Link to Steam Profile DontFeedTheGaben

SteamID STEAM_0:1:50217042

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1
Server 2

Age 13

Estimated Server Time 45 Hours

Languages I speak English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. Random Death Match or Rdm is when someone is killed/shot at while they are roleplaying/on duty for no valid reason. Reason being that this is against the rules it is NOT acceptable
Example:
Jim is roleplaying as a thief and is walking down the streets of downtown looking for trouble, mary walks up to jim as a drug dealer and shoots him for no valid reason. This is rdm and you will be punished accordingly if you do this.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. New Life Rule or Nlr is when you are killed and you forget everything about your past life for that 3 minutes, It also means that you can not bring up anything about your past life at all. You can talk to the person that killed you but away from the area you died in and the converstation has to be about your new life hence the name "New Life Rule"
Example:
Jim has found a gunstore and starts raiding it, he kills the gun dealer insides and begins keypad cracking the door. The gun dealer is very upset because he had lots of guns and printers. The gun dealer is so mad that he goes back into his base and kills Jim (the raider) This would be nlr and he would be punished accordingly

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. Metagaming is when you OOC (Out Of Character) something that is "In Character" related.
Example:
Jim is a drug dealer and the police are raiding his base trying to get him, Jim talks in OOC and says "Help! the police are raiding my base!" This would be metagame and it is punished accordingly

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would take them both up to a roof/quite place and ask if Player Y did infact rdm Player X, if he said no I would either give him a warning or a verbal warning. If he said "whats rdm?" I would explain it to him and tell him to read the rules by using !motd. I would then give him a warning/verbal warning. If he admitted he did infact rdm I would say "Thank you for being honest" I would then give him a warning/verbal warning for breaking the rules.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would bring both players up to a roof and ask Player Y if he did infact break nlr, if he said "Whats Nlr?" I would tell him what Nlr is and also say "please read the rules using !motd". I would then give him a verbal warning or a warning depending on the situation. If he admitted to breaking Nlr I would give him a verbal warning or a warning and tell him "Thanks for your honesty". If he denied that he broke nlr I would look at the time between each kill using the f1 logs and calculate if he did break nlr or not. If he did I would warn him for lying and nlr.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would first goto Player X and say "What you just said there is not aloud, its classified as metagaming" If he said "Whats metagaming?" I would tell him what it is then say "Please read the rules using !motd" I would then give him a warning/verbal warning. If he said he was sorry I would give him a warning/verbal warning and tell him "Just dont do it again please!"

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words). Why do I want to be a moderator? Lets start here: I've always loved zarp and even though I havent been here very long I have become quite found of the community. I love the players and staff and I think I would make a great addition to the team. Since I live in Australia my timezone is different than most people because whenever I get on no mods/admins are on and there is lots of:
Rdm
Nlr
Fda
Cdm
Rda
And so much more. I believe I can try to stop all this (I know how stressful it can get) I have never been banned/kicked before and im not keen on breaking rules anytime soon. I really like this server and it would make me proud to be a moderator on it! For about 2 weeks before I joined I was just browsing the zarp forums (Weird right?) looking at posts that people made. The forum games made me laugh and the forums in general seemed like a nice place. This is why I joined and bought VIP. Anyways back on topic, I will not let this server go to shit, I will be as active as I can because im in school holidays and there's nothing else to do. I would never give any of my friends advantages because I hate the thought that by improving ones gameplay makes anothers worse. It is for these reasons why I believe I should be chosen for moderator on SSRP

-Regards
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by JoeDuggs.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #57963

Hello, I'm replying to this Staff Application that you made, because I would like to give my feedback/opinion. This template that I've designed includes everything I need to judge you about organized properly for easy reading. I do not mean/intend to offend you in my feedback and I hope that all my criticism and compliments will be taken into consideration.

Part 1

In the first part of my feedback, I'll be judging you based on the info/design found in your application. Note: No matter if we are friends or enemies, you will be judge equally in this part.

Activity: + Support
Time on both servers: + Support
Application's Format: + Support
Application Info: + Support
Note(s) about your Application: Your time and activity on the server are great and so is your app, I can also see that you worked on the scenarios.

Part 2

In this part of my feedback, I'll be judging you over my past experience with you. Note: If I don't know you enough I will just consider this part as neutral and will not judge you according to your reputation with other players/staff. I would like to explain before I continue, that the F1 Situation part will judge users on how they act in an F1 and will judge Moderators on how they deal with them.

F1 Situations: + Support
Personality: + Support
Matureness: + Support
Knowledge of rules: + Support
Note(s) about you: After seeing you on the server I found out that you are a very friendly, kind and helpful person. i also haven't seen you break a rule in these past few days that I spectated you. You will do a great mod!
Summary of my opinion: Due to having the + Supports exceed the amount of - Supports and Neutrals , I will give you a + Support. Note: My opinion can change until August 2, 2014. Thanks for applying and Good luck!

Final verdict:+ Support
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by JohnnySmith.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58052

-support as you can see he copied the application of a bit of bacon...

As i was starting to read i thougd he was trolling.. As i readed 26 hours on server...

Same misspels as in abitofbacons application

Johnny how the fudge could you miss that !!!!! Read the end bit of this application and abitofbacon... They are the same !!

-support
-support
Im just doing what you did dug..
Copied :)
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by StookiTV. Reason: Adding text

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58053

Dude honestly if you want all sissy talk on this fine but that's not what's happening, get off this thread, you're the troll. I've never even seen bacons app so please dont accuse me of things when you dont have proof. Ok? And that smiley face wasn't necessary

EDIT: sorry for that but if you actually looked at the time bacons app was posted compared to mine you would see his was posted only a hour ago and this was posted yesterday. This means that your comment is invalid because he copied my application and I'm reporting him for that. Also mysticz thing before you wright.
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58056

Well or the forum is fucked up for me or on the end bit i can see abitofbacons application.. Well i guess its a bugg for le than.. I can see your app on the top and it stops in the middle and than i can see what abitofbacons application.. Let me quote it if you want me to ?
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
Watch my streams @

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58059

JoeDuggs wrote:
<strong>Link to Steam Profile</strong> DontFeedTheGaben

<strong>SteamID</strong> STEAM_0:1:50217042

<strong>Current Gametracker Profiles</strong>
Server 1
Server 2

<strong>Age</strong> 13

<strong>Estimated Server Time</strong> 26 Hours

<strong>Languages I speak</strong> English

<strong>Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.</strong> Random Death Match or Rdm is when someone is killed while they are roleplaying/on duty for no valid reason. Reason being that this is against the rules it is NOT acceptable
Example:
Jim is roleplaying as a thief and is walking down the streets of downtown looking for trouble, mary walks up to jim as a drug dealer and shoots him for no valid reason. This is rdm and you will be punished accordingly if you do this.

<strong>Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.</strong> New Life Rules or Nlr is when you are killed and you forget everything about your past life <strong>permanently</strong>, It also means that you can not bring up anything about your past life at all. You can talk to the person that killed you but away from the area you died in and the converstation has to be about your new life hence the name "New Life Rule"
Example:
Jim has found a gunstore and starts raiding it, he kills the gun dealer insides and begins keypad cracking the door. The gun dealer is very upset because he had lots of guns and printers. The gun dealer is so mad that he goes back into his base and kills Jim (the raider) This would be nlr and he would be punished accordingly

<strong>Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.</strong> Metagaming is when you OOC (Out Of Character) something that is "In Character" related.
Example:
Jim is a drug dealer and the police are raiding his base trying to get him, Jim talks in OOC and says "Help! the police are raiding my base!" This would be metagame and it is punished accordingly

<strong>Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.</strong> I would take them both up to a roof/quite place and ask if Player Y did infact rdm Player X, if he said noI would either give him a warning or a verbal warning. If he said "whats rdm?" I would explain it to him and tell him to read the rules by using !motd. I would then give him a warning/verbal warning. If he admitted he did infact rdm I would say "Thank you for being honest" I would then give him a warning/verbal warning for breaking the rules.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.</strong> I would bring both players up to a roof and ask Player Y if he did infact break nlr, if he said "Whats Nlr?" I would tell him what Nlr is and also say "please read the rules using !motd". I would then give him a verbal warning or a warning depending on the situation. If he admitted to breaking Nlr I would give him a verbal warning or a warning and tell him "Thanks for your honesty". If he denied that he broke nlr I would look at the time between each kill using the f1 logs and calculate if he did break nlr or not. If he did I would warn him for lying and nlr.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided</strong> I would first goto Player X and say "What you just said there is not aloud, its classified as metagaming" If he said "Whats metagaming?" I would tell him what it is then say "Please read the rules using !mots" I would then give him a warning/verbal warning. If he said he was sorry I would give him a warning/verbal warning and tell him "Just dont do it again please!"

<strong>Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).</strong> Why do I want to be a moderator? Lets start here: I've always loved zarp and even though I havent been here very long I have become quite found of the community. I love the players and staff and I think I would make a great addition to the team. Since I live in Australia my timezone is different than most people because whenever I get on no mods/admins are on and there is lots of:
Rdm
Nlr
Fda
Cdm
Rda
And so much more. I believe I can try to stop all this (I know how stressful it can get) I have never been banned/kicked before and im not keen on breaking rules anytime soon. I really like this server and it would make me proud to be a moderator on it! For about 2 weeks before I joined I was just browsing the zarp forums (Weird right?) looking at posts that people made. The forum games made me laugh and the forums in general seemed like a nice place. This is why I joined and bought VIP. Anyways back on topic, I will not let this server go to shit, I will be as active as I can because im in school holidays and there's nothing else to do. I would never give any of my friends advantages because I hate the thought that by improving ones gameplay makes anothers worse. It is for these reasons why I believe I should be chosen for moderator on SSRP

-Regards

This is what i see... Is this what everybody sees ??? Because if everybody else sees this.. Well than you did copied.. If not sorry il leave this topic than because this is what i can see :)
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
Watch my streams @

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58060

Mysticz I'm begging you, this was posted nearly a day ago, bacons app was posted an hour ago. Therefore meaning that he copied my application

EDIT: sorry everyone about that, I'm just a bit mad that mysticz cant figure out that bacon copied my application and I didn't copy his.
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58061

My honest appoligies !!! From the buttoms of my hp :) i guess i have to complain to another guy :) and well good job dug go reply on his app :) he copied yours ;)

-neutral+ because i havent seen you alot on server and should improve playing time on server..
But again sorry :) <3

Edit: its not your fault.. Ive readed his app first and yours afther thats why i thiugd you copied his app :) get meh... You are thruly right to say those words to me but as you see above im sorry for this miss understandig.. I think mr pork should get a warning or forum ban for this :/
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
Watch my streams @

Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by StookiTV. Reason: Adding texxt

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58092

I have fixed most of the erorrs in my application, reason being for those errors was because I wrote the application at about 1am so I was very tired

EDIT: Johny I was looking through some applications the other day and saw The Gamer Guys and how he doesn't have much playtime, that was what got me motivated because I have more playtime than him on both servers. Also I'm not complaining about your decision I'm just saying thats why my activity is a bit low :).

-Regards
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58331

====================
BUMP
=====================
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58369

Your definition for NLR is incorrect, you forget about your past life for 3 min, not PERMANENTLY...

RDM does not apply for ooc situations (On duty)since they get warned for shooting/killing an Admin/Mod on duty and not for RDM. Also, RDM is not randomly killing, it's randomly shooting someone(which might include killing)

Anyways, the rest of the application seems fine,but I never saw you ingame, so I suggest that you increase your activity and Re-apply next week.

-SUPPORT
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58381

Thanks for your feedback Darth! also about the rdm, I thought when they shoot at you its attempted rdm not rdm but still thanks for your opinion

EDIT: I fixed up the mistakes with nlr and rdm, thanks for the tip darth!.
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58438

DarthVader wrote:
Your definition for NLR is incorrect, you forget about your past life for 3 min, not PERMANENTLY...
That is incorrect. You forget about your previous life permanently (with certain exceptions). The 3 minute part is only to do with returning to the area of your death.
  • Clocket
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The one and only.
  • Thanks received: 70

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58445

Clocket wrote:
DarthVader wrote:
That is incorrect. You forget about your previous life permanently (with certain exceptions). The 3 minute part is only to do with returning to the area of your death.

If that was true, you'd forget where your base was, what the safe code was, which car was yours, who the people you were basing with were, etc...
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58447

DarthVader wrote:
If that was true, you'd forget where your base was, what the safe code was, which car was yours, who the people you were basing with were, etc...

Thats what the exceptions are, you can't for example say "I saw that guy walk into the gun store" if it happened in a previous life as that is a breach of NLR.
  • Clocket
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The one and only.
  • Thanks received: 70

[SSRP MODERATOR] Joe Dugg's Application 9 years 7 months ago #58471

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Recent convictions on the server, try re-reading the rules. Activity has only peaked back up in the past few days (around 7 days?), so should play for a little longer before re-applying.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47