demoted and everyone hated you and now you crawl back to ZARP expecting to have power again?

Nameful, I believe creating another account is against the rules, and someone already community banned you.

FP Didn't kick me out, infact most of the members enjoyed me, no matter what you say, I'm not going anywhere, at the end of the day your a pathetic kid who staged a suicide on ZARP's teamspeak server, you do it all for attention because you didn't receive it as a child. Also, Nameful, I believe you were the one that said we were cool? Yet you seem to always have somthing negative to say about people, that's Pathetic. Me and Lazybro are actually okay friends as well, and all of that is water under the bridge.

Do you really think I'm Nameful? You're funny, I laughed. Ha ha.
And don't try to make me look bad to make yourself look better, we're talking about YOU, because you want to become a Moderator, not me, Lazybro nor Nameful.
  • sleepwithmeman
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by sleepwithmeman.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63128

sleepwithmeman wrote:
Morgan wrote:
sleepwithmeman wrote:

And don't try to make me look bad to make yourself look better, we're talking about YOU, because you want to become a Moderator, not me, Lazybro nor Nameful.

Here's where I'm going to draw the line. Continuing an arguement on a moderator application thread, is not what you should be Doing. You obviously made this forum account to post on this thread Nameful, I suggest you keep trolling off of the forums. And, No, I'm not trying to make myself look better, I'm stating facts.

I'd like to ask you to keep all toxic or troll posts off of this thread, thank you.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63131

Morgan wrote:
sleepwithmeman wrote:
Morgan wrote:
sleepwithmeman wrote:

Here's where I'm going to draw the line. Continuing an arguement on a moderator application thread, is not what you should be Doing. You obviously made this forum account to post on this thread Nameful, I suggest you keep trolling off of the forums. And, No, I'm not trying to make myself look better, I'm stating facts.

I'd like to ask you to keep all toxic or troll posts off of this thread, thank you.
Are you seriously this ignorant or are you really trying to make yourself look better? Even EMP said that you fucked up once when you were demoted a month ago, so you fucked up twice in total and now you're trying to come back?
  • sleepwithmeman
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63444

Bump!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63461

Morgan wrote:
And the meeting is a week from now, your point?

Players have a week to vote on this from now, they could wait till the day of the meeting, and at the end of the day, it isn't about the +Supports on your application.

You are right, at the end of the day its about keeping your word, you are creating loopholes in your own saying, which makes you seem impatient and untrustworthy, which is one of the reasons that make you seem immature (in my opinion). Of Course, you will argue and say that I'm just criticising, but I'm not. I'm actually asking you to wait a few weeks maybe a month, to actually show us that you have changed, because instantly applying after the meeting, AFTER having said that you won't, shows that you can't keep your word.

If you can't keep your word about waiting a while before applying, then how can we trust your word about having changed? When everyone said wait a bit before applying, they didn't say apply and wait. They said to wait a bit BEFORE APPLYING.

I won't post the rest of my feedback, since the last time I did, you got all emotional... Goodluck though! you'll need it.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by JohnnySmith.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63530

You keep hopping around communities you never stay to one -support
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregoryTWIX

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63621

hopking1 wrote:
You keep hopping around communities you never stay to one -support

To be fair, I've never joined another community, I've merely left, But I see where you all are coming from. I regret applying right away, hopefuly in a couple of weeks you all will realize I have changed, and that I mean good when I come back.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63628

+Support Everyone Deserves a Second chance and your were a good admin before :D
  • W00DW4RD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63629

WackyWazza wrote:
<strong>+Support</strong> Everyone Deserves a Second chance and your were a good admin before :D

Second?

Are you totally sure Wacky?
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63633

WackyWazza wrote:
<strong>+Support</strong> Everyone Deserves a Second chance and your were a good admin before :D
Second chance? More like third chance.
Good admin? You mean banning another Staff member and banning an user for 1 week for saying they're going to break the rules OUTSIDE of the game is being a good admin?
Morgan already got a lot of chances and he fucked up every time. He's proven himself an immature kid and not a trustworthy admin.
  • sleepwithmeman
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63638

sleepwithmeman wrote:
WackyWazza wrote:
Second chance? More like third chance.
Good admin? You mean banning another Staff member and banning an user for 1 week for saying they're going to break the rules OUTSIDE of the game is being a good admin?
Morgan already got a lot of chances and he fucked up every time. He's proven himself an immature kid and not a trustworthy admin.

Welcome back Nameful!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63658

+Support

Was always a good Admin, He deserves another chance, and Shown A lot of Improvement
  • Paco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63679

Paco wrote:
<strong>+Support</strong>

Was always a good Admin, He deserves another chance, and Shown A lot of Improvement

I'm sorry Paco, but can you tell us how he's improved so, we can judge him better in the meeting and so, morgan can work on what he still needs to change. OR add me on steam and explain it to me.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63814

I have seen you on the Teamspeak severs looks like a good person/good App

Neutral From me because never seen you RPing.
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .Ryan.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63932

Thank you all for the constructive criticism, and feedback! c:

Bump
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 9 years 7 months ago #63983

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs more time to prove yourself self to the community.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun